Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) (71409 Views)

New Onitsha General Hospital Isolation Center (photos ) / COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu / Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 7:44am On Apr 09, 2020
erico2k2:

where did you get the gist that we had hundreds of ventilators in Nigeria FYI the Uk only has 10k ventilators as we speak
last count Gwagwalada Spec Hospital Abuja had just TWO ventilators aparently 169 in 9ja

I see you have found the story, but you’ve misread it...
There are 169 in 16 states, but about 500 across the nation.

That was before the at least 50-100 that has recently been donated.
>

PS: Here’s the new made-in-Nigeria ventilators...

>
Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 7:54am On Apr 09, 2020
cool
Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 7:54am On Apr 09, 2020
9jaRealist:

I see you have found the story, but you’ve misread it...
There are 169 in 16 states, but about 500 across the nation.

That was before the at least 50-100 that has recently been donated.
>

PS: Here’s the new made-in-Nigeria ventilators...

>
please where did you get 500 from care to share??
PS, I have seen them ones displayed up there and I am afraid to tell you, they are the non-intrussive ones, won't help with this virus, these are the ones the Italians where using hence death rate soared. Nigeria with over 200 million people God forbids it spreads it would be a total disaster.I know you might be thinking Im digging out the FG too much but be rest assured, if you have seen waht I have seen, you will understand!!
Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 7:56am On Apr 09, 2020
erico2k2:

In the SAME article that said there were 169 in 16 states...
It is somewhere there in the last or second-to-last paragraph.

MODIFY: Found the article here...

zakim:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/covid-19-only-169-ventilators-in-16-states.html
>
Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:14am On Apr 09, 2020
erico2k2:

PS, I have seen them ones displayed up there and I am afraid to tell you, they are the non-intrussive ones, won't help with this virus, these are the ones the Italians where using hence death rate soared. Nigeria with over 200 million people God forbids it spreads it would be a total disaster.I know you might be thinking Im digging out the FG too much but be rest assured, if you have seen waht I have seen, you will understand!!

So we have gone from 5 patients to 200 million? grin

Dude, not sure what you seem to be having difficulty understanding...
If Nigeria has a massive surge of infections, it will overwhelm the system - just like it has in the US, Italy, Spain, etc.

NO country in the world was prepared for Covid-19...
EVERY country is making it up as they go along, some with relatively more success than others.

Accordingly, for seemingly the zillionth time...
The smart thing is prepare for the worst but work and hope for the best.
>
Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:16am On Apr 09, 2020
9jaRealist:

So we have gone from 5 patients to 200 million? grin

Dude, not sure what you seem to be having difficulty understanding...
If Nigeria has a massive surge of infections, it will overwhelm the system - just like it has in the US, Italy, Spain, etc.

NO country in the world was prepared for Covid-19...
EVERY country is making it up as they go along, some with relatively more success than others.

Accordingly, for seemingly the zillionth time...
The smart thing is prepare for the worst but work and hope for the best.
>
Bro go and check, China was ready, they already had SARS which is a coronavirus!
Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:26am On Apr 09, 2020
erico2k2:

Bro go and check, China was ready, they already had SARS which is a coronavirus!

And still lost 3500 people... embarassed

EVERY nation made it up on the fly
But as I SPECIFICALLY stated “some with relatively more success than others” (China, South Korea, etc.).
>
Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:31am On Apr 09, 2020
erico2k2:

Btw, the flu is also a coronavirus...
Which is why Trump misguidedly thought the US was ready.
>
Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:01am On Apr 09, 2020
9jaRealist:

And still lost 3500 people... embarassed

EVERY nation made it up on the fly
But as I SPECIFICALLY stated “some with relatively more success than others” (China, South Korea, etc.).
>
where we at now in the Uk we already lost 7k plus and we have not reach its peak yet, italy 17k plus and not finished, you can see where I am coming from, if 7k plus no peak yet it means we are going over 14k plus i n the uk
Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 9:11am On Apr 09, 2020
erico2k2:

where we at now in the Uk we already lost 7k plus and we have not reach its peak yet, italy 17k plus and not finished, you can see where I am coming from, if 7k plus no peak yet it means we are going over 14k plus i n the uk

Go tell that to the relatives of those 3500 dead people...smh
>
Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:23am On Apr 09, 2020
9jaRealist:

Go tell that to the relatives of those 3500 dead people...smh
>
well, Im sure its someone's job to tell them all that could be done was done to help and they had a grand plan in place to provide the help.9ja on the other hand even the citizen in question are not even helping matters, stay at home they won't hear!
Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by komzygirl(f): 12:37am On May 13, 2020
Eriggs:
dis one here is d real definition of a pessimist. Nairaland mumu. dey only see d negative side of everything in their frustrated lives.okpoma

You are an slowpoke. Joblessness and poverty are your middle names. Olodo e-warrior. Meet me face to face and see if you can stand me. E-diot

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp / Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm / Help, My Newborn Has This Skin Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.