Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,536 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) (5931 Views)

Beware Of Bitcoin Loophole And Lexatrade Forex Trading Company, It Is A SCAM! / Please Guys ; Is Faxful USDT Trading Company Real? Legit Or Not? / Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by thinkwithus: 3:39pm On May 10, 2020
obilokechukwu:
MY DEAR PEOPLE OF NIGERIA THIS IS A PERIOD OF FOREX SCAMMERS TO COLLECT MONEY FOR PEOPLE WALLET, BEWARE THEY TELL YOU EURUSD HAS MOVE 58 PIPS TO 120 PIPS, THEY ARE LAYERS. THEY WILL COME AGAIN START SHOWING CHART, IF LOOK INSIDE THEM, THEY ARE NOT A TRADERS BUT TO SCAM PEOPLE WITH FAKE CHART AND LIVE SEMINARS. ASK THEY TO SHOW YOU THEY MONTHLY EARNING FROM THE BROKER THEM WORK WITH. EACH FOREX BROKER HAS A MONTHLY TRADE AND DAILY SEND TO VERY TRADERS THAT TRADE EACH DAY THROUGH THEM EMAIL. THE EMAIL WILL COME LIKE THIS ONE BELOW

LOL, SHOW YOUR WITHDRAWALS NOT PROFIT YOU BLEW THE NEXT DAY,

WE WILL DO THIS ALL MONTH SO GET READY, OH YOU SCARED NOW> ? WHO IS THE SCAM NOW?

wait till the rest folks in the community get on this thread to display. YOu called for it , we will give it REAL TIME!
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by thinkwithus: 3:43pm On May 10, 2020
IF YOU are frustrated and see someone doing better, ask for help instead of labelling it as scam, this is why nigeria never progresses, imagine folks calling for this to be shut down, i have a full forex educational thread free for people, folks who have been blowing accounts, i teach free without charging a dime. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR YOUR FELLOW MAN ?

1 Like

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by thinkwithus: 3:46pm On May 10, 2020
thats a free channel i chose to create cos people asked me for help cos they werent making progress, some have never made a withdrawal. FREE!!!

I am sure you can never do that for anyone, oh, sorry you dont even know how to trade. $24 profit, i've gone thru some of your post bashing others and then telling folks to come to an office for training. you are a CLOWN

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by thinkwithus: 3:49pm On May 10, 2020
i wouldnt even bother asking my folks to come here and comment or showcase their results, its a waste of my precious time. if they like they can close the thread, i lose nothing, i AM STILL GREAT!
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by obilokechukwu(m): 4:33pm On May 10, 2020
thinkwithus:

LOL, SHOW YOUR WITHDRAWALS NOT PROFIT YOU BLEW THE NEXT DAY,

WE WILL DO THIS ALL MONTH SO GET READY, OH YOU SCARED NOW> ? WHO IS THE SCAM NOW?

wait till the rest folks in the community get on this thread to display. YOu called for it , we will give it REAL TIME!
i am trend follower trader, wealth builder, online traders, and i trade all currency that has trend on market. i do not depend on monthly salaries. i trade for futures years to come and to put food on my table. i earn very year. this are my monthly earning below that can be trade through this year without withdraw it. base on the trend that show on my chart.

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by obilokechukwu(m): 7:13pm On May 10, 2020
thinkwithus:
BACK UP YOUR $24 EMAIL POST, SHOW YOUR WITHDRAWAL.

Cos we chose not to show earnings publicly doesnt mean we are on the same scam level as you. pray this thread gets block cos you will bleed in shame through out this week when you see our withdrawals every 2 days
when a scammers or 419 wand to steal from someone he or she find away that will confuse the person. so that he or she will steal from that person. i am a trend followers, online trader, wealth builder, and i trade for futures purpose. and i trade to live or put food on my table. i do not depend and steal from others to put food on my table. i thanks GOD for forex trade and one of my mentors and the trend followers name rayner teo. is a good mentor on forex trade, is the one that put me through on forex. through out this year eurusd will be selling. watch below

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by thinkwithus: 6:28am On May 11, 2020
obilokechukwu:
when a scammers or 419 wand to steal from someone he or she find away that will confuse the person. so that he or she will steal from that person. i am a trend followers, online trader, wealth builder, and i trade for futures purpose. and i trade to live or put food on my table. i do not depend and steal from others to put food on my table. i thanks GOD for forex trade and one of my mentors and the trend followers name rayner teo. is a good mentor on forex trade, is the one that put me through on forex. through out this year eurusd will be selling. watch below

YOU are very funny, yo uhave been running your mouth on the thread telling people to ask for proof, i just showed u a live $300 plus profit proof a day and this week you will see withdrawals too.

