Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,240 members, 7,839,263 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Ihekweazu: Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Maiduguri Testing Centres To Be Ready This Week - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ihekweazu: Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Maiduguri Testing Centres To Be Ready This Week (14469 Views)

COVID-19: FG Orders Closed Isolation Centres To Prepare For Re-Opening / COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres / Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihekweazu: Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Maiduguri Testing Centres To Be Ready This Week by olaszydaruma(m): 9:07am On Apr 07, 2020
Maiduguri? will shekau's members also come for testing. seems likelygrin
Re: Ihekweazu: Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Maiduguri Testing Centres To Be Ready This Week by otokx(m): 9:16am On Apr 07, 2020
What of Port Harcourt?
Re: Ihekweazu: Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Maiduguri Testing Centres To Be Ready This Week by TerryMcGinis(m): 9:18am On Apr 07, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

An Igbo Man Director of NCDC
Building 4 Labs for the North
But Only One Testing Lab in S.East
seriously all four are located in the north, why is this country like this? Smh
Re: Ihekweazu: Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Maiduguri Testing Centres To Be Ready This Week by mbaise1000: 9:36am On Apr 07, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

But Only 1 Testing Lab in S.East
[color=#006600]

it is better for God to be with you and the whole world is against against you, than for GOD to be against you and the world is with you,

they are the poorest people in nigeria according to them, it's only in their state and zones the disease is ravaging according to all the activities concerning this virus, so be it and so shall it continue to be so that they will continue keeping everything for themselves.
Re: Ihekweazu: Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Maiduguri Testing Centres To Be Ready This Week by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:37am On Apr 07, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Do not be an illiterate.
The north has three geopolitical zones.
Only the Northwest will have two labs here. The northcentral and northeast have one each just like the southeast.

Try and understand your country small.

3 Likes

Re: Ihekweazu: Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Maiduguri Testing Centres To Be Ready This Week by Jadeng: 9:38am On Apr 07, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

This disease of tribe and religion kills more than Corona, Ebola and AIDS put together!

May you receive deliverance today in Jesus Name !

Amen!
Re: Ihekweazu: Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Maiduguri Testing Centres To Be Ready This Week by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:43am On Apr 07, 2020
money121:
Our Government Using this Coronavirus to CashOut.. grin grin

Africa Coronavirus differ from Europe own..

Stay at home stay home Owo ti ku wazo bayi cry
How about this
Let's not use the wickedness of this clueless government and become something else to ourselves..

Re: Ihekweazu: Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Maiduguri Testing Centres To Be Ready This Week by OChimex: 9:44am On Apr 07, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

First, before an Hausa man gives an Igbo man a top post in his govt, you must swear and ready to be an errand boy, and he will make u answerable to one hausa illiterate. In that way, your hands will be tied and you won't use your brain freely and eventually you perform like an illiterate.
Re: Ihekweazu: Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Maiduguri Testing Centres To Be Ready This Week by Urchman200: 9:51am On Apr 07, 2020
ozome15:
You see after they tell me one Nigeria, why most everything starts from the North. we have six geo-political zone why not split the testing centres and the isolation centres to the six geo-political zone.
my thought exactly.
Re: Ihekweazu: Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Maiduguri Testing Centres To Be Ready This Week by Urchman200: 9:54am On Apr 07, 2020
Jadeng:

This disease of tribe and religion kills more than Corona, Ebola and AIDS put together!

May you receive deliverance today in Jesus Name !

Amen!
u need the delevarance more,what is more dangerous when the policy of the government is sectional? he just expressed the obvious.
Re: Ihekweazu: Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Maiduguri Testing Centres To Be Ready This Week by mvem(m): 10:00am On Apr 07, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

borno is north east, that's just one in the north east...jos is north central, that's just one in north Central... Then kano and kaduna are both north west...sometime ago some people asked why are there more testing center or isolation centers in the south, that it is a way of spreading the disease to the south...Now people have change mouth asking why are they building test centres In the north not south anymore. My point is if you reason based on ethnicity, you will always have a problem with everything

1 Like

Re: Ihekweazu: Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Maiduguri Testing Centres To Be Ready This Week by mvem(m): 10:01am On Apr 07, 2020
OChimex:

First, before an Hausa man gives an Igbo man a top post in his govt, you must swear and ready to be an errand boy, and he will make u answerable to one hausa illiterate. In that way, your hands will be tied and you won't use your brain freely and eventually you perform like an illiterate.
borno is north east, that's just one in the north east...jos is north central, that's just one in north Central... Then kano and kaduna are both north west...sometime ago some people asked why are there more testing center or isolation centers in the south, that it is a way of spreading the disease to the south...Now people have change mouth asking why are they building test centres In the north not south anymore. My point is if you reason based on ethnicity, you will always have a problem with everything
Re: Ihekweazu: Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Maiduguri Testing Centres To Be Ready This Week by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 07, 2020
Am not sure anambra has one

