Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel (29625 Views)

Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) / Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel by HigherEd: 10:57am On May 04, 2018

2 Likes

Re: American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel by Paradigm777: 11:01am On May 04, 2018
What a great time at IMC this year.... Messages centered on Love for God and the interest of His kingdom

3 Likes

Re: American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel by HigherEd: 11:19am On May 04, 2018
As he arrives for the IM conference.....
Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel by BiggerbossAmani(m): 3:14pm On May 04, 2018
“Let them go,” my dad’s friend said. “They might be developing a
natural talent.”
My dad glared at him.
“Yes, it is illegal,” my dad said gently. “But you boys have shown
great creativity and original thought. Keep going. I’m really proud
of you!”
Disappointed, Mike and I sat in silence for about twenty minutes
before we began cleaning up our mess. The business was over on
opening day. Sweeping the powder up, I looked at Mike and said,
“I guess Jimmy and his friends are right. We are poor.”
My father was just leaving as I said that. “Boys,” he said. “You’re
only poor if you give up. The most important thing is that you did
something. Most people only talk and dream of getting rich. You’ve
done something. I’m very proud of the two of you. I will say it again:
Keep going. Don’t quit.”
Mike and I stood there in silence. They were nice words, but we
still did not know what to do.
“So how come you’re not rich, Dad?” I asked.
“Because I chose to be a schoolteacher. Schoolteachers really don’t
think about being rich. We just like to teach. I wish I could help you,
but I really don’t know how to make money.”
Mike and I turned and continued our cleanup.
“I know,” said my dad. “If you boys want to learn how to be
rich, don’t ask me. Talk to your dad, Mike.”
“My dad?” asked Mike with a scrunched-up face.
“Yeah, your dad,” repeated my dad with a smile. “Your dad
and I have the same banker, and he raves about your father. He’s
told me several times that your father is brilliant when it comes to
making money.”
“My dad?” Mike asked again in disbelief. “Then how come we
don’t have a nice car and a nice house like the rich kids at school?”
“A nice car and a nice house don’t necessarily mean you’re rich or
you know how to make money,” my dad replied. “Jimmy’s dad works for

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel by 40ng: 3:15pm On May 04, 2018
grin
Re: American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel by loadedvibes: 3:15pm On May 04, 2018
Lol.. they be like you are going to africa.. that continent... God save you

3 Likes

Re: American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel by Goddygee(m): 3:15pm On May 04, 2018
rather funny Headline, Guess they are praying so he won't be either kidnapped or maybe...

1 Like

Re: American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel by dprice(m): 3:15pm On May 04, 2018
Re: American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel by oyetunder(m): 3:16pm On May 04, 2018
God is good.

1 Like

Re: American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 3:17pm On May 04, 2018
shocked shocked

so this old man is now called brother Copeland......

1 Like

Re: American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel by AutoSpaNg: 3:17pm On May 04, 2018
prayer is the key.

pls take the time out to visit our ultramodern Abuja Vehicle maintenance facility for your vehicle maintenance,repairs,free diagnostic check, wheel services, painting etc. call or mail us to book an appointment for your car 08189742614 or steve@autospa.ng

1 Like

Re: American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel by Torosk1(m): 3:18pm On May 04, 2018
God is good
Re: American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel by GuyfawkesAB(m): 3:19pm On May 04, 2018
Welcome Chief of the Prosperity Preachers Clan. Men who have made mammon their god

5 Likes

Re: American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel by franzis(m): 3:24pm On May 04, 2018
Who is he
Re: American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel by plaetton: 3:26pm On May 04, 2018
Predators Conference.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel by Allylic(f): 3:26pm On May 04, 2018
God bless us
Re: American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel by davodyguy: 3:27pm On May 04, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7064024_fbimg1525429001313_jpeg7e5c63db7479fcb00e2a603e15106432 No be this man send Olunloyo to prison? He can't even practice forgiveness. shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel by Cozbymaster97(m): 3:33pm On May 04, 2018
JAH BE PRAISED!!! Make their anointing pass through my 48 odds today. Man U i take God beg una.

1 Like

Re: American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel by itiswellandwell: 3:42pm On May 04, 2018
Wow
Re: American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel by SARMAT: 3:42pm On May 04, 2018
cry

SATANIC PASTORS includes BUT NOT limited TO THESE

Kenneth coopland
Joyce mayer
Joel osteen
TD Jakes
Benny himms
Creflo dollar
Kenneth e hagin
Kenneth w hagin
Billy graham
Duplantes

And many more they are mentors of most top so called GOs like PASTOR ADEBOYE,OYEDEPO,OYEKELOME AND MANY MORE!!!!!!

If you are a practicing Christian BETTER GO TO YOUTUBE AND RESEARCH ON THESE APOSTLES OF SATAN B4 U KEEP READING AND digesting their book filled with blasphemy... Just like the BEREM CHRISTIAN oF ACTS 17:11 GO AND FIND OUT BEFORE U CONDEMN ME OR CLAIM AM WRONG

EVEN WITH COMMON SENSE IT IS EASier FOR the son of perdition to capture the Shepherds so he can easily deceives billions of unsuspecting sheeps

I write this out of concern BUT If U DECIDE TO cONTINUE BEEN A FOOL THEN that's UR BIZNESS

Looking UNTO JESUS (NOT UR PASTOR COS DEVIL CAN EASILY PICK THEM) THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF OUR FAITH

HEB 12:2

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel by itiswellandwell: 3:42pm On May 04, 2018
Wooooow
Re: American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel by SARMAT: 3:43pm On May 04, 2018
chuose2:
This Copeland na one of the most satanic preachers.

He said Jesus is no more the only begotten son of God.