you said you make money. OGA SHOW US WITHDRAWALS, STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH after making a fool of yourself
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by thinkwithus: 6:29am On May 11, 2020
show us withdrawal from your broker to your bank account!
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by thinkwithus: 6:30am On May 11, 2020
lol, steal what, your $24 account that you cant withdraw to your bank or what? making noise here, show proof , this and t hat oya na you show us you make money in forex, where is the withdrawal to your bank. stop changing the topic. lol we have your time this week
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by thinkwithus: 6:31am On May 11, 2020
real folks who make money dont have time to criticize others, they know legit when they seeone, better join my free classes lets teach you rather than you hating. hahahaha
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by thinkwithus: 6:34am On May 11, 2020
obilokechukwu:
people do not need your picture, what people need is what can you offer in the forex world. want they need his your real account. show people your real account or monthly earning or teach them how to catch fish in forex, in other to believen what you doing. do not come into nairaland start show us your picture for will to invest. nigerias beware for 419 forex scamers see my earning below

SHOW US THE MONEY YOU WITHDREW TO YOUR BANK.. Dont deceive people by just email, where is the money you withdrew from your profit to your bank account. if forex cant pay your bills then you ARE A SCAM .

get ready this week. lets start, show your daily profit on your live account and then what you withdrew this week, i hope they dont close this thread cos you will be embarrassed its my student i'd get for you , i can see you are not even on my level
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by thinkwithus: 6:42am On May 11, 2020
95% of people lose money in forex, even you cant prove you make money , we want to see you taking it to your bank else its crap. we partnered with cash forex group who are professional traders www.cashforexgroup.com

i trade myself as well but as an individual, you have to have active and passive income, I leverage on cash forex group for passive income, i put in $300 with them and will keep increasing my portfolio, this week i was paid $11 , i knw what i can generate on my own with 300 but thats needed for passive income purpose and besides we encourage our folks not to trade live cos most will blow their accounts when they are new, our philosophy is get an investment pack from cash forex while you learn free, after a few months when confident, take from the profits generated by cash forex and go live with it . that way they never feel scared of losing money as they will never lose their initial capital evenif they lose.

more people can win with forex with this ideology, when you dont understand someone's purpose, refrain from making a fool of yourself like you just did

1 Like

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by thinkwithus: 6:43am On May 11, 2020
its not every thread you see, you come and showcase your ignorance
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by thinkwithus: 6:45am On May 11, 2020
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by thinkwithus: 10:53am On May 11, 2020
$50 taken out today,

i dont have to show stupid emails.

we take out real money.

waiting for uncle to show he can trade or he is a profitable trader.

i'm pretty sure he is now on my channel feeding on my free signals hehehehe. CLOWNS

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by thinkwithus: 10:54am On May 11, 2020
POSING and disturbing us with $24 profit that he could never withdraw.

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by thinkwithus: 10:56am On May 11, 2020
Next time before you voice your ignorance , do a proper research and stop deceiving people. castigating my charts. that i am a scammer, I have proven I am not.. .YOU BACK UP YOUR WORDS AND SHOW US YOUR $24 WITHDRAWAL!

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by thinkwithus: 2:51pm On May 11, 2020
$50 out today, still waiting for Mr I KNOW AND MAKE MONEY IN FOREX TO SHOW PROOF HE IS LEGIT.

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by thinkwithus: 2:52pm On May 11, 2020
obilokechukwu:

MR SHOW YOUR WITHDRAWALS, stop grammar. I've proven I am LEGIT AND DO REAL MONEY. lets see your PROFIT IN YOUR BANK YOU MADE OR YOUR BTC WALLET WHICHEVER METHOD YOU USE.
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by thinkwithus: 2:59pm On May 11, 2020
yoU CALLED my charts to be ignored and you are posting stupid charts, watch below and learn . Next time pls when real forex traders are talking , dont get involved or show your ignorance in public.

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by thinkwithus: 3:01pm On May 11, 2020
I have paid my price when it comes to forex, I am now building my PASSIVE INCOME portfolio with Cash Forex and encouraging others to do same . so next time quit talking about stuff you dont know and focus on how to learn your forex better and START WITHDRAWING
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by obilokechukwu(m): 5:08pm On May 11, 2020
thinkwithus:

YOU are very funny, yo uhave been running your mouth on the thread telling people to ask for proof, i just showed u a live $300 plus profit proof a day and this week you will see withdrawals too.

you said you make money. OGA SHOW US WITHDRAWALS, STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH after making a fool of yourself
yes i am telling people to ask proof. because what you show us is not the real trade account for any forex brokers. every forex broker given any traders them daily profit and loss into them email. if you are a good trader where is your real trading account. people want to see your real monthly profit and loss account. do not come into nairaland and start show us fake account that do not come from any forex brokers. nigerias do not need your fake account from any banks. what we need from you is to show us day to day trading activities and your profit and loss day to day trading activities. if you are trading every day and profiting proof it or you are trading monthly and loss proof it. if you are coming to proof, show us your real forex broker account send to you from your email. this are one of my real trading account from instalforex below, if you like scam my account GOD WILL CATCH YOU.

