Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

House & Office Renovation In Singapore - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / House & Office Renovation In Singapore (630 Views)

Office Renovation Design / Families Disagree Over Building Renovation In Lagos - See What They Did (pics) / Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

House & Office Renovation In Singapore by ichapter: 8:09am On Apr 07, 2020
i-Chapter is one of the leading interior renovation companies in Singapore with years of experience in the industry. We specialize in house renovation and office renovation services. Get Interior Renovation Singapore at an affordable price.

At i-Chapter, we believe strongly in delivering beautiful designs that are both creative and practical which also fully reflect the owner’s individual character and personality. Before every interior design project, we take the time to understand every client’s needs to ensure that the outcome will meet and exceed all of our client’s expectations.

No interior design project is too big or too small for us. We aspire to create stylish and functional interior spaces through creative and individual designs for every Singapore home and office.

ADDRESS: 31 Tessensohn Road,
Singapore 217655

OFFICE: +65 62999800
MAIL: enquiry@i-chapter.com.sg

(1) (Reply)

Urgently For Sale. / 4bedroom Semi-detached Duplex House With BQ For Sale In Lagos Nigeria / P.O.P Designs At #850 Persqm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.