Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,548 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:26 PM

Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels (67765 Views)

*Help Stop English Proficiency Exams For Africans From Commonwealth Countries* / A US F-35 Jet Fighter Crashes For The First Time,Pilot Ejects Safely / Libya Stops Nigerians, Other Migrants From Crossing To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Yankee101: 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2020
Judybash93:

Well, China issued a new law banning the entry of foreigners into the country since last month. I live in China and I've been here since 2016, the Chinese people are just very hypocritical about the thing in that they spread rumours about foreigners especially black people and end up using this rumours to treat foreigners in unacceptable ways. A Chinese guy said that there are at least 300,000 foreigners living within a county in Guangzhou when there are only 3,050. He also claimed, a lot of them are infected when official documents stated that only 25 foreigners tested positive to the virus since March 15.
You know what, you need to live amongst this people to know how deep they hate people of colour. I'm a living witness to this...
You can't just have a house in China. You need to be a citizen before you can do that and that's why most of us are living in rented apartments. So, you automatically have a landlord or landlady.

Your explanation sounds more plausible than someone who just got a visa and decided to go to china and shop in the middle of a crisis

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Yankee101: 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
DabuIIIT:
Thunda Faya these Chinese monkeys. They brought this evil to the world and now they are looking for scapegoats.
In the US, yesterday,a young Chinese American and her family were brutally attacked and we were feeling sorry and praying for them...but look at them on here!
The world should rally round and neutralize this Asian bully..

The topic says "DRIVEN FROM HOME AND HOTEL" but you deep seated hatred and bitterness for the igbos won't allow you see that.

And you think I hate igbos?

And you didn't see the "if visiting, yes, why" question?

There are still Nigerian students living in Wuhan, the epicenter. Not only do they have accommodation, they also get supplies from chinese authorities. What does that tell you, these one are living illegally in China (alot of Nigerians go in with visit visas and stay back after expiration) or just flew in during the crisis

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Yankee101: 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
simplex2:

Awon landlord! You must comment shaa. How many houses do you have even in your native Naija country?

Be living illegally in another person's country and be expecting presidential treatment. The students in wuhan have not been chased out, infact they get food supplies regularly. You wan do expired visa u no no which country to choose na china wey no like even their own people?

Anytime you're in abuja and dont have where to stay let me know. I'll keep you for one week with free food and bed with ac. Bushman

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by DabuIIIT: 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
Yankee101:

And you think I hate igbos?

And you didn't see the "if visiting, yes, why" question?

There are still Nigerian students living in Wuhan, the epicenter. Not only do they have accommodation, they also get supplies from chinese authorities. What does that tell you, these one are living illegally in China (alot of Nigerians go in with visit visas and stay back after expiration) or just flew in during the crisis
And the best thing to do is for the Chinese authorities to drive them into the streets!!!!

Will you sound like this,if your family was among them?! Quit judging,you ain't a saint either
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Legendguru: 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
oh
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Yankee101: 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
DabuIIIT:

And the best thing to do is for the Chinese authorities to drive them into the streets!!!!

Will you sound like this,if your family was among them?! Quit judging,you ain't a saint either

I think you didn't read the post.

No authorities involved

It's citizens trying to block them, no police or immigration personnel. I live the US. You want to know how many chinese looking asians have been attacked by random people since this began?
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by DabuIIIT: 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
Yankee101:

I think you didn't read the post.

No authorities involved

It's citizens trying to block them, no police or immigration personnel. I live the US. You want to know how many chinese looking asians have been attacked by random people since this began?

You must be high on something,go back to the 1st page and read the first 10 lines very slowly for proper understanding. Do that and like I said earlier,quit being a 4kn judge,thank you.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Advancedman(m): 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
Gift52:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrHXLR3sZRc

Chinese Ejecting Africans From Homes, Hotels Over Claims Of Importing Coronavirus Into Country

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/07/chinese-ejecting-africans-homes-hotels-over-claims-importing-coronavirus-country
The Nigerian that bite a nurse caused it.
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Xuxu208: 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
Yankee101:
1. Are you visiting, if yes, why visit in the middle of crisis?