Also said that it was man that defeated the devil not Jesus and many more satanic statements.

See video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

You are the only reasonable Christian here. I was happy when I saw your post.99% of Christian are zombie only 1% of 1% are really wise. Kenneth COPLAND IS NoT even AN AVERAGE SATANIST HE iS AN ARCH SATANIST. A MAN WHO CLAIMED BEFORE HIS FELLOW SATANIST pastor ADEBOYE THAT JESUS IS NOT THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD AS PASTOR ADEBoyE NODS IN AGREEMENT YET MoRONIC DEAD BRAINED NON RESEARCHING CHRISTIANS CONTUNUE TO HAIL THEM IT IS A PITY. cry AND IF YOUR BRAIN IS WoRKiNG at all you should also know that PASTOR OYEDEPO iS ALSO A SATANIST cos he is always associating with Copland again CHECK CONVENANT UNIVERSITY ON Google MAp U SEE ELEMENT OF KABALA OCULTIC SYMBOLISM OF SIXs hexagram and pentagram litters ONLY THE DUMB/ZOMB WILL REFUTE THIS. HOW CAN AN AVERAGE Christian KNOW This WHEN THEY ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN EXCHANGING gENITAL DAY AND NIGHT

undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel by Factfinder1(m): 3:43pm On May 04, 2018
I can't see apostle Joshua selman here his love for Copland won't allow him miss this gathering of Gods generals

4 Likes

Re: American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel by theapeman: 4:00pm On May 04, 2018
SARMAT:

You are the only reasonable Christian here. I was happy when I saw your post.99% of Christian are zombie only 1% of 1% are really wise. Kenneth COPLAND IS NoT even AN AVERAGE SATANIST HE iS AN ARCH SATANIST. A MAN WHO CLAIMED BEFORE HIS FELLOW SATANIST pastor ADEBOYE THAT JESUS IS NOT THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD AS PASTOR ADEBoyE NODS IN AGREEMENT YET MoRONIC DEAD BRAINED NON RESEARCHING CHRISTIANS CONTUNUE TO HAIL THEM IT IS A PITY. cry AND IF YOUR BRAIN IS WoRKiNG at all you should also know that PASTOR OYEDEPO iS ALSO A SATANIST cos he is always associating with Copland again CHECK CONVENANT UNIVERSITY ON Google MAp U SEE ELEMENT OF KABALA OCULTIC SYMBOLISM OF SIXs hexagram and pentagram litters ONLY THE DUMB/ZOMB WILL REFUTE THIS. HOW CAN AN AVERAGE Christian KNOW This WHEN THEY ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN EXCHANGING gENITAL DAY AND NIGHT

undecided
all this Muslim people!

Go and sleep with your kettle

13 Likes

Re: American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel by SARMAT: 4:15pm On May 04, 2018
theapeman:
all this Muslim people!

Go and sleep with your kettle

Funny guy u are safe cos u are a Christian had it been you are a Muslim and u get mind quote me I will pound your skull to dust better check my previous comments

Am not an average Christian I actually dig deep and deep and deep and most especially am armed to the teeth with the words of God in line with galatian 1:8-9

Better check those wolfs in sheep clothing on YouTube na you go shout

Peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel by HigherEd: 4:21pm On May 04, 2018
Paradigm777:
What a great time at IMC this year.... Messages centered on Love for God and the interest of His kingdom
Is it open to everyone
Re: American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel by freakky(m): 4:24pm On May 04, 2018
chuose2:
This Copeland na one of the most satanic preachers.

He said Jesus is no more the only begotten son of God.

Also said that it was man that defeated the devil not Jesus and many more satanic statements.

See video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY
What is now the meaning of this scripture romans 8 v29
For God knew his people in advance, and he chose them to become like his Son, so that his Son would be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.

1 Like

Re: American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel by toluxa1(m): 4:25pm On May 04, 2018
davodyguy:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7064024_fbimg1525429001313_jpeg7e5c63db7479fcb00e2a603e15106432 No be this man send Olunloyo to prison? He can't even practice forgiveness. shocked shocked shocked shocked

There are many men in that picture one of them is my father in the Lord Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

4 Likes

Re: American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel by naijacentric(m): 4:28pm On May 04, 2018
SARMAT:
cry

SATANIC PASTORS includes BUT NOT limited TO THESE

Kenneth coopland
Joyce mayer
Joel osteen
TD Jakes
Benny himms
Creflo dollar
Kenneth e hagin
Kenneth w hagin
Billy graham
Duplantes

And many more they are mentors of most top so called GOs like PASTOR ADEBOYE,OYEDEPO,OYEKELOME AND MANY MORE!!!!!!

If you are a practicing Christian BETTER GO TO YOUTUBE AND RESEARCH ON THESE APOSTLES OF SATAN B4 U KEEP READING AND digesting their book filled with blasphemy... Just like the BEREM CHRISTIAN oF ACTS 17:11 GO AND FIND OUT BEFORE U CONDEMN ME OR CLAIM AM WRONG

EVEN WITH COMMON SENSE IT IS EASier FOR the son of perdition to capture the Shepherds so he can easily deceives billions of unsuspecting sheeps

I write this out of concern BUT If U DECIDE TO cONTINUE BEEN A FOOL THEN that's UR BIZNESS

Looking UNTO JESUS (NOT UR PASTOR COS DEVIL CAN EASILY PICK THEM) THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF OUR FAITH

HEB 12:2
dont mind dem yeye pastor worshippers dey wont learn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye Sends Late Brother Dare Gift On 43rd Posthumous Birthday (Pix, Vid) / The Right Prayer For Repentance From Sin / Father Kelvin Ugwu Speaks On #SilhouetteChallenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.