Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) (5934 Views)

Beware Of Bitcoin Loophole And Lexatrade Forex Trading Company, It Is A SCAM! / Please Guys ; Is Faxful USDT Trading Company Real? Legit Or Not? / Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 8:08am On May 05, 2020
Before set ups...

We are looking for entries on these 3 pairs... CHFJPY, EURJPY AND GBPCAD.

Once confirmed, our exact entry will be sent out to the team.

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by Fibonacci88: 2:05pm On May 05, 2020
dvd:

I laugh at your IGNORANCE. Research before you speak else you may in the end be labelled as stupid by those who are wise
Research what?? Post even a screenshot of a live account let me not even ask for myfxbook analysis. U go to business center to edit banner to post to deceive gullible ppl. Ok..even post signal sef make me see.. nonsense.
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 2:59pm On May 05, 2020
EURCAD BEFORE AND AFTER

We bagged 278 pips on this one

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 3:00pm On May 05, 2020
Fibonacci88:

Research what?? Post even a screenshot of a live account let me not even ask for myfxbook analysis. U go to business center to edit banner to post to deceive gullible ppl. Ok..even post signal sef make me see.. nonsense.

I really don't have time to explain myself to jobless folks , sorry too busy
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 3:03pm On May 05, 2020
Our zone accommodates only intelligent folks . Not stupidity.

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 3:04pm On May 05, 2020
Here we grow again. Cash FX taking care of our Passive income portfolio ...

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by Fibonacci88: 5:26pm On May 05, 2020
dvd:

I really don't have time to explain myself to jobless folks , sorry too busy
so u count this nonsense u are doing on nairaland editing banner as a job.. I shake my head for u..
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by Fibonacci88: 5:29pm On May 05, 2020
dvd:
EURCAD BEFORE AND AFTER

We bagged 278 pips on this one
Audio 278 pips.. grin show us ordinary screenshot..only someone retarded will fall for this.. Choi forex don really sufer.
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 9:30am On May 06, 2020
Today we will be reviewing our losing trade EURJPY.

We closed out on ecad yesterday with a 278 pip
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 10:51am On May 06, 2020
May 5th Result

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 10:57am On May 06, 2020
Looking at this for NASDAQ. Trade will be monitored closely

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 1:22pm On May 06, 2020
NASDAQ UPDATE sent to my trade house team

Where is that noise maker disturbing my thread.

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 1:24pm On May 06, 2020
Fibonacci88:

so u count this nonsense u are doing on nairaland editing banner as a job.. I shake my head for u..

Shake it for yourself , we are not on the same level I can guarantee you that.

Successful folks don't have time for criticism cos they too busy improving themselves and helping others win, only frustrated folks do
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 1:25pm On May 06, 2020
Well fellas lemme reintroduce our community and vision and ignore frustrated folks
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 1:27pm On May 06, 2020
Welcome to Think Smart Entrepreneur , Partners of Cash Forex Group.

We are a group of Forex Traders & Investment Entrepreneurs who follow the same passion for Financial freedom.

WE TRADE, WE NETWORK, WE INVEST...

WHY JOIN US

1. Earn Weekly Passive Forex Profits from 5%

2. Learn how to Trade Forex FREE

3. Build a global home based business from the comfort of your home and earn even more weekly.

Our vision is to Educate and Empower members of our Community via our Free Forex Training Program and Daily Trade house and Partnership with Cash FX

What is FOREX? �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIGMBmr8BVM

As a member of TSE, you Position yourself to be

1. Self Employed

2. Business Owner

3. Investor.

Kindly watch the clips below to understand how this Community works

https://bit. ly/whatistse

https://bit. ly/whatiscashfx

DAILY WEBINARS HOLD VIA ZOOM.

TSE TRADE HOUSE

Features
� Recorded Training Videos
� Forex Mentorship (Basic to Advanced)
� Daily Educational Signals
� Weekly Live Training Sessions
� Members Chat Group

MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS

1. Purchase a Cash FX Pack from $300 (Lifetime Access to TSE Trade House)

2. $30/Month (30 days Access to Trade House)

To get started, get back to your inviter. If you came through any of our social media platforms sign up via

https://tsemasterminds.cashfxgroup.com

Our groups:

/thinksmartofficial
www./thinksmartofficial

www.instagram.com/thinksmartofficial
www.youtube.com/thinksmartofficial

N.B - PLEASE ENSURE TO GET STARTED WITH THE PERSON WHO INTRODUCED YOU TO THINK SMART ENTREPRENEUR COMMUNITY.
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 1:29pm On May 06, 2020
We are currently +58 pips on Ecad.....