2. If you live there why dont you have a house,

3. No one wants any risks to their country via reinfection in this season

So, why let them in if they just arrived from outside China?! Or did they get in illegally? Africans and internalized oppression...smh
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Jack500: 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
drakeli:

The Britain that joined this shithole bla bla bla.... A typical backward Blackman way of reasoning. Only blaming the past for his woes and refuse to handle the present and move forward into the future . Keep on the British blame game and your trash talk. I clap for you while the Chinese is taking folks that reason like you into future economic slavery/subjugation. Chinese have been taking over Africans key economic Institution. Taking over sea port, airport for failure of the countries to pay back the cost of Chinese infrastructure in their countries.

Chinese build this and that. On whose Bill? You think it’s free of charge right? Well... For you info. They are paying for it. Whether in terms of loans that will tie them to Chinese apron for life or in terms of leasing their national assets to China for the next generation . That’s economic slavery. Black Africans mortgaging their countries to China in exchange for infrastructure.

Can u give evidence or proof for what u are saying,tell me the country in which china has taken over as a result of loan
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Xuxu208: 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
herzernIsHere:
I laugh at blacks who hate USA as a worldpower.

Wait till China displaces USA and see how degrading you all will be treated. Chinese and their disregard for black race and Human rights is second to none.

Yeah, I'll believe you when they subject us to another round of transcontinental human trafficking aka transantlatic slave (so-called) trade, and while that is going on, colonize us, pillage our resources and continue to do so even after we obtain "independence", among many other psychopathic acts committed by the originators of the USA and their kith and kin in europe......smh
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Yankee101: 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
Xuxu208:

So, why let them in if they just arrived from outside China?! Or did they get in illegally? Africans and internalized oppression...smh

If it makes you feel better Chinese looking (you can be Korean it doesn't matter) Americans are getting beat down in the streets of America.

If you think just cos you have a visa and airports are closing you should quickly run into a country in the middle of crisis

That's why on arrival they were put on 14days quarantine, when the 14days was over they kickicked them out. What do you want them to do, keep them forever? And then they walk into a shut down economy were no businesses are functional. Who will rent you a place under those conditions?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by fid4fid: 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
Judybash93:

Guangzhou has the highest number of Africans residing in China.
I'm currently not in Guangzhou but the information reaching me is that they're targeting Africans because of a rumour that started online. So, quarantine o or no quarantine, you gatz get out as far as you're an African.

I'm in another city. I don't know where my fate lies but i hope it doesn't get to that point here.

Well, they can leave if they have the visa to enter another country. If not, they'll either have to stay or return to their home country and Nigeria isn't an option for the Nigerians out there atm.

Na true sey them China people dey discriminate against dudu for there? How una come dey take walker for road?

I dey see some 9ja guys for Lagos wey dey marry them girls..

But e be like sey 9ja dey do them well. Them get some big hotels and restaurant for Ikeja.
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Xuxu208: 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
Kingpele:
Well, it a shame that an. African will travel to China as in without business deals, just to hustle, this people population is twice more than the population of the whole Africa, one of my guy sold everything he had to travel to China, wasted his three years over there and came back, we kept helping him till we got a keke for him, since then anyone that tell me he is going to China to hustle, I will be sorry for the person...

"...this people population is twice more than the population of the whole Africa,...", wow and you got 43 likes for this fallacious statement? The level of ignorance on Nairaland is just mind-boggling....smh

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Xuxu208: 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Racism at its highest and at the worst of times. But then, African immigrants should always know countries like China and North Korea av always cared less about black immigrants so living there is one hell of a risky gamble sad

No foreign, non-African country cares about Africans though..the level of contempt they all have for us and how blatantly it is displayed is what varies.....

