Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,158 members, 7,860,144 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels (67761 Views)

*Help Stop English Proficiency Exams For Africans From Commonwealth Countries* / A US F-35 Jet Fighter Crashes For The First Time,Pilot Ejects Safely / Libya Stops Nigerians, Other Migrants From Crossing To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by tammie24: 11:30am On Apr 08, 2020
Yankee101:
1. Are you visiting, if yes, why visit in the middle of crisis?

2. If you live there why dont you have a house,

3. No one wants any risks to their country via reinfection in this season

totally agree
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by SIRTee15: 11:40am On Apr 08, 2020
aswani:

Bros Emmelee,

I am not even smart sef.

The initial article was a total nonsense. For something this sensitive, we should have had names of hotels and landlords and their side of the story or "No comment" from them at the very least.

The person I complimented was extremely articulate in the way they destroyed the flimsy evidence they saw and I am not ashamed to say I defer to more intelligent people generally.

The article thankfully concluded that African community leaders were in talks with the authorities so I guess this would be ironed out sooner rather than later which is a good thing.

What's going on right now is targeted attack against Africans by Chinese people accusing blacks of importing and spreading coronavirus....

Africans are not allowed to board bus, they are not allowed to enter stores or supermarket, Africans are being evicted by their landlords.....

Africans are specifically targeted for COVID-19 test, as if coronavirus is racist....

Those guys in the video were kicked out of their hotel rooms after completing the mandatory 14 days quarantine in isolation centres.....

If Chinese don't want them in the country, why don't u just deport them or better still shut your border against Africans....
Instead of throwing them into the street.....where they are more at risk of spreading the virus if they actually have it....

Now if U don't see anything wrong with this, then I don't really know what to say.....
I just don't understand why self hate is so real among blacks....
In the face of obvious oppression, an african man will still look for a way to exonerate his oppressor....

Thank God for social media....
Africans are beginning to realise how much the world loves them....
Sooner or later, we go get sense by force....
And see the need to develop our continent...

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by GreyLaw(m): 11:50am On Apr 08, 2020
herzernIsHere:
I laugh at blacks who hate USA as a worldpower.

Wait till China displaces USA and see how degrading you all will be treated. Chinese and their disregard for black race and Human rights is second to none.

Don't mind them. They prefer Chinese and Arabs to be world power. Please can you remind me the meaning of foolishness again?

I bless God that sane people are the ones with the balance of power in this world, not some extremists or communists.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Niftycherry(f): 11:55am On Apr 08, 2020
The same China maltreating Africans that Nigeria will welcome today. Our leaders won't see and hear this. God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by DonTattaglia: 11:57am On Apr 08, 2020
They are Idiots. I have no single pity for them. Igbo's always think they are d smartest in making money, globe trotting d whole universe. Rot there on d streets of China. Who cares!!
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Judybash93(m): 11:57am On Apr 08, 2020
Yankee101:

Well, China issued a new law banning the entry of foreigners into the country since last month. I live in China and I've been here since 2016, the Chinese people are just very hypocritical about the thing in that they spread rumours about foreigners especially black people and end up using this rumours to treat foreigners in unacceptable ways. A Chinese guy said that there are at least 300,000 foreigners living within a county in Guangzhou when there are only 3,050. He also claimed, a lot of them are infected when official documents stated that only 25 foreigners tested positive to the virus since March 15.
You know what, you need to live amongst this people to know how deep they hate people of colour. I'm a living witness to this...
You can't just have a house in China. You need to be a citizen before you can do that and that's why most of us are living in rented apartments. So, you automatically have a landlord or landlady.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Judybash93(m): 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
SIRTee15:

What's going on right now is targeted attack against Africans by Chinese people accusing blacks of importing and spreading coronavirus....

Africans are not allowed to board bus, they are not allowed to enter stores or supermarket, Africans are being evicted by their landlords.....

Africans are specifically targeted for COVID-19 test, as if coronavirus is racist....

Those guys in the video were kicked out of their hotel rooms after completing the mandatory 14 days quarantine in isolation centres.....

If Chinese don't want them in the country, why don't u just deport them or better still shut your border against Africans....
Instead of throwing them into the street.....where they are more at risk of spreading the virus if they actually have it....

Now if U don't see anything wrong with this, then I don't really know what to say.....
I just don't understand why self hate is so real among blacks....
In the face of obvious oppression, an african man will still look for a way to exonerate his oppressor....

Thank God for social media....
Africans are beginning to realise how much the world loves them....
Sooner or later, we go get sense by force....
And see the need to develop our continent...

You've said it all

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Firstnebo: 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
herzernIsHere:

Wait till China displaces USA and see how degrading you all will be treated. Chinese and their disregard for black race and Human rights is second to none.

