Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,815 members, 7,827,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

China Launches Research Into 6G Network. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / China Launches Research Into 6G Network. (4313 Views)

Umidigi A13 Pro Unboxing And Full Review - ₦79k 6g/128g Android 4g Budget Phone / China Has Just Launched The ‘World’s First 6G Test Satellite’ Into Orbit / Samsung Has Started Working On 6g Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Launches Research Into 6G Network. by Chazblagos(m): 2:07am On Apr 08, 2020
I need a mini bus (a.k.a Korope or small doctor) on higher purchase or delivery.. If you have or willing to buy,or You know someone that needs a driver for it.
please reach out to me
I live in Ajah area of Lagos state
Call 08090651372
Re: China Launches Research Into 6G Network. by Nobody: 4:50am On Apr 08, 2020
Pentasoft1978:
useless Chinese. 5G network killing people in the name of corona virus. they want to unleash another killing radiation to the world in the name of technology. no wonder they worship idols .
5g is not killing anybody.
Re: China Launches Research Into 6G Network. by Nobody: 4:53am On Apr 08, 2020
yeman1:
N.a. wa oh ... 4G has not been circulated throughout Nigeria,now 5G
Yes o. There is 4g on airtel line in my area but mtn 4g is always fluctuating.
Re: China Launches Research Into 6G Network. by seanwilliam(m): 6:26am On Apr 08, 2020
tony5:
Which Of Those American Tech Have Brought About Development To Nigeria Economy?
lol I'm sure you are joking right.. I'm sure YouTube, google, mail and other stuffs up there have had effects on Nigerians which in turn affect the economy ( though indirectly).. most especially the bolded.. honestly we should appreciate America.. do you know the numbers of millionaires YouTube has made ??
Re: China Launches Research Into 6G Network. by DriggityDre: 7:28am On Apr 08, 2020
Pentasoft1978:
useless Chinese. 5G network killing people in the name of corona virus. they want to unleash another killing radiation to the world in the name of technology. no wonder they worship idols .
I have the urge to insult you but you need to be educated and sensitized properly on this. Stop listening to Youtube and Whatsapp on this matter. There is fake news everywhere. You might wonder "why will someone go as far as creating a YouTube account and uploading if they're fake" . There are people like that o! Please, read this post again, slowly (along with the OP's pictures)

1 Like

Re: China Launches Research Into 6G Network. by tony5(m): 11:18am On Apr 08, 2020
seanwilliam:
lol I'm sure you are joking right.. I'm sure YouTube, google, mail and other stuffs up there have had effects on Nigerians which in turn affect the economy ( though indirectly).. most especially the bolded.. honestly we should appreciate America.. do you know the numbers of millionaires YouTube has made ??
That's Right But The Tech Are Useless Without Android Phone Which China Made Afford To Many People Of Different Class, How Will You Access This Apps Without An Android? I'm Sure You Are Typing With An Android And Not Iphone
Re: China Launches Research Into 6G Network. by seanwilliam(m): 11:20am On Apr 08, 2020
tony5:
That's Right But The Tech Are Useless Without Android Phone Which China Made Afford To Many People Of Different Class, How Will You Access This Apps Without An Android? I'm Sure You Are Typing With An Android And Not Iphone
and who developed android oooo... no be google get android? Who owns Google?? No be America? Answer me oo..
Re: China Launches Research Into 6G Network. by tony5(m): 11:25am On Apr 08, 2020
seanwilliam:
and who developed android oooo... no be google get android? Who owns Google?? No be America? Answer me oo..
That's Why I Used The Word Affordable, China Made It Available At Affordable To Many People. Usa Gadget Are Expensive And Few Can Afford It
Re: China Launches Research Into 6G Network. by Chazblagos(m): 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
I need a mini bus (a.k.a Korope or small doctor) on higher purchase or delivery.. If you have or willing to buy,or You know someone that needs a driver for it.
please reach out to me
I live in Ajah area of Lagos state
Call 08090651372

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brag About Your Phone Without Mentioning The Name [Picture] / 3 Samsung Galaxy Smartphones You Can Buy Below #15,000 / How To Activate MTN Missed Call Alert Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.