Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,050 members, 7,814,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far (4208 Views)

Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel / Xiaomi Launches In Africa To Compete Against Tecno, Itel And Infinix / See Why You Will Soon Cut Your SIM Again If You Are Using Infinix And Tecno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by ShunTecnoInfinix: 11:28am On Jun 03, 2020
Mine-
* Transsion devices can hot for Africa, imaging me charging my phone near a warm water and after some minute the water and phone become hot shocked

* Transsion devices can hang for Africa, I wanted to multi task but my phone instantly hang, I had to leave the phone for 24hrs before I could operate the phone. shocked

* No update, I waited for 5yrs to upgrade from android 7 to 8 but zero upgrade undecided

" Battery drain like basket

* Carlcare- I had to relocate to carlcare so as to use my phone

Be free to add yours.
Choose Redmi Choose Freedom

Muroko:

Never in this life or the next will I buy any tecno or infinix phones not e000( mentioning that useless good for nothing, waste of money ITEL.
These stupid companies are just riding on our intelligence I rather get a Redmi Note 8 than to get Tecno phantom 12 that is still to come, why ? These companies will never change they will think everyone using their product is a fool which I no longer am, because I was, can you believe I bought Infinix note 4 pro for 71,000 shocked I'm so ashamed. But you only make mistakes once or twice for some cases while if you make it thrice, go for spiritual counselling.
Timiflexi:

I play the mobile version
Alaye the game is sweet abeg
Graphics clear
My phone dey forget to hot sef

My former Tecno could not even think of this

Xiaomi has been the best thing that happened to me last month

You guys here rock

Please oooo......I'm looking for Nigerians to team up with on pubg

oxygenlove:
Please guys..allow me to shalaye..

Got this device (redmi 5 plus) from Mr Noobody two years ago... Later gave it to my brother when i got the note 7..

MY brother won kee this phone ni.. everyday na Pubg.. I love games too buh my brother addiction na Elele. Naso e go plug phone for light dey play games everyday. and I will be like "guy, no spoil the battery nah" ..

One of my winch collect my note 7.. my bro gat himself note 8 this Feb... as i no get phone na so i carry my redmi 5 plus...

Wetin cause this yarn be say.. Mehnn!!! the ba3 no relent o... despite the kin suffer for my bro hand... 3 months using it now again.. notice the phone no dey hang....

Abeg.. i won kee the ba3.. i want the phone to be hanging....

Transsion device no fit suffer like this .. i swear, Calcare go don sabi my bro footsteps for their center ni.. The phone suffer o.. and e still stands gidigba.. e good to dey use quality stuff ahswear ....

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by sesameq: 11:33am On Jun 03, 2020
guys why are you hating infinix and tecno like this, is xiaomi better than them?

I use infinix x5010, have used both techno and infinix hot note.

if it is , share the specs with facts not with hate and banter.

educate, not miseducate.

9 Likes

Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by ShunTecnoInfinix: 11:36am On Jun 03, 2020
sesameq:
guys why are you hating infinix and tecno like this, is xiaomi better than them?

educate, not miseducate.

I shared my experience, I am educating those who intend to buy transsion devices undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by ShunTecnoInfinix: 11:38am On Jun 03, 2020
Vaultoflagos come and share your bad experience ohhg
Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by Vaultoflagos: 11:47am On Jun 03, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:
Vaultoflagos come and share your bad experience ohhg

I once owned a Xiaomi device

The screen broke and I had to wait 3 months to order a new one from China

After paying 30k to repair the screen

On starting the phone after leaving it off for months

An update showed and I made the grievous mistake of updating it.

My battery started draining like mad

I came on Nairaland and called Drjprince, Genius43 and mad goat

Out of all that called me a troll someone asked me to change my battery

I checked alieexpress getting myself ready to wait another 3 months without phone.

When I found out the battery would costs me the price of a brand new clean infinix

I bought my infinix and it has been joy ever since

Come and see what God has done for me oo

12 Likes

Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by ShunTecnoInfinix: 11:50am On Jun 03, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

I checked alieexpress getting myself ready to wait another 3 months without phone.

When I found out the battery would costs me the price of a brand new clean infinix

u are really a clown grin person wey never operate Redmi device b4.

11 Likes

Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by Vyzz: 11:52am On Jun 03, 2020
I am using a xiaomi phone but don't hate tecno or infinix.
Na because of the ị take know wetin android be like

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by ShunTecnoInfinix: 11:55am On Jun 03, 2020
Vyzz:
I am using a xiaomi phone but don't hate tecno or infinix.

Na because of the ị take know wetin android be like
why did you port to xiaomi share your experience so far cool
Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by Vyzz: 11:57am On Jun 03, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:
why did you port to xiaomi share your experience so far cool

Manny
People asked me to buy xiamomi when I was in need of a phone.
My coursemates, roommate, friends, even Nairalanders.
I decided to try.