It won't happen though. When Germany was fighting Britain, they thought they were at the top. Especially when they received technological help from Japan, they thought they had won.

However, when Soviet Union were convinced to fight against them, and especially when America brought their industrial experience to the fight, do they finally know they had lost.

In this instance, wait and see, China is too controlled to win a war. They appear to be winning, because the war is not yet official in many hearts.
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by shiwex: 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
Yankee101:

You're stupid...what do you mean why visit in the middle of a crisis?

They issued the visa, if they don't want you to visit, they will have cancelled the visa......stop flights from coming into the country

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by iammolise(m): 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
Iboamaka!!! grin
Owenror nwannem!
No time
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by techliteup: 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
herzernIsHere:

U have talk well. They never see anything

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by drakeli: 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
Jack500:

This is balderdash, the Trump u are currently licking his ass now, hate black more, none of his policy has favor blacks or Africans and we all know it is intentional.

We are talking about a whole country China, but you are talking about Trump. Trump is not America. He won’t spend more than eight years in office. Blacks are already integrated into American society doing great things up to becoming a president of America.

Chinese hate you despite you leaking their ass. They are the greatest racist. Even in your own Nigeria, Chinese don’t want you in their restaurant and you are cool with that because you are mentally enslaved.

The other time Chinese government wanted to lessen rules on their immigration policy to allow people with special talents live in their country, Chinese citizens flooded the social media chanting they don’t want blacks, nigger, monkeys in their country and they don’t want white pigs in their country. That blacks will take their women.

Can you imagine dirty Chinese calling you monkey and white people, white pigs. Even Chinese are racist against white people. Who else can beat that? Other races only show bigotry. If China were world power, you would know that European racism is a child play.

America and European countries are giving aides to developing countries. But China is giving developing countries loans they can’t pay back to mortgage their countries and their children’s children and take away their institutions, sea ports, air ports as collateral

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Ofieno(m): 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
Captainrambo2:
The whole world is in lock down her some people re travelling up and down

Does the post indicate that they landed China in d middle of the Convid-19 pandemic?

How did they get there considering the fact that airlines along that route have been halted?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by DavidEsq(m): 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
herzernIsHere:

China will never displace the US to become a world power. I say this with utmost conviction. America is the last world power on earth and Daniel's prophecy confirms this fact.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by RaptorX: 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nothing will happen to the Chinese in Africa except you Africans continue doing what you have always done, treat them like oyinbos. People will even attack you here on NL when you criticized these foreigners.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by NaMeAboki: 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
Some ppl are their own worst enemies; they carry their bad behaviour all over the place and then wonder why they are always attracting negative reactions towards them.
Only yesterday one of them made headlines for beating up and also biting a Chinese female nurse in the face; while trying to resist treatment and escape from a quarantine centre after contracting and bringing in the virus from abroad.
That act alone can attract the wrath of the general populace against Africans and Nigerians in particular - no need to guess why Xenophobic attacks against our ppl is on the rise.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
Incomplete news.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by SoNature(m): 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
Dayodragon:

I hope you saw how a nurse was bitten by a Nigerian under quarantine..in the name of trying to escape.. What's your take on that??

Sorry I didn't read the news. However, I am unhappy with our leaders. We live in a country where our leaders come to the media to give us the impression that they working whereas they are not in reality.

You see, we cannot rule out the possibility that those patients in those isolation centers have been abandoned by the same government officials that come on TV to give us the impression that they are being taken care of.

If a Covid-19 patient can get a better life by seeking help from a private hospital, why would a nurse want to stop him? If you have ever been admitted in both government and private hospitals, you'd understand that the latter is miles better than the former. Yes, I have.
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by nextstep(m): 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2020
Yankee101:

1. I can understand the sentiment but all visitors have undergone the required 14-day quarantine. Essentially they are free of the virus.

2. People are also being evicted from their homes (by landlords), and are not being allowed to shop or go to restaurants. These are people who have been living in China, and were part of the long quarantine.

3. If any country did this to Chinese, there would be howls of protest in the streets, on social media, and in their news, complaining of racism.

In short, the Chinese are seizing on any excuse to vent their frustration - not at their own government of course, because they can be made to "disappear" - but on "outsiders".
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by tomdon(m): 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
Yankee101:

Some may have gone for business.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Queenserah26(f): 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
I can relate to this 100%. I work with them and trust me, it has not been funny at all.
herzernIsHere:

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by lilichi: 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
Chinese! Very useless set of people.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by xhen: 2:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
it is clear that most nigerians only love to hate on nigerians living abroad, read clearly even those living here legally ae being ejected from their homes for no reason simply saying landlords dont want you in their houses anymore.....
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by LordShiva97(m): 2:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
blinking001:
There is no place like home. Ya'll should come back and make Nigeria great again

Was it great before?
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Jack500: 2:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
drakeli:

We are talking about a whole country China, but you are talking about Trump. Trump is not America. He won’t spend more than eight years in office. Blacks are already integrated into American society doing great things up to becoming a president of America.

