Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Jack Dorsey To Donate $1 Billion To Fund Global COVID-19 Relief - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jack Dorsey To Donate $1 Billion To Fund Global COVID-19 Relief (32138 Views)

Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 / FMN To Donate 36,000 COVID-19 Test Kits, 75 Ventilators & 331,000 PPEs To NCDC / China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jack Dorsey To Donate $1 Billion To Fund Global COVID-19 Relief by annford: 8:37am On Apr 08, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Good gesture.
This is what the world needs now.
Not Dino Melaye and Chris Oyakhilome that are busy attacking 5G on what's not.
God bless Jack!

You reek of ignorance and foolishness.
Re: Jack Dorsey To Donate $1 Billion To Fund Global COVID-19 Relief by bayelsaowei(m): 8:38am On Apr 08, 2020
thespokenword:
That I must say is, #400,000,000,000 . Not the #2b gang in Nigeria, giving to access government concessions and waivers later on. If you know you can help someone start a life , please do , and not just give stipends to a million folks -It is ultimately useless. Jack Dorsey, thank you.
our nigerian big men are greedy by default.. may I inform you that they will do everything within their powers to make their 1 billion donations back through the masses ..
Re: Jack Dorsey To Donate $1 Billion To Fund Global COVID-19 Relief by blowjohn(m): 8:39am On Apr 08, 2020
Devops:
28% of his wealth.. wow.

Meanwhile the very stupid Mark Zuckerberg worth over $57Billion can't even donate up to half a billion. Very stingy stupid man.
Na to dey block account ehn know.

I feel like beating the shit out of him, look at Tory Lanez Live Video we were all using to kill boredom on IG. the stupid Mark Zuckerberg had to cut it off and ban his account.

Mehn Thank God he doesn't own twitter. Very stupid man.

What if he knows more than we know. U think all this donations are all for real and will be used for the purpose?
It's just like the climate change issue. U think trump doesnt know that there is indeed ozone layer depletion?
But do u know there are a sick group benefiting from the donations?
Re: Jack Dorsey To Donate $1 Billion To Fund Global COVID-19 Relief by sizer07: 8:43am On Apr 08, 2020
ybalogs:
Who is Jack Dorsey?

CEO of Twitter ........
Google is still free the last time I checked

Re: Jack Dorsey To Donate $1 Billion To Fund Global COVID-19 Relief by jaxxy(m): 8:46am On Apr 08, 2020
Devops:
28% of his wealth.. wow.

Meanwhile the very stupid Mark Zuckerberg worth over $57Billion can't even donate up to half a billion. Very stingy stupid man.

I feel like beating the shit out of him, look at Tory Lanez Live Video we were all using to kill boredom on IG. the stupid Mark Zuckerberg had to cut it off and ban his account.

Why was his video banned? Was it the 10 puff smoking video?
Re: Jack Dorsey To Donate $1 Billion To Fund Global COVID-19 Relief by landforeast(m): 8:47am On Apr 08, 2020
Devops:
28% of his wealth.. wow.

You know him wela, very stingy. He have to change Facebook algorithm and reduce organic traffic drastically because he want more paid advert. He can't even consider the years people have spent don Facebook and at least reward then with orgnaic reach for those who can't afford paid ads. He is very very stingy even to himself.

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey To Donate $1 Billion To Fund Global COVID-19 Relief by kemi61100: 8:52am On Apr 08, 2020
chbb4gztjm
Re: Jack Dorsey To Donate $1 Billion To Fund Global COVID-19 Relief by Eteka1(m): 9:04am On Apr 08, 2020
gambia:
Very commendable, he has played his part. But please Jack make sure no kobo gets to Naija to avoid story that touches.
Always campaigning against Naija yet always complaining of hardship.
Re: Jack Dorsey To Donate $1 Billion To Fund Global COVID-19 Relief by afroxyz: 9:11am On Apr 08, 2020
Girl's health. What about Boys? Are they not human?
Re: Jack Dorsey To Donate $1 Billion To Fund Global COVID-19 Relief by DonCandido(f): 9:23am On Apr 08, 2020
gambia:

You are the real Enemy of the state since you can caution your master(Jibril) to behave. Mumu man

This dumb ass is actually doubling down on his tomfoolery by invoking Buhari. The usual refrain of m0f0s with low IQ Nairaland when they run out of something reasonable to say or when cornered.

