Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! (1412 Views)

My Dad And I Aren't In Good Terms / Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! by Smartsly11: 7:43am On Apr 08, 2020
I came across the post of a friend on Facebook ORVILLE JOHNSON and got really emotional,he left Nigeria while his daughter was 6 and he never looked back.He was just going through "people you may know" on Facebook when he came across the picture of a lady that looks excertly like him and bear the same name he gave his daughter before he left Nigeria.HELP ORVILLE JOHNSON LOCATE HIS DAUGHTER ORVILLE ONET ETEAWAN JOHNSON HERE IN NIGERIA.

1 Share

Re: Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! by duduade: 7:46am On Apr 08, 2020
Just like that

Issokay

1 Like

Re: Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! by sisisioge: 7:51am On Apr 08, 2020
He should connect her on Facebook nau...he left her without looking back. So her mama did all the nurturing... He did well!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! by Smartsly11: 7:52am On Apr 08, 2020
duduade:
Just like that

Issokay
Yes,just like that,the lady has also tried her best to locate him,but all her effort proved abortive,she posted some of his old pictures on her timeline and got nothing from the search
Re: Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! by Smartsly11: 7:55am On Apr 08, 2020
sisisioge:
He should connect her on Facebook nau...he left her without looking back. So her mama did all the nurturing... He did well!
He has tried and tried sisisioge,what I noticed is that she has not been online this year,so it's obvious she has not seen his messages
Re: Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! by sisisioge: 8:00am On Apr 08, 2020
Smartsly11:

He has tried and tried sisisioge,what I noticed is that she has not been online this year,so it's obvious she has not seen his messages

What about her active Facebook friends? What about others that bear same names with her active?

What about LinkedIn? Young professionals are very active there now....they put their emails or phone numbers there too.

I wish him good luck...he left without looking back! Chai!
Re: Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! by Saintmary(f): 8:33am On Apr 08, 2020
Why is he now looking back?
Can he imagine the names Nairaland boys would have called the mother and daughter?
Evening newspaper, after one, bastard etc
After they have both carried their cross and survived, he's now trying to use them to feel like a Daddy?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! by Smartsly11: 8:56am On Apr 08, 2020
Saintmary:
Can he imagine the names Nairaland boys would have called the mother and daughter?
After they have both carried their cross and survived, he's now trying to use them to feel like a Daddy?
Yes I know the man bleeped up,but please let's leave that aside for now...let's help reunite the two of them together..I'll be happy if anyone here on nairaland can be of help..thanks!
Re: Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! by Smartsly11: 8:58am On Apr 08, 2020
sisisioge:

What about her active Facebook friends? What about others that bear same names with her active?

What about LinkedIn? Young professionals are very active there now....they put their emails or phone numbers there too.

I wish him good luck...he left without looking back! Chai!
That's alot for this!...I already messaged some of her friends...I'll check LinkedIn now

I just checked LinkedIn now and I got nothing on her there
Re: Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! by Saintmary(f): 9:12am On Apr 08, 2020
Smartsly11:

Yes I know the man bleeped up,but please let's leave that aside for now...let's help reunite the two of them together..I'll be happy if anyone here on nairaland can be of help..thanks!
You want us to leave aside valid feelings, real life torture, pains of many years just because of a man's selfish goal of walking in and out of people's lives without scruples, now that the lady has become beautiful, deadbeat daddy wants to collect bride price!
Did you not know that accepting him back will not make the pain go away?, it will only open another can of worms!
I'm starting to think you are the deadbeat daddy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! by Smartsly11: 9:44am On Apr 08, 2020
Saintmary:

You want us to leave aside valid feelings, real life torture, pains of many years just because of a man's selfish goal of walking in and out of people's lives without scruples, now that the lady has become beautiful, deadbeat daddy wants to collect bride price!
Did you not know that accepting him back will not make the pain go away?, it will only open another can of worms!
I'm starting to think you are the deadbeat daddy
Am sure u read the part where I said the dad is only a friend of mine on fb
Re: Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! by Smartsly11: 10:24am On Apr 08, 2020
Picture of Olivia and her two children

Re: Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! by Saintmary(f): 11:44am On Apr 08, 2020
Smartsly11:

Am sure u read the part where I said the dad is only a friend of mine on fb
Tell him to stay away from mother and daughter, and take pleasure in whatever took his attention all these years.
Let everyone deal with the consequences of his and her actions.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! by Smartsly11: 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
Am so happy right now,a friend of hers just messaged me on Facebook that she ass the info to the daughter...am so happy right now

1 Like

Re: Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! by sisisioge: 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
Smartsly11:
Am so happy right now,a friend of hers just messaged me on Facebook that she ass the info to the daughter...am so happy right now

Eku happiness! Brace up sha, your ears will hear ween!

