Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC (2268 Views)

David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" / Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service / American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
Televangelist Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC
By Leonardo Blair, Christian Post Reporter| Monday, April 06, 2020

Declaring his authority over the weather and his ability to command it, Texas-based prosperity preacher and televangelist Kenneth Copeland called forth a “supernatural heatwave” last Thursday to kill the new coronavirus in New York City and “the rest of the world where it’s needed.”

Speaking on the first day of his Virtual Victory Campaign on Facebook Live, the leader of Kenneth Copeland Ministries called the weather “God’s weapon” and revealed that “we learned … 45 years ago that we have command, authority over the weather.”

He also shared a number of stories of how he commanded tornadoes and other weather events to protect his property before addressing the weather remedy for the new coronavirus, which has infected more than 300,000 people in the U.S. and killed more than 9,600 as of Monday morning, according to Johns Hopkins. Nearly a third of the deaths have been in New York City, which has been described as the epicenter of the outbreak of the virus in the U.S.

“All God needs to do to deliver us is a heatwave, a supernatural heatwave,” Copeland told his audience which included senior members of his ministry.

“You know, usually you get what they call the Easter spell. When you think everything is warming up and all of a sudden you get a cold front. Well now, this year it’s going to be a[n] Easter heatwave,” he continued.

“It’s going to get so hot in New York City. It’s going to get so hot and muggy, glory to God! It’s going to hit that place and it’s going to burn that virus. It’s going to, you know what it’s like in New York City at 85 or 90 degrees. It’s going to get however hot it has to get there to kill that thing right now all over this nation and the rest of the world where it’s needed,” he said.

He then called his ministers to join him near the pulpit inside his largely empty church and read from where he was preaching from Exodus 15, which tells of the children of Israel singing praises to the Lord following their safe crossing of the Red Sea.

Copeland and his ministers then commanded the atmosphere to send the supernatural heatwave.

“My Father, the Almighty God, the El Shaddai God, the God who is almighty. He’s more than enough. He is the miracle working God. Today, we speak to this atmosphere, from the State of Washington to the State of Maine, from Southern California to Brownsville, Texas … and wherever else in the world it’s needed,” they began.

“Wind, almighty strong south wind, heat, burn this thing in the name of Jesus. Satan you bow your knees, you fall on your face, COVID-19 … I blow the wind of God on you. You are destroyed forever and you will never be back. Thank you, Lord God. Let it happen. Cause it to happen. The wind of God, it doesn’t have to be a fast wind,” he said.

“This thing is going to hit in New Orleans,” Copeland said of the impact of the heatwave on another hotspot for the coronavirus.

“It hates heat. It hates humidity, it hates water. It just dies. It’s even better, I just heard the Lord say this 'cause I’ve witnessed it, it’s even better if there is no wind at all … just enough heat to keep from killing them people in New York City,” he chuckled.

Despite Copeland’s belief that extreme heat or humidity can stop the coronavirus, the World Health Organization says it is a myth.

“Exposing yourself to the sun or to temperatures higher than 25C degrees DOES NOT prevent the coronavirus disease (COVID-19),” the international health agency said. “You can catch COVID-19, no matter how sunny or hot the weather is. Countries with hot weather have reported cases of COVID-19. To protect yourself, make sure you clean your hands frequently and thoroughly and avoid touching your eyes, mouth, and nose.”

WHO further noted: “From the evidence so far, the COVID-19 virus can be transmitted in ALL AREAS, including areas with hot and humid weather. Regardless of climate, adopt protective measures if you live in, or travel to an area reporting COVID-19.”