Someone in Enugu is telling me that UNTH ENUGU ONLY HAVE TWO....AND YOU HAVE TO BUY FUEL AND ALSO PAY FOR THE MACHINE TO USE IT IF YOU NEED TREATMENT
Re: Ihekweazu: Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Maiduguri Testing Centres To Be Ready This Week by mvem(m): 10:04am On Apr 07, 2020
ozome15:
You see after they tell me one Nigeria, why most everything starts from the North. we have six geo-political zone why not split the testing centres and the isolation centres to the six geo-political zone.
but the north has 3 geopolitical zones. If you see those states they are in different zones. .Borno is Northern east and the only state in North east....Plateau(Jos) is north central and the only state in North central...then both kano and Kaduna are north west...South west have like 2-3 testing centres...South east has in Ebonyi...South-South has in Edo and one in Portharcourt coming up. ...so tell me the problem ?
Re: Ihekweazu: Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Maiduguri Testing Centres To Be Ready This Week by mvem(m): 10:05am On Apr 07, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

but the north has 3 geopolitical zones. If you see those states they are in different zones. .Borno is Northern east and the only state in North east....Plateau(Jos) is north central and the only state in North central...then both kano and Kaduna are north west...South west have like 2-3 testing centres...South east has in Ebonyi...South-South has in Edo and one in Portharcourt coming up. ...so tell me the problem ?
Re: Ihekweazu: Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Maiduguri Testing Centres To Be Ready This Week by mvem(m): 10:05am On Apr 07, 2020
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600]

it is better for God to be with you and the whole world is against against you, than for GOD to be against you and the world is with you,

they are the poorest people in nigeria according to them, it's only in their state and zones the disease is ravaging according to all the activities concerning this virus, so be it and so shall it continue to be so that they will continue keeping everything for themselves.
but the north has 3 geopolitical zones. If you see those states they are in different zones. .Borno is North eastern and the only state in North east....Plateau(Jos) is north central and the only state in North central...then both kano and Kaduna are north west...South west have like 2-3 testing centres...South east has in Ebonyi...South-South has in Edo and one in Portharcourt coming up. ...so tell me the problem ?
Re: Ihekweazu: Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Maiduguri Testing Centres To Be Ready This Week by mvem(m): 10:09am On Apr 07, 2020
jojokings:
So they only have one center in the whole of SE, meaning they have no plan for them in case of eventuality, this country sef. Igbos God is with you
but the north has 3 geopolitical zones. If you see those states they are in different zones. .Borno is North eastern and the only state in North east....Plateau(Jos) is north central and the only state in North central...then both kano and Kaduna are north west...South west have like 2-3 testing centres...South east has in Ebonyi...South-South has in Edo and one in Portharcourt coming up. ...so tell me the problem ?....They also have one centre in the whole of North east and one in the whole of north central...
Re: Ihekweazu: Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Maiduguri Testing Centres To Be Ready This Week by Miracle1991: 10:10am On Apr 07, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

the north have 19 state the South East have 5 state. Do the calculation.
CHILDREN OF HATE
Re: Ihekweazu: Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Maiduguri Testing Centres To Be Ready This Week by mvem(m): 10:11am On Apr 07, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
seriously all four are located in the north, why is this country like this? Smh
but the north has 3 geopolitical zones. If you see those states they are in different zones. .Borno is North eastern and the only state in North east....Plateau(Jos) is north central and the only state in North central...then both kano and Kaduna are north west...South west have like 2-3 testing centres...South east has in Ebonyi...South-South has in Edo and one in Portharcourt coming up. ...so tell me the problem ?....They also have one centre in the whole of North east and one in the whole of north central...
Re: Ihekweazu: Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Maiduguri Testing Centres To Be Ready This Week by mvem(m): 10:12am On Apr 07, 2020
xpool:

Brother I tell you, na wao.
I don't think there is a single one in SE
Re: Ihekweazu: Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Maiduguri Testing Centres To Be Ready This Week by mvem(m): 10:12am On Apr 07, 2020
Amanda4life:

Thank you

People should not complain again.

Karma is real
Re: Ihekweazu: Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Maiduguri Testing Centres To Be Ready This Week by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:16am On Apr 07, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

80% and 5%?
Re: Ihekweazu: Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Maiduguri Testing Centres To Be Ready This Week by obiekunie2: 10:21am On Apr 07, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

make them carry all the testing lab and the thing to test for go dash them for north.

we dont need the lab nor the thing it is meant to test.
Re: Ihekweazu: Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Maiduguri Testing Centres To Be Ready This Week by Miracle1991: 10:21am On Apr 07, 2020
ozome15:
you are not an illiterate but why are you behaving like one.
Plateau is north center
Borno is north east
Kano kaduna are in the north west with 7 States
Re: Ihekweazu: Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Maiduguri Testing Centres To Be Ready This Week by Miracle1991: 10:27am On Apr 07, 2020
jojokings:
So they only have one center in the whole of SE, meaning they have no plan for them in case of eventuality, this country sef. Igbos God is with you
how many testing center does the north east have. I use to think igbos are intelligent but with what am reading here I hope an not making a mistake.
Re: Ihekweazu: Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Maiduguri Testing Centres To Be Ready This Week by Amhappy(f): 10:56am On Apr 07, 2020
Well done Sir. More is needed. As least one per state
Re: Ihekweazu: Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Maiduguri Testing Centres To Be Ready This Week by ozome15(m): 10:59am On Apr 07, 2020
mvem:
Are those once in the south-south and South East, go there and check out things for your if it's functional,
Re: Ihekweazu: Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Maiduguri Testing Centres To Be Ready This Week by guiddoti: 11:15am On Apr 07, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

You are confused honestly. Arent you a Biafran? He is working in Nigeria. grin grin
Re: Ihekweazu: Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Maiduguri Testing Centres To Be Ready This Week by guiddoti: 11:21am On Apr 07, 2020
ozome15:

Are those once in the south-south and South East, go there and check out things for your if it's functional,
Snap the lab for us. Irrue is ever functional.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Teaching Hospitals Risk Shutdown Over Exodus Of Medical Professionals / Is Cyprone Really A Food Supplement? / Men Beware! Your Laptop Can Make You Infertile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.