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! by Kingarthur21: 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
Saintmary:
when deadbeats dad leave,they will blame the women for everything. I have not seen any sect of humans attacked and ostracised like Single moms.
They date,break up,she had character issue thus he left.
They date,it is crystal clear the break up was his fault,they blame her for choosing him and opening legs for him.
They accuse them of promiscuity,even the ones struggling hard and selling roasted corn to feed her child,they must attack or blame her for one thing. Even the ones whose husbands baby father are continents away they suspect she is sleeping with him.
The kids arent left out,scoundrels see their kids are unfit for marriage..

And after everything,when the deadbeat father comes home to reunite,they chatise her for denying him his right to see his kid,they accuse her of turning kids against him,they want a royal welcome for him...he has done no wrong. Besides was she not the one who opened legs for him?
Nothing is wrong with a single dad,infact he must be a good man for taking care of the kid. Something must be wrong with a single mum,she must be wayward for opening her legs .

This are the people feminists should be fighting for,they will rather fight for irrelevant things.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! by Kingarthur21: 6:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
Smartsly11:

put aside the insult nairaland boys will have heaped on her?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! by Kingarthur21: 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
Saintmary:

Tell him to stay away from mother and daughter, and take pleasure in whatever took his attention all these years.
let everyone deal with the consequences of his and her actions.
the bolded got me,they always say single moms should deal with the consequences of their "promiscuity",they say they should accept their well deserved stigma and rejection by men,so why cant men deal with the consequences of abandoning their kids?why should men be pardoned and welcomed back while the SM should live with the consequences?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! by CAPSLOCKED: 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
MAYBE HE RAN FROM POVERTY, AND ALSO FROM HIS POISONOUS WIFE? AND BEING THE BAD WOMAN SHE CUT OFF COMMUNICATION FROM HIM AND PREVENTED HIM FROM REACHING HIS KIDS.
A LOT OF THINGS MUST HAVE HAPPENED.
ALL THIS JUDGEMENT AND NAME CALLING IS JUST TO SCORE POINTS IN THE USUAL GENDER WARS, BUT YOU'LL JUMP TO DEATH WHEN YOU KEEP JUMPING INTO CONCLUSIONS LIKE A BLOODY SEXIST FOOL

1 Like

Re: Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! by Kingarthur21: 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
MAYBE HE RAN FROM POVERTY, AND ALSO FROM HIS POISONOUS WIFE? AND BEING THE BAD WOMAN SHE CUT OFF COMMUNICATION FROM HIM AND PREVENTED HIM FROM REACHING HIS KIDS.
A LOT OF THINGS MUST HAVE HAPPENED.
ALL THIS JUDGEMENT AND NAME CALLING IS JUST TO SCORE POINTS IN THE USUAL GENDER WARS, BUT YOU'LL JUMP TO DEATH WHEN YOU KEEP JUMPING INTO CONCLUSIONS LIKE A BLOODY SEXIST FOOL
No one is blaming here but pointing out the double standard when it deals with SM and deadbeat dads...
I was not responding to the Op post but SM and deadbeat dads in general.
When blu03 opened a thread against the stigmatization of SM what were men reaction?they should take the blame and not use guilt to gaslight people,and they should be resoinsible for their actions. I dont know why "maybe" and "what if" is required when discussing deadbeat dads
Do men condemn hasty conclusions when the topic of SM is brought up?they troll their threads and call them names...but when the issue of dead beat dads is brought up, we are not to make hasty conclusions,"what if" comes in

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! by veave(f): 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
Please give us updates and progress