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=647029046078495

https://www.christianpost.com/news/televangelist-kenneth-copeland-calls-forth-supernatural-heatwave-to-kill-coronavirus-in-nyc.html

1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC by dayorich: 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC by rusher14: 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC by OtemAtum: 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
Funny thief grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC by Kylekent59: 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
No harm in trying. It is always good to be optimistic.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC by LearnITsmash(m): 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
These useless fraudsters needs to be jailed undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC by Mskrisx(f): 11:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin laugh want kee me die.
Cc Nwaamaikpe

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC by StrikeBack(m): 12:22am On Apr 07, 2020
angry
Re: Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
OtemAtum:

Funny thief grin

Did he steal your money? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC by sonmvayina(m): 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
My pastor recommended blood of Jesus..I don't know whether to drink it,rub it on my dick or stick it in my ass...any pointer?
Re: Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC by LordReed(m): 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
SMH.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC by TrajansKong: 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
If I believed in Satan he would look and sound EXACTLY like this depraved, money-grabbing entity.

You can even smell this beast across time and space and the internet!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
TrajansKong:
If I believed in Satan he would look and sound EXACTLY like this depraved, money-grabbing entity.

DEMON PREACHER

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
DEMON

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC by tatatar: 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
This Kenneth Copeland looks like Satan himself grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC by CodeTemplar: 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
Prosperity gospel covers prosperity of your body, spirit and soul. I can already see some atheists who don't read their bible screaming thief on the thread.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC by CodeTemplar: 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
tatatar:
This Kenneth Copeland looks like Satan himself grin
Satan-meter you really sabi measure Satanic content and component o.

So tell us what is Satan's address, may be he can give his life to Christ after some evangelism.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC by Funaki: 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
He looks scary

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC by CodeTemplar: 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
TrajansKong:

Satan friend. Why not give us your oga address maybe e fit come for covenant day of restoration after operation 10 for Christ 2020.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC by CodeTemplar: 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
LearnITsmash:
These useless fraudsters needs to be jailed undecided
Who did he defruad?
use that thing now...
Re: Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC by TrajansKong: 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Who did he defruad?
use that thing now...

Serious question.

This radiantly evil forest dwarf is worth $760 million??

Why are you defending him?
Re: Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC by TrajansKong: 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
CodeTemplar:

Satan friend. Why not give us your oga address maybe e fit come for covenant day of restoration after operation 10 for Christ 2020.
Read my post again.

I have no interest whatsoever in your feeble-minded and wretched world of demons, angels, curses, blessings and pimping pastors.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC by CodeTemplar: 11:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
TrajansKong:

Read my post again.

I have no interest whatsoever in your feeble-minded and wretched world of demons, angels, curses, blessings and pimping pastors.
Only satan I guess. stay there and form educated talker ehn.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC by CodeTemplar: 11:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
TrajansKong:

Serious question.
This radiantly evil forest dwarf is worth $760 million??
Why are you defending him?
So that's what is paining you?
Re: Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC by Edyice: 12:20am On Apr 08, 2020
Kenneth Copeland is fake , he doesn't teach the truth .

For allowing his wife to preach to male individuals in church is bad and uncalled-for ....

Re: Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
Kylekent59:

No harm in trying. It is always good to be optimistic.

Way to go! cheesy
Re: Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC by wickedtuna: 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
TrajansKong:

maybe its his eyes but there's something about him that isn't pleasant. I can almost taste it when i come across him on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2020

Re: Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC by LordReed(m): 5:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

The dunce who says his god can protect him is hiding from a simple virus.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
LordReed:

The dunce who says his god can protect him is hiding from a simple virus.

I have hope in God. What hope do you have if and when the virus catches up with you and science does not work? undecided

Re: Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC by LordReed(m): 2:50am On Apr 09, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

I have hope in God. What hope do you have if and when the virus catches up with you and science does not work? undecided

Bwahahahahaha! Are you living in lala land? If it were not for science you won't have been hiding, its because of science you are observing the social distancing/lockdown/quarantine. Your god has been exactly useless in this situation.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! Are you living in lala land? If it were not for science you won't have been hiding, its because of science you are observing the social distancing/lockdown/quarantine. Your god has been exactly useless in this situation.

Says the man hiding from what he cannot see. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Wrote The Bible.? / Catholic Priest Wakes Up From Comaafter 17 Months, Converts To Islam / Is This Type Of Haircut Proper For A Priest? [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.