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

You're living in delusion if you really believe this.
You are the one living in delusion Cox you don't know how the real world operates. In 10000000 years to come china can never displace USA
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Litmus: 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ordinary Nigerians that are the most vulnerable to the vagaries of the economy in your country need to be savier about the world. You need the jobs, the infrastructure, the investments and, while Nations like China leave much to be desired in terms of human rights and even racial views and sometimes anti social behaviour, that nation can be useful to you in terms of the listed benefits above. This is one aspect of the Savvy I mentioned initially, another aspect concerns what some none Nigerian African Vlogers and Blogers get up to online and how this affects you - let me put it like this in the hope that the briefness makes up for the crypticness: do you Nigerians realise that there are some Africans whose Nations benefit from heavy Chinese investment but that never criticise this but however want to cast your Nigeria as the face of anti Chinese rhetoric in Africa?
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Litmus: 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
This means that if or when Sino/Nigeria relationship breaks down, those Africans will hail you Nigerians as ‘fighting the black cause’ or ‘empowering Africans’ yet in their various nations enjoy improved standards of living Chinese investment and infrastrucral development brings. In addition, in only a few short years, they will be the same ones that deny that Nigeria lead any such black fight then deride you as a people that live in that Zoo nation less developed than theirs.

Nigerians Wake Up!
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Jainine(f): 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
Yankee101:
1. Are you visiting, if yes, why visit in the middle of crisis?

2. If you live there why dont you have a house,

3. No one wants any risks to their country via reinfection in this season

Do you then say it's best we eject all foreigners from our countries. If they don't want anyone in their country they should stop inbound flight. This is just insensitive.

I remember seeing a video of some American spit on Chinese because they felt the Chinese brought in the virus to their country. It was very sad to watch, it looks like people look for excuses to bring out the worse in them. Its pretty much the same here, they had to target black people in their homes and hotel send them outside bin the rain and call it fighting virus?

It's just plain cruelty... Very bad of the Chinese to do.
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by babasolution: 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
Litmus:
This means that if or when Sino/Nigeria relationship breaks down, those Africans will hail you Nigerians as ‘fighting the black cause’ or ‘empowering Africans’ yet in their various nations enjoy improved standards of living Chinese investment and infrastrucral development brings. In addition, in only a few short years, they will be the same ones that deny that Nigeria lead any such black fight then deride you as a people that live in that Zoo nation less developed than theirs.

Nigerians Wake Up!

we need to fight and free ourselves in Nigeria from any foreign control whatsoever,white or Chinese,arab etc even if other African countries benefit from Chinese investments,in the long run slowly but surely Nigeria will be a truly black owned economic power,and we will eventually be praised and glorified for it even by the mocking Africans.Think longterm
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Justarandomguy: 5:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
magicminister:

People like you are the reason why this country will never grow. You defend the indefensible and excuse the inexcusable!

Only you can emancipate yourself from mental slavery!
what's wrong in what he said?
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Judybash93(m): 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
fid4fid:

Na true sey them China people dey discriminate against dudu for there? How una come dey take walker for road?

I dey see some 9ja guys for Lagos wey dey marry them girls..

But e be like sey 9ja dey do them well. Them get some big hotels and restaurant for Ikeja.

Yes na, that's how we roll in Africa, we treat everyone like they're our own. Inasmuch as they don't like black people, they won't physically attack you, so, there's no reason to fear for now.
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Slimpotter(m): 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
herzernIsHere:
I laugh at blacks who hate USA as a worldpower.

Wait till China displaces USA and see how degrading you all will be treated. Chinese and their disregard for black race and Human rights is second to none.

Did you say same to your colonial masters too when they were denigrating Africans and turning them to slaves.
You guys just keep on supporting the west, but the Chinese y'all attacking didn't colonize any country, neither did they invade anybody's country with their military.
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Yankee101: 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
Jainine:

Do you then say it's best we eject all foreigners from our countries. If they don't want anyone in their country they should stop inbound flight. This is just insensitive.

I remember seeing a video of some American spit on Chinese because they felt the Chinese brought in the virus to their country. It was very sad to watch, it looks like people look for excuses to bring out the worse in them. Its pretty much the same here, they had to target black people in their homes and hotel send them outside bin the rain and call it fighting virus?

It's just plain cruelty... Very bad of the Chinese to do.

