Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) (42918 Views)

Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” / Gustavo Cubana Hosts Pool Party With Rema, Jowi Zaza, Others / "Rema Is My Favourite" - Wizkid Reveals Amidst Hot Comparison With Rema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by Sermwell(m): 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
snilyung:

Shut that Bleep up
Why don jazzy no do same for reeky, korede Bello, crayon etc
Guy, Rema is meant to go far not don jazzy anything.... Fireboy and joeboy might sing beta but Rema stands with International vibes and not local naija vibe just like wizzy
you obviously don't know how this things work!! you think drake just woke up one morning and decided to collabo with Rema? Don jazzy's impute is very visible in this whole thing!!

1 Like

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by MRAKBEE(m): 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
paulolee:
all I see is donjazzi's influence...to me this guy is not dt good musically compared to jo-boy, fireboy or even small lyta..the guy jus get luck or some go call am grace that donjazzi is building on..reekado banks is on a higher level Dan him n did not get dis kinda collaboration bt here is small rema doin tinz with Drake...my advise is that he follow the street way by getting the naija fan base stronger, win over some street fans n Nigeria b4 thinking about foreign callabo... the likes of davido, ycee and teckno Sony deal is a perfect example....according to olamide 500k fans for ibandan beta pass 100k for u.k..
See people where u dey carry compare with a younger and talented artist like rema.
U must be Yoruba.. Una busy no be here.
Anybody were no come from una side no dey get talent like una own even if dem no even reach where the other person don reach
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by Sermwell(m): 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
I dont know why Niggerians get excited when an artist gets to collaborate with that talentless MFer.
As far as Im concerned those artists are doing him a favour by collaborating with him.
someone is making millions of dollars in music and you are here claiming he doesn't have talent. Weldone oga talentino!!!

1 Like

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by Jaykay33(m): 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
When he won next rated artist, many people criticized him, some were busy saying y not zlatan, some said Joe boy/ fire boy, but u people can see that rema is very high above those niggers? Don jazzy is good same thing happen between rekado banks and lil kesh but later they saw that rekado is a pure talent while lil kesh is just a noise maker

1 Like

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by Realestatepro(m): 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
Awesome
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by afonjabreed(m): 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
MRAKBEE:

See people where u dey carry compare with a younger and talented artist like rema.
Anybody were no come from una side no dey get talent like una own even if dem no even reach where the other person don reach
don't mind him and his so called Olamide,"500k Ibadan fans better pass 100k UK fans",joke of the century , plenty customer doesn't equate quality sales, I bet that's why Olamide is still wallowing in his local rap sh1t while davido and wizkid had already gone international .
And they will be the first to critize the musicians that are ready to go global for winning awards in same category over their local rapper

why?,because his said "500k" followers can't even afford to purchase his music on online platform.

No BET Awards ,no Grammy nominations

2 Likes

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by kemi196: 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
ok7b8hity9
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by kemi196: 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
Sermwell:

someone is making millions of dollars in music and you are here claiming he doesn't have talent. Weldone oga talentino!!!
So because he is making millions automatically means he is talented. Na una mindset be that. As long as person get money he is automatically talented, wiser, and better than others. SMH
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by RealEzee(m): 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
paulolee:
all I see is donjazzi's influence...to me this guy is not dt good musically compared to jo-boy, fireboy or even small lyta..the guy jus get luck or some go call am grace that donjazzi is building on..reekado banks is on a higher level Dan him n did not get dis kinda collaboration bt here is small rema doin tinz with Drake...my advise is that he follow the street way by getting the naija fan base stronger, win over some street fans n Nigeria b4 thinking about foreign callabo... the likes of davido, ycee and teckno Sony deal is a perfect example....according to olamide 500k fans for ibandan beta pass 100k for u.k..
those 100k fans in UK will stream his music on all platforms than download on notjustok or tooxclusive.com for free,those 100k fans will call him for show and he gets paid in hard currency while those 500k fans in challenge, Ibadan will download the show he did in UK for free on Vidmate.

