Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,583 members, 7,847,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

Significance Of Number 5 In The Bible. Pastor Chris Got It Wrong With 5G - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Significance Of Number 5 In The Bible. Pastor Chris Got It Wrong With 5G (430 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church / Top Occultists Translated The King James Bible - Pastor Reno Omokri / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Significance Of Number 5 In The Bible. Pastor Chris Got It Wrong With 5G by HundHunter(m): 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
Number 5 is mentioned in the Bible a total of 318 times. This number is directly linked to God’s grace, mercy, and favor.

The grace of God is described as an unmerited favor that comes as a result of God’s love. The New Testament is seen as the perfect tale of God’s grace.

In the Old Testament, the world was under the law and some laws carried harsh punishments for anyone who disobeyed.

The 5th book in the Bible is Deuteronomy and it contains strict laws that were meant to keep the children of Israel from offending God. These laws were abolished in the New Testament as God sorted out to ease the suffering of his people.

When number 5 multiplies itself, it produces number 25 which symbolizes double grace as seen in John 1:16.

Also, the 10 commandments are divided into two parts of 5 commandments each. One part is related to man’s relationship with God while the second part is related to our relationship with other people.

These commandments were given to us to help guide our path and help us live in harmony with God and among ourselves. Another meaning of number 5 in the Bible is balance and this meaning is generally accepted among numerologists.

In the Bible, balance is reflected in creation. All humans have 5 hands and 5 fingers, as well as 5 senses.

These traits distinguish man from other animals created. Some animals share only two of the 5 senses of man, which is an indication of man’s dominion over everything God created.

The direct indication of number 5 symbolism is for example John, who wrote 5 books concerning the grace of God and forever life of the soul. The God’s grace symbolism was seen when Jesus took 5 loaves of bread and transformed them into the amount enough to feed five thousand people. (Matthew 14:17). The instruction given by God in order to build a “tabernacle in the wilderness” were all centered around number five, everything was made out of five components, like 5 curtains, 5 pillars, 5 bars, etc. Also there were 5 ingredients in the holy oil, which was needed to sanctify the tabernacle.

The God’s presence was shown by number 5. The book of Psalms has 5 main chapters. There are 5 offerings to Israel provided by God. (Leviticus). Moses wrote five books. This number shows the God’s plan and influence on humans, his grace and presence.
Re: Significance Of Number 5 In The Bible. Pastor Chris Got It Wrong With 5G by majamajic(m): 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
If I may ask , which animals has 2 senses ?
Re: Significance Of Number 5 In The Bible. Pastor Chris Got It Wrong With 5G by emeijeh(m): 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
Is it by the Number 5?
Re: Significance Of Number 5 In The Bible. Pastor Chris Got It Wrong With 5G by petra1(m): 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
HundHunter:
Number 5 is mentioned in the Bible a total of 318 times. This number is directly linked to God’s grace, mercy, and favor.

I dont think you listened to the brodcast. He never said anything about number 5.

1 Like

Re: Significance Of Number 5 In The Bible. Pastor Chris Got It Wrong With 5G by kingxsamz(m): 3:28am On Apr 08, 2020
I'm waiting for you religious clowns to link 6G to 666 when it rolls out.

1 Like

Re: Significance Of Number 5 In The Bible. Pastor Chris Got It Wrong With 5G by petra1(m): 3:52am On Apr 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

I have already linked it. But I'm not a clown . Did you read my post 2 days ago ?

https://www.nairaland.com/5776971/5g-not-antichrist-pastor-ashimolowo#88152383
Re: Significance Of Number 5 In The Bible. Pastor Chris Got It Wrong With 5G by MuttleyLaff: 10:08am On Apr 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

petra1:
I have already linked it. But I'm not a clown. Did you read my post 2 days ago ?

https://www.nairaland.com/5776971/5g-not-antichrist-pastor-ashimolowo#88152383

MuttleyLaff:
Do people really know and/or understand what a beast is, lol (i.e. Revelation 13:1) Aunty Coro's lesson is teaching and pointing out to us, the unfolding technological advances, the rapidly evolving and quickening pace of the technological changes, lol. Case in point, Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Drone Delivery Service Trialling, Satellite/Space Internet, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G, currently 5G and possibly 6G soon, lol, etcetera If you know, you know, lol. Who no know, no go know.

Listen yall, I am not going to information overload and/or bore anyone with what the Aunty Coro's lesson #4 is, except for say, it is brace yourselves, and at no time, give in, to worship the image of the beast and that is dont worship anything that has to do with the notion or idea, that God is and/or has become a glorified computer and/or a digital god (i.e. Revelation 13:15b)

MuttleyLaff:
5G is a pussycat. Wait for when the senior of them all comes, then you'll sit up and hopefully not too late by then, sense wise up. In less than 10 year's time, be ready to say hi to 6G, aka 6th Generation radiation.

If you really did see all posts, you would have also seen, where advices were given not to go paranoia, not to go into negative hysteria, not to harbour fear etcetera
Noah for 120 years was ridiculed, laughed at and taken for a clown. Nothing new under the sun, lol

(1) (Reply)

Did You Went To Church Today, Or Went Cruising / + / Pastor Williams Kumuyi Celebrate His 79th Year Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.