I agree with you
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by drakeli: 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
Jack500:

Can u give evidence or proof for what u are saying,tell me the country in which china has taken over as a result of loan

China took over Sri Lanka’s port and 55,000 acres of land around the port in 2018 for the next 99 year to pay back loan owed to China. Research it if I’m lying.

The port of Mombasa Kenya is currently in the verge of being taking over by China maybe for the next 99 years too due to Kenya struggling to pay back her debt to China.

What about Zambia? Zambia is under debt burden from China. It’s risking China taking over its national electricity company (their own NEPA) due to being caught by China’s loan trap. I pray they don’t lose their national assets like Sri Lanka.

Uganda too is worried right now about China seizing its national asset for 99 years to pay what they own China.

China doesn’t care about you. It doesn’t even care about its own citizens. It’s own citizens are like properties of the communist party state. Is that the kind of world leader I want in my generation? Hell No! China just giving you it’s baits. Any developing countries that fall for it is just another puppet in the hands of China. The Bible says a borrower is a slave to the lender. I am yet to see a country that has its national assets taken away because it owes a debt to a Europe or America. Instead they are forgiven their debt. But I have seen it with China.

Research about just those few countries I mentioned about their debt to China. They better pay on time or lease their assets to China free for 99 years. I know you don’t want China to take over Apapa port to pay our debt. Nigeria may not go that route because Nigeria is still richer than those countries.

Go and research “China debt trap” how China is using loans to put developing countries under its yokes. Then indirectly controlling their economy through Chinese exports.
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
beamtopola:

You are the one living in delusion Cox you don't know how the real world operates. In 10000000 years to come china can never displace USA

Ooooshey! Director general of the real world. Enjoy your delusion.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by frank417: 9:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
Reading through the comments is proof that we Nigerians are our own problem and we are hypocrites.

You all know a Chinese man would never be treated like this in Nigeria for whatever reason!
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by simplex2: 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
Yankee101:

Be living illegally in another person's country and be expecting presidential treatment. The students in wuhan have not been chased out, infact they get food supplies regularly. You wan do expired visa u no no which country to choose na china wey no like even their own people?

Anytime you're in abuja and dont have where to stay let me know. I'll keep you for one week with free food and bed with ac. Bushman

Just one week? I would have asked that anytime you come to Lagos, I will house and feed you for a year, but then I realized I had better feed the stray dogs on the streets than commit to rehabilitate a lost soul. See as you mentioned bed and AC as if they are luxuries. Lol...caveman indeed.
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Engrgreg231(m): 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
Chinese I hate them with passion the same people Nigeria government have invited to come help us,here we embrace make them feel at home so it is now they realized that Africans are the ones importing the virus to their country I blame African leaders for all these should they have make Africa a better place who would even dream of traveling to China no matter the amount of business you do with China you can never pleased them all what they are interested in is that currency for exchange of goods I pity Africa
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by annyz: 6:02am On Apr 09, 2020
FG will not make move now that is our people in China but if it is in USA one TOOL now will come on air to show concern and plans for evacuations.
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by computermouse(m): 7:16am On Apr 09, 2020
Gift52:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrHXLR3sZRc

Chinese Ejecting Africans From Homes, Hotels Over Claims Of Importing Coronavirus Into Country

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/07/chinese-ejecting-africans-homes-hotels-over-claims-importing-coronavirus-country

When okonkwo turned into a dog and was biting their own citizen a nurse they didn't know it was going to have a repercussion

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8184403/amp/Coronavirus-patient-savagely-bites-nurses-face-bid-run-away-quarantine.html

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by computermouse(m): 7:25am On Apr 09, 2020
Let one Chinese or Italian come to nigeria test positive and also beat our nurse - with an intent of infecting her during these periods if we would not descend on them-

Patrick sawyer would have been killed beaten to death if he had survived that ebola after infecting people- and if nigerian knew any body from his country, we would have clubbed them -

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arinta Waterfalls In Ekiti And Its Mysteries (Pictures, Video) / Think You Know Lagos well Enough? (photos) / Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.