Rema did the numbers on Apple chart last year so don't think for sec that this guy no get mad fans that appreciate his style of music. Barely how years in the industry and already has a collabo with 6lack and that is a jam already.
For me I'm a Fireboy fan nonetheless Rema is unique and talented, them no dey even do the same genre of music sef�.
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by Sermwell(m): 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

So because he is making millions automatically means he is talented. Na una mindset be that. As long as person get money he is automatically talented, wiser, and better than others. SMH
it's only logical to a reasonable mind!! if a talentless person sings, very few people will listen to his songs, no reasonable endorsement, no royalties, no huge following on social media etc! but the reverse is the case with drake, hence he made and still making millions of dollars from with his talent!! if you still don't understand this, I'm sorry I can't help you!
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by afonjabreed(m): 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
idonhammer:
Ask the mumu again.How many alaba intl,onitsha main mkt and ariaria aba mkt traders know who be rema?

Listen to yourself who still buy mixtapes in this decade?, plenty customer doesn't equate quality sales, Alaba with all the piracy sh1t? I bet that's why Olamide is still wallowing in his local rap sh1t while davido and wizkid had already gone international .

And you will be the first to critize the musicians that are ready to go global for winning awards in same category over your local rapper

why?,because most of his said followers can't even afford to purchase his music on online platform.

Alaba ain't going to get you these
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by afonjabreed(m): 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
RealEzee:
those 100k fans in UK will stream his music on all platforms than download on notjustok or tooxclusive.com for free,those 100k fans will call him for show and he gets paid in hard currency while those 500k fans in challenge, Ibadan will download the show he did in UK for free on Vidmate.

Rema did the numbers on Apple chart last year so don't think for sec that this guy no get mad fans that appreciate his style of music. Barely how years in the industry and already has a collabo with 6lack and that is a jam already.
For me I'm a Fireboy fan nonetheless Rema is unique and talented, them no dey even do the same genre of music sef�.
God bless you, I'll find you and I'll buy you a cold beer,you understand business and quality

don't mind him and his so called Olamide,"500k Ibadan fans better pass 100k UK fans",joke of the century , plenty customer doesn't equate quality sales, I bet that's why Olamide is still wallowing in his local rap sh1t while davido and wizkid had already gone international .

And they will be the first to critize the musicians that are ready to go global for winning awards in same category over their local rapper

why?,because his said "500k" followers can't even afford to purchase his music on online platform.

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by mofedamijo(m): 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2020
paulolee:

People that you that you're 100% better than are earning far more than you in your career path, bro, the koko is that God should just smile on person......no be who sabi do pass, na who dem sabi.

1 Like

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
Sermwell:

it's only logical to a reasonable mind!! if a talentless person sings, very few people will listen to his songs, no reasonable endorsement, no royalties, no huge following on social media etc! but the reverse is the case with drake, hence he made and still making millions of dollars from with his talent!! if you still don't understand this, I'm sorry I can't help you!

This is only logical to a simpleton.
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
Fweshspice:
All Thanks To DonJazzy.
The Boy is Talented but would rate Fireboy and Joeboy over him anytime anyday Congratulations to him!
I swear, he's not any talented.

Where is the sense and entertainment in his stupid song called beamer?