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by Frankfuse: 1:34pm On May 06, 2020
Oboi.. Sorry to say but you're waisting your time
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 1:56pm On May 07, 2020
Ecad presented us with a 2nd entry.. let's see how it goes

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by obilokechukwu(m): 1:02am On May 09, 2020
MY DEAR PEOPLE OF NIGERIA THIS IS A PERIOD OF FOREX SCAMMERS TO COLLECT MONEY FOR PEOPLE WALLET, BEWARE THEY TELL YOU EURUSD HAS MOVE 58 PIPS TO 120 PIPS, THEY ARE LAYERS. THEY WILL COME AGAIN START SHOWING CHART, IF LOOK INSIDE THEM, THEY ARE NOT A TRADERS BUT TO SCAM PEOPLE WITH FAKE CHART AND LIVE SEMINARS. ASK THEY TO SHOW YOU THEY MONTHLY EARNING FROM THE BROKER THEM WORK WITH. EACH FOREX BROKER HAS A MONTHLY TRADE AND DAILY SEND TO VERY TRADERS THAT TRADE EACH DAY THROUGH THEM EMAIL. THE EMAIL WILL COME LIKE THIS ONE BELOW

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by thinkwithus: 4:49am On May 09, 2020
Cash FX is changing lives. the first company that allows everyone view live trades daily
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by thinkwithus: 4:50am On May 09, 2020
obilokechukwu:
MY DEAR PEOPLE OF NIGERIA THIS IS A PERIOD OF FOREX SCAMMERS TO COLLECT MONEY FOR PEOPLE WALLET, BEWARE THEY TELL YOU EURUSD HAS MOVE 58 PIPS TO 120 PIPS, THEY ARE LAYERS. THEY WILL COME AGAIN START SHOWING CHART, IF LOOK INSIDE THEM, THEY ARE NOT A TRADERS BUT TO SCAM PEOPLE WITH FAKE CHART AND LIVE SEMINARS. ASK THEY TO SHOW YOU THEY MONTHLY EARNING FROM THE BROKER THEM WORK WITH. EACH FOREX BROKER HAS A MONTHLY TRADE AND DAILY SEND TO VERY TRADERS THAT TRADE EACH DAY THROUGH THEM EMAIL. THE EMAIL WILL COME LIKE THIS ONE BELOW

Show withdrawals , forex isnt about trading and showing this crap to castigate others, show withdrawals to your bank account or your bitcoin wallet. Stay on this thread. lol
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by thinkwithus: 4:51am On May 09, 2020
you can make profit today and blow it tomorrow but you wont show that would you?
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by thinkwithus: 4:57am On May 09, 2020
the company being talked about here is known by many nigerians here, they pay out every weekend , so folks can as wellcome and show their stuff. Read the info before you rant, I've been reading this thread and had to come in as I do cash forex with them too. so everyone if you want to speak its time to show your weekly withdrawals and let members of cash fx come here to show theirs. show time
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by obilokechukwu(m): 12:50pm On May 09, 2020
thinkwithus:
the company being talked about here is known by many nigerians here, they pay out every weekend , so folks can as wellcome and show their stuff. Read the info before you rant, I've been reading this thread and had to come in as I do cash forex with them too. so everyone if you want to speak its time to show your weekly withdrawals and let members of cash fx come here to show theirs. show time
THIS IS A 419 TALK BEWARE FOR FOREX INVESTMENT SCAMMERS
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by thinkwithus: 8:03am On May 10, 2020
obilokechukwu:

UNCLE SHOW YOUR WITHDRAWALS LETS SHOW OURS. U DEY FEAR?
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by thinkwithus: 8:03am On May 10, 2020
STOP trying to change the topic, dvd cant comment yet cos was limited but i have some for you lets see withdrawals to ur bank or btc wallet. LIAR.
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by thinkwithus: 8:04am On May 10, 2020
we are going to back up our claims with withdrawals this week... i'd like you to do same and not show some crappy email that you blew the next day $20 profit. hahahha nonsense
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by Iceyjayz: 11:54am On May 10, 2020
Fibonacci88:
Seun should do and ban anything forex on nairaland. Nigeria had bastardized this profession. Op is busy editing graphics displaying percentage profit in a day to deceive ppl. The other person snapshot a one off March profit with a bleeding account am sure has been wiped out to deceive newbies.
Where is Seun, Dominique, lalasticlala until someone loose his hard earned money before you take action.
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by Iceyjayz: 11:59am On May 10, 2020
thinkwithus:
STOP trying to change the topic, dvd cant comment yet cos was limited but i have some for you lets see withdrawals to ur bank or btc wallet. LIAR.
Because you are the same person, I hope the mods are seeing this?

Seun, lalasticlala, Dominique take action before it's too late.
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by thinkwithus: 3:35pm On May 10, 2020
hypocrites you all are. hating on whats good. where is the individual who was showing a $24 email sent to him by a broker, check my date, thats over 100k profit today made. when you lack understanding ask for help instead or ranting. if this thread isnt closed, wait this week, and see live results and withdrawals . YOUR JAW WILL DROP!!!

busy educating folks honestly, i give free signals to people to help them go check on telegram @thinkwithdivine or @volatilityfreetrades we partner with cash forex, have you done your research. Trying to discredit someone's honest work.

ITS TIME TO SHOW YOUR WITHDRAWALS, IF YOU WANT TO SAY ANYTHING IS SCAM, YET YOU RAN AWAY. LOL . WHO IS THE SCAM NOW. LOL , SMALL KIDS. SMH

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by thinkwithus: 3:37pm On May 10, 2020
obilokechukwu:
BACK UP YOUR $24 EMAIL POST, SHOW YOUR WITHDRAWAL.

Cos we chose not to show earnings publicly doesnt mean we are on the same scam level as you. pray this thread gets block cos you will bleed in shame through out this week when you see our withdrawals every 2 days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Looking For A Company That Will Fetch You Good Source Of Income, This Is For You / Bdknice Review - Is It Legit Or Scam / 4 Bedroom Duplex + 2 Units Of 1 Bedroom Flat Architectural Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.