Chinese hate you despite you leaking their ass. They are the greatest racist. Even in your own Nigeria, Chinese don’t want you in their restaurant and you are cool with that because you are mentally enslaved.

The other time Chinese government wanted to lessen rules on their immigration policy to allow people with special talents live in their country, Chinese citizens flooded the social media chanting they don’t want blacks, nigger, monkeys in their country and they don’t want white pigs in their country. That blacks will take their women.

Can you imagine dirty Chinese calling you monkey and white people, white pigs. Even Chinese are racist against white people. Who else can beat that? Other races only show bigotry. If China were world power, you would know that European racism is a child play.

America and European countries are giving aides to developing countries. But China is giving developing countries loans they can’t pay back to mortgage their countries and their children’s children and take away their institutions, sea ports, air ports as collateral

U are still saying thrash, u are the one that is enslaved to the white, the Britain that joined this shithole together and handed power to the north, u think they meant well for u. At least Chinese just became worldpower recently and we can see their effect and how they are helping Africans, lagos-ibadan railway, the lekki sea-port etc we have china to tank for it.

The USA and European u are licking their ass, what av they done to or for Nigerians, u are the one that need to be free from your mental slavery that has engulfed ur mind tanks to the western media.
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by fid4fid: 2:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
Judybash93:

Guy, shey na the people wey finish quarantine them kick comot from hotel abi na every 9ja person including people wey get residence rent house?

Hope sey the kickout no affect you?

Why them no fit from there enter better country?
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Judybash93(m): 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
fid4fid:

Guy, shey na the people wey finish quarantine them kick comot from hotel abi na every 9ja person including people wey get residence rent house?

Hope sey the kickout no affect you?

Why them no fit from there enter better country?

Guangzhou has the highest number of Africans residing in China.
I'm currently not in Guangzhou but the information reaching me is that they're targeting Africans because of a rumour that started online. So, quarantine o or no quarantine, you gatz get out as far as you're an African.

I'm in another city. I don't know where my fate lies but i hope it doesn't get to that point here.

Well, they can leave if they have the visa to enter another country. If not, they'll either have to stay or return to their home country and Nigeria isn't an option for the Nigerians out there atm.
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Judybash93(m): 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
DavidEsq:

China will never displace the US to become a world power. I say this with utmost conviction. America is the last world power on earth and Daniel's prophecy confirms this fact.

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Smartwave: 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
Since you are from Zoo Republic, and not Nigeria, you are to be treated like animals. Learn how respect your country first. grin
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Yankee101: 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
shiwex:

You're stupid...what do you mean why visit in the middle of a crisis?

They issued the visa, if they don't want you to visit, they will have cancelled the visa......stop flights from coming into the country

I live abroad

You're a fvcking fool for supporting anyone traveling now just cause you have a visa

You're super dumb and I wish you were the one stranded and not them for that thinking

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by drakeli: 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
Jack500:

U are still saying thrash, u are the one that is enslaved to the white, the Britain that joined this shithole together and handed power to the north, u think they meant well for u. At least Chinese just became worldpower recently and we can see their effect and how they are helping Africans, lagos-ibadan railway, the lekki sea-port etc we have china to tank for it.

The USA and European u are licking their ass, what av they done to or for Nigerians, u are the one that need to be free from your mental slavery that has engulfed ur mind tanks to the western media.

The Britain that joined this shithole bla bla bla.... A typical backward Blackman way of reasoning. Only blaming the past for his woes and refuse to handle the present and move forward into the future . Keep on the British blame game and your trash talk. I clap for you while the Chinese is taking folks that reason like you into future economic slavery/subjugation. Chinese have been taking over Africans key economic Institution. Taking over sea port, airport for failure of the countries to pay back the cost of Chinese infrastructure in their countries.

Chinese build this and that. On whose Bill? You think it’s free of charge right? Well... For you info. They are paying for it. Whether in terms of loans that will tie them to Chinese apron for life or in terms of leasing their national assets to China for the next generation . That’s economic slavery. Black Africans mortgaging their countries to China in exchange for infrastructure. The story of esau and Jacob comes to mind.
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by gunpoint(m): 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Half ass journalism.
What does it mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arinta Waterfalls In Ekiti And Its Mysteries (Pictures, Video) / Think You Know Lagos well Enough? (photos) / Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.