Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy (52225 Views)

Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) / Halima Abubakar Bares Cleavage In Christmas Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by LesbianBoy(m): 9:05am On Apr 07, 2020
I thought this hoe was claiming to be a virgin that year and how she would only have sex in marriage? How come she got pregnant outside wedlock? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by ajebuter(f): 9:07am On Apr 07, 2020
BABANGBALI:
lalasticlala can't do me nada again. For your information I am now a chair older on Nairaland. We sit and take decisions together on what goes on here. Do you think it is easy to be a major chair older?

Chair older ko.

Table younger ni..

Werey lbadan tongue tongue tongue
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by AbdulAkpan: 9:08am On Apr 07, 2020
northvietnam:
How can A wombless hag give birth to a child..

Tell us another story joor

Please, refrain from talking about your fellow human being this way. You are not God, neither are you privy to her personal life. Just wish her well, and keep it moving.

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by Blessed769(m): 9:09am On Apr 07, 2020
northvietnam:
How can A wombless hag give birth to a child..

Tell us another story joor
Why Use Such Word On A Fellow Human. It's Bad.. Bridle Ur Tongue Joor.

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by BABANGBALI: 9:15am On Apr 07, 2020
ajebuter:

Chair older ko.

Table younger ni..

Werey lbadan tongue tongue tongue
where were you when seun was selling chairs to people on Nairaland? Why didn't you bought some chairs like some of us boughted. Now that I am a big boy on Nairaland you are jealusing me for nothing. If I here peeeeeem from your mouth again I will give other to the moderators to delete all your monikers

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by Clinzstan(m): 9:16am On Apr 07, 2020
Ok waiting I wan talk now way una never talk before?
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by erico2k2(m): 9:18am On Apr 07, 2020
Oluromantic:
From the look of the mother, one can guess the kind of person the child will be..
Seriously??
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by bizhop01: 9:22am On Apr 07, 2020
Nigeria population will be 10% increase after nine months from now,

Imagine sex always the last thing that come to my mind, but this quarantine period sex is part of my daily schedule, i know both couples and single will also experience this grin grin
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by kenodrill: 9:25am On Apr 07, 2020
Nwodosis:
Can someone remind me that her husband's name?

There's small sense in minding your business.
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by WhoDeyThere(m): 9:27am On Apr 07, 2020
These so called celebrities are not different from girls impregnated by road side artisans out of wedlock.
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by succri(m): 9:29am On Apr 07, 2020
Hummm when did she get married ?
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by ajebuter(f): 9:35am On Apr 07, 2020
BABANGBALI:
where were you when seun was selling chairs to people on Nairaland? Why didn't you bought some chairs like some of us boughted. Now that I am a big boy on Nairaland you are jealusing me for nothing. If I here peeeeeem from your mouth again I will give other to the moderators to delete all your monikers

E don do ..

Go baff tongue
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by BABANGBALI: 9:37am On Apr 07, 2020
ajebuter:

E don do ..

Go baff tongue
come baff me now
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by Mamakimy97: 9:37am On Apr 07, 2020
Nickymichy:
For those that are yet to have the fruit of the womb...may God Almighty hear your prayers and request today....may you also celebrate as by this time next year... amen
Amen

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by Axmondthuglife: 9:39am On Apr 07, 2020
Congrats to her

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 07, 2020
Congrats dearie

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by DonMekino(m): 9:46am On Apr 07, 2020
many ppl here are just too toxic...where's her husband, an old hag blah blah blah.....u want to run her life for her?

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by Asapchris(m): 9:56am On Apr 07, 2020
Congrats dear. Husband nkwanu
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by ObongawanAKS(f): 10:01am On Apr 07, 2020
Gkay1:
Na bele or pregnant.
Unmarried is bele while married is pregnant.
Well congrats.
Who is the lucky man.

Either ways pikin na pikin; just as all die na die. Underlying factors not withstanding.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by TinaG(f): 10:03am On Apr 07, 2020
[quote author=northvietnam post=88178793]How can A wombless hag give birth to a child..

Were you the doctor that discovered that she's wombless? Mind the kind of words that you use on God's creation. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by ObongawanAKS(f): 10:04am On Apr 07, 2020
Ewedegubbler:
ugly bleached up old hag.. tufiakwa

And that's somebody's mother o! I believe you had or have one? CONTINUE

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by ObongawanAKS(f): 10:07am On Apr 07, 2020
Gkay1:

All of us we are broke too

Minus Me!!!
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 07, 2020
Audio
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 07, 2020
BABANGBALI:
who tolded you that I have not bean hustling. For naija it is not by hustling o, it is by who you know

Nobody "tolded" him sir
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 07, 2020
BABANGBALI:

Learn to speak good English first before you start to give your so called orders. What a noise maker !
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by cezarman(m): 10:37am On Apr 07, 2020
I no even send her, but that baby's little fingers are really cute.

I like it when a baby holds one of my fingers ehn...
Pikin don dey hungry me sef, but these women are....

Yeee!!! Who break bottle untop my head
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by 99Blues(m): 10:42am On Apr 07, 2020
pls guys who's the father?
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by SweetCunt97(f): 10:46am On Apr 07, 2020
desiregold:
Congrats to her.

This is just the best approach to life. If husband didn't come, look for a man to get you pregnant and have a baby, especially, when you are not getting any younger.

Nothing beats the joy of having your own baby.

But, make sure you can take care of the child ooo, dont bring a baby to this life to suffer.
She got married last year naaaa
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by Parisian: 10:51am On Apr 07, 2020
Just like you've guessed the kind of people wizkid, Davido and olamide kids will be? Hypocrite
Oluromantic:
From the look of the mother, one can guess the kind of person the child will be..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) / SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy / Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.