I hate nonsense

1 Like

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by Thunday1005(m): 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
You are doing well bro
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by Xkale1234(m): 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
Onlinealaba:
Set to overtake wizzy?
for waiting na him no fit, him no sing pass fireboy dml masef
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by Xkale1234(m): 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
aceclothing:
if this guy works really hard ,he is going to surpass burnaboy,wizkid and co in music industry

u lie him no reach fireboy masef
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by nextstep(m): 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
Well, Drake (and other US artists) won't do a collabo unless it's also going to benefit him too.
It's great for both sides.
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by azimibraun: 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
Who be Drake? Person wey blow for Ice prince, Mi and Jesse Jagss very eyes.
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by Chuky7(m): 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
He probably thinks he's doing a track with an Indian artist
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
So when are they gonna do the collaborations? in this corona times or.... in 2022?
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by m140(m): 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
snilyung:

Shut that Bleep up
Why don jazzy no do same for reeky, korede Bello, crayon etc
Guy, Rema is meant to go far not don jazzy anything.... Fireboy and joeboy might sing beta but Rema stands with International vibes and not local naija vibe just like wizzy
Rema music more international
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by Fweshspice(m): 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
OSUigboFlatHead:

I swear, he's not any talented.

Where is the sense and entertainment in his stupid song called beamer?

I hate nonsense
Lol relax bro grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by paulolee(m): 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
mofedamijo:

People that you that you're 100% better than are earning far more than you in your career path, bro, the koko is that God should just smile on person......no be who sabi do pass, na who dem sabi.
yeah I get ur point bt dt doesn't change d fact dt d God factor is ur opinion....I bliev in GOD n pray for grace bt wat abt d successful people that are number 1 on dier race who do not bliev in God n way ahead on those dt bliev in God n av grace on dm..
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by paulolee(m): 6:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
RealEzee:

my guy no even start baseless arguement...my point is dt no matter how few d fans u gather from ur home or ur hood is still de best n gat u for life because u ar lyk a pride to DM compared to odas away fans dt wud stick with u when your head de hot...watin mk u think say olamide na still God of music for d hood even if e stop to de drop albums lyk before??..dts d way naira malley n zlatan are following....or what mk u think that Mayweather is still the richest sportmen in the world,?? same with Ronaldo n Messi?? these peps are god in thier countries... a particular year dt Bayern won all trophies including d u.c.l n ribery had d best year of his career hoping for a balloon d or..platini d then uefa president n a France national voted for cr7 n dts wen ribery knew he lost it...d point is dt u win from ur hood bcoz de gat u for life....
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by snilyung(m): 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
Sermwell:

you obviously don't know how this things work!! you think drake just woke up one morning and decided to collabo with Rema? Don jazzy's impute is very visible in this whole thing!!

Don jazzy didn't call drake to feature Rema
Don jazzy has many people in his label
Rema is meant to go world wide with his international music vibes which ya joeboy and fireboy lack
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by paulolee(m): 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
MRAKBEE:

dnt Kno wr rema comes from n pls I ain't yoruba n m from d south...naija music is dominated by d Yorubas n m NT being tribalistic here..rema jus gat grace n nice voice bt e no too tight lyrically...hm music to me b lyk child's play...dnt tink his style wud b consistent in d industry bt don j gat his back...
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by paulolee(m): 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
addexx:

Donjazzy influence? Just like the rest of his inmates are doing well too with his influence right? Is like the akamu in your brain is frozen. cry
u can pass ur mssg without insult na..abi na d isolation tinz de disturb u??..incase u dnt Kno all recording lebels gat a particular artist de ar working on n de call dm projects..d industry is too competitive each lebel can't carry all artist along...de av to choose d one dts on form n work on him to generate revenue for d lebel n Las Las If d artist hit n blow na d lebel go gain pass n dts Y u c xo many artist fluntin dier own lebels...Y.B.N.L gat fireboy..donj gat rema..e.t.c n dts Y I feel pain wen artist dt are struggling try to sign upcoming artist dts on form bcoz it don't ends well bcoz d focus is on d struggling artist n d new artist go jus de studio de feed am n dts d case of reminese n oladips n also olamide n lil kesh, Viktor n chinko....now wey olamide fire don de hot n him get fireboy u c olamide drop musics or albums lyk before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Duro Olowu Designs Michelle Obama's Dresses, Decorates White House For Christmas / "You Are A Fool" - Bobrisky Replies Eedris Abdulkareem / E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.