Dumbo-Dumbo did you actually read the tweets before typing your crappy comment seeking exclusion of the ordinary, hardworking Nigerian startups and entrepreneurs?

Where was it written in the tweets that government of ANY country will be a beneficiary or directly handle the fund?

A$$h0le!
Re: Jack Dorsey To Donate $1 Billion To Fund Global COVID-19 Relief by HustleMind12(m): 9:34am On Apr 08, 2020
Jack Dorsey please if you can see this I want to let you know you are indeed a kind man and God continue to bless you!

With all sense of humility and gratitude I extend this same plea to my people of Nairaland if anyone out of the a goodwill heart can extend a hand to giving he or she will never lack, I just need a little aid for survival. Help a man with two kids even if not for anything but for the children feeding. *sobs*

6236149855,,,Fidelity Bank,,

Givers never lack!
Re: Jack Dorsey To Donate $1 Billion To Fund Global COVID-19 Relief by Ayo081(m): 9:51am On Apr 08, 2020
Doctor2020:
My people please don't be deceive oo ,let us open our eye

Is everything OK?
Re: Jack Dorsey To Donate $1 Billion To Fund Global COVID-19 Relief by danthamccoy(m): 9:59am On Apr 08, 2020
Devops:
Yes.. we the people made the money for him. I know how much I've spent on Facebook ads, shit ton of money. And I know how much of my privacy has been ripped to stimulate targeted ads. So don't tell me shit.
Did you donate money to Facebook? Were the ads not a means to an end for you? By your logic he's also entitled to your money and you are entitled to your landlord's money because you paid him to use his house.
Re: Jack Dorsey To Donate $1 Billion To Fund Global COVID-19 Relief by Peace1993: 10:56am On Apr 08, 2020
Somebody's worth in Nigeria
Re: Jack Dorsey To Donate $1 Billion To Fund Global COVID-19 Relief by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 08, 2020
This white people get money O angry
Re: Jack Dorsey To Donate $1 Billion To Fund Global COVID-19 Relief by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ugo4hotish:

While you hide your own money abi...foolish man
Boy, you lack respect for your seniors
Re: Jack Dorsey To Donate $1 Billion To Fund Global COVID-19 Relief by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
kuntash:

Or even the yeyebrities!

None of them comes out to do anything for the needy or community.. Yet they mention oppressors whence they are the ones suckling from the oppressors and in turn from the truly oppressed..
lol
Re: Jack Dorsey To Donate $1 Billion To Fund Global COVID-19 Relief by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ezmans:
the cash gurus in 9ja are buying private jet, building empty 80,000 capacity churches, encroching peoples land & building empty church estate, buying luxury cars, building expensive University , building apps to make more money, marrying many wives,& oppressing the poor.
quite saddening
Re: Jack Dorsey To Donate $1 Billion To Fund Global COVID-19 Relief by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
klax:

The billions Nigerian cash guru gave what did buhari did with it?
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jack Dorsey To Donate $1 Billion To Fund Global COVID-19 Relief by jarx: 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
Devops:
28% of his wealth.. wow.

asineeh... that man stupid like hell. he be wan buy twitter before after buying whatsap. twitter guys gave him a blatant no. he wanted to control all social media.
Re: Jack Dorsey To Donate $1 Billion To Fund Global COVID-19 Relief by DabuIIIT: 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
klax:

The billions Nigerian cash guru gave what did buhari did with it?

What did buhari did with it!!?!!? shocked

What a giant illiterate!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning / Transformation Of Cameroonian Girl With Bow Legs Called A 'Witch' (Photo) / Alcohol After Taking Flagyl Could Lead To Death - Dr. Olufunmilayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.