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by thinkwithus: 5:28pm On May 11, 2020
obilokechukwu:
yes i am telling people to ask proof. because what you show us is not the real trade account for any forex brokers. every forex broker given any traders them daily profit and loss into them email. if you are a good trader where is your real trading account. people want to see your real monthly profit and loss account. do not come into nairaland and start show us fake account that do not come from any forex brokers. nigerias do not need your fake account from any banks. what we need from you is to show us day to day trading activities and your profit and loss day to day trading activities. if you are trading every day and profiting proof it or you are trading monthly and loss proof it. if you are coming to proof, show us your real forex broker account send to you from your email. this are one of my real trading account from instalforex below, if you like scam my account GOD WILL CATCH YOU.

You are obviously a clown that's a live binary account . You have never Withdrawn yet you claim you live on forex.

I have nothing more to say to you. YOU ARE A WASTE OF TIME. got better things to deal with.
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by obilokechukwu(m): 5:31pm On May 11, 2020
thinkwithus:

MR SHOW YOUR WITHDRAWALS, stop grammar. I've proven I am LEGIT AND DO REAL MONEY. lets see your PROFIT IN YOUR BANK YOU MADE OR YOUR BTC WALLET WHICHEVER METHOD YOU USE.
why are you asking me my bank account whether i withdraws money from bank? it do not cause you whether withdraws money or not. what we want you to do for nigerias is to teach nigerias how to trade forex for a living and your real day to day trading activities to be expose for people to believen that you are trading forex for real not to dupe or steal from people. very real forex trader has profit and loss account given or sent by forex brokers to traders through them email. my dear stop scam people, that life do not profit rather it destroy goodwill, families names, and the country you come from. see one of my trading activities below

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by obilokechukwu(m): 5:55pm On May 11, 2020
thinkwithus:
POSING and disturbing us with $24 profit that he could never withdraw.
look at scammer. my dear, scammers will not put food in your table this year better change or you will enter in the hand of efcc. you are showing people fake account of binary trade. JESUS SAY CONT HE IS COMING VERY SOON BYE AND BYE

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by obilokechukwu(m): 6:07pm On May 11, 2020
thinkwithus:

You are obviously a clown that's a live binary account . You have never Withdrawn yet you claim you live on forex.

I have nothing more to say to you. YOU ARE A WASTE OF TIME. got better things to deal with.
EVEN the binary account you are show us is not real. you are show us a fake account that do not come from binary brokers. you called yourself great, you are not great untill you lead people to the right direction not evil direction and you self must learn how to do real business not coming into nairaland and start looking who you scam. remember the law of calmer. this are trade for this month

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by thinkwithus: 6:29pm On May 11, 2020
LOL Abeg carry your fake $20 from here, you are a thief, i should now expose my full acct details. i m smarter than that. GO WHERE YOUR MATES DEY. U AINT WORTH MY TIME
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by thinkwithus: 6:38pm On May 11, 2020
show proof of withdrawal, story don enter. lol
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by thinkwithus: 6:40pm On May 11, 2020
EMAIL AUDIO MONEY. LOL
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by ElectronicMoney(m): 10:37pm On May 14, 2020
dvd:

SEND US A LINK TO YOUR MY FX BOOK SHOWING YOUR PROFITABILITY FOR 6 MONTHS STRAIGHT THEN YOU CAN TALK.

95% fail who attempt forex, we created a system to prevent them from losing capital.

RATHER THAN PAY US TO TRAIN THEM, THEY BUY AN INVESTMENT PACK WITH CASH FX AND THEN WE TRAIN THEM FREE!!!!

YES FREE.

After 3-4 months of demo practice, Our Students can then take from the profits generated by cash forex and fund a live acct.

That way No one in our COMMUNITY EVER LOSES THEIR CAPITAL TO FOREX.

ITS A SMARTER WAY TO THINK SO Stop talking about what you are ignorant of

How many people have trained under you so far?

What percentage are actively trading?
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 7:37am On May 16, 2020
WOW my id is back , lots of craziness wondering why I was banned. lol anyways someone has desecrated my thread enough
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 7:39am On May 16, 2020
ElectronicMoney:

How many people have trained under you so far?

What percentage are actively trading?

currently about 50 plus in my free group, a few come in for mentorship about 14 currently, mentorship isnt life time tho we give after support within a month anyone can learn our trade methodology and become independent which is our goal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Looking For A Company That Will Fetch You Good Source Of Income, This Is For You / Bdknice Review - Is It Legit Or Scam / Million Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.