And I don't regret it

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by ShunTecnoInfinix: 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
Vyzz:

Manny People asked me to buy xiamomi when I was in need of a phone. My coursemates, roommate, friends, even Nairalanders. I decided to try.
And I don't regret it
God bless you for being sincere. cool
Mediocrity(Transsion devices) is not an option when excellence(Redmi)is a choice

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by Vyzz: 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:

Mediocrity(Transsion devices) is not an option when excellence(Redmi)is a choice

I still respect other brand though
Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by ahmemmygrey(m): 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
I have used a tecno phone before,
it was affordable but the battery was nothing to write home about, imagine after charging it for 2 to 3 hours, I use my phone for only 4½ hours .
My friend who uses pop 2 will experience the highest level of lagging if he open Instagram and Snapchat at once
my sister have once used her heated phone (tecno f2) to melt down an ice block

well I'm not using Xiaomi but I'm saving to get one at least to feel the positive reviews I receive here after my spark 3 went blind for no reason

8 Likes

Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by Vaultoflagos: 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
Vyzz:

I still respect other brand though

My nigga
Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by ShunTecnoInfinix: 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
ahmemmygrey:
I have used a tecno phone before,
it was affordable but the battery was nothing to write home about, imagine after charging it for 2 to 3 hours, I use my phone for only 4½ hours .
My friend who uses pop 2 will experience the highest level of lagging if he open Instagram and Snapchat at once
my sister have once used her heated phone (tecno f2) to melt down an ice block

well I'm not using Xiaomi but I'm saving to get one at least to feel the positive reviews I receive here after my spark 3 went blind for no reason
I feel your pain bro.

Choose Redmi Choose Freedom cool
Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by Vaultoflagos: 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:
I feel your pain bro.

Choose Redmi Choose Freedom cool

If his screen breaks he will know that flight to china takes 2 days . And shipments from china takes 3 months

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by hilarioscity(m): 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
sesameq:

educate, not miseducate.

your own is even the worse, infinix smart (x5010) phone that when it boot it start hanging and showing google play has stopped ,andriod ui has stopped. na phone b that mtchew.

10 Likes

Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by ShunTecnoInfinix: 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

If his screen breaks he will know that flight to china takes 2 days . And shipments from china takes 3 months
Corning Gorilla Glass 5 no dey break tongue
Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by Karex81(m): 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:

grin my signature says it all

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by ShunTecnoInfinix: 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
Karex81:
grin my signature says it all
your siggy inspired me cool
Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by Yahman1(m): 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
Lol, these Naomi marketers are now in frustrating phase, Tecno giving them sleepless nights tongue

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by BABAawoo47: 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2020
sesameq:

educate, not miseducate.

cant u see he's a marketer??
check his posts...let him be man must chop na
Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by BABAawoo47: 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:
Corning Gorilla Glass 5 no dey break tongue
i hope u knw gorilla glass is to reduce scratch by making d glass hard..
which makes it brittle(nd easier to break) think of something like ceramic hard but easy to break

if it's about breaking, plastic is d best
Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by ShunTecnoInfinix: 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
BABAawoo47:
i hope u knw gorilla glass is to reduce scratch by making d glass hard..
which makes it brittle

if it's about breaking, plastic is d best
Gorilla glass is far better than transsion mediocre screen glasses

7 Likes

Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by Kalapizim(m): 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:
Mine-
* Transsion devices can hot for Africa, imaging me charging my phone near a warm water and after some minute the water and phone become hot shocked

* Transsion devices can hang for Africa, I wanted to multi task but my phone instantly hang, I had to leave the phone for 24hrs before I could operate the phone. shocked

* No update, I waited for 5yrs to upgrade from android 7 to 8 but zero upgrade undecided

" Battery drain like basket

* Carlcare- I had to relocate to carlcare so as to use my phone

Be free to add yours.
Choose Redmi Choose Freedom
Imagine going to a doctor to report your discomfort, my friend list your specific devicesm imei numbers etc..people are not gulible.
Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by ShunTecnoInfinix: 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kalapizim:
Imagine going to a doctor to report your discomfort, my friend list your specific devicesm imei numbers etc..people are not gulible.
Are you a user of transsion device
Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by Thebwoy: 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

Even with lockdown
It doesn't take 3months.

Bro truth doesn't hurt

You haven't used xiaomi phone, simple. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by FryMosquito: 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
BABAawoo47:
cant u see he's a marketer??
check his posts...let him be man must chop na
I bet he can't be a marketer or so just that OP is taking it too far. Note it that Xiaomi don't believe in advertisement, Xiaomi uses flash sales, selling their product in limited quantities within a restricted period as part of their sales strategies. Xiaomi also believes in Marketing without advertisement. This strategy allows Xiaomi to save money from doing advertisement as it generates the eagerness on consumers.. My observations since started following the brand

7 Likes

Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by ShunTecnoInfinix: 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
FryMosquito:
I bet he can't be a marketer or so just that OP is taking it too far. Note it that Xiaomi don't believe in advertisement, Xiaomi uses flash sales, selling their product in limited quantities within a restricted period as part of their sales strategies. Xiaomi also believes in Marketing without advertisement. This strategy allows Xiaomi to save money from doing advertisement as it generates the eagerness on consumers.. My observations since started following the brand
true talk bro cool

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by zera(m): 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
Currently using a redmi 7a device and all I can say is transsion products are all trash

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by Hollusilva28(m): 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
zera:
Currently using a redmi 7a device and all I can say is transsion products are all trash
Hello house, I've been having issue with Julia since yesterday afternoon. My order was cancelled and I decided to transfer my money to my acct after 3weeks. Yesterday I did it & and to my surprised I didn't receive any alert , and on my jumia pay wallet it showing refund completed. I tried to call them, but didn't go through, but I contacted them through email. and they asked me to supply the bank details I tried to withdraw to. And I've gave them.

Pls, what I can I do or has anyone encountered this issue before.

I'm thinking after today , I will drag then out of twitter.
Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by khingTony(m): 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

Ogbeni Shut up

most Xiaomi phones have a good screen protection (Corning gorilla glass 5 mostly) which will make it not to break as easily as Tecno/ infinix's screens and besides you can always get a tempered glass screen protection

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by Kalapizim(m): 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:
Are you a user of transsion device
yes and I demand you provide more with verified issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Recommend A Blackberry / Funny >when You Are Using Ur First Blackberry [pic] / Can I Sell My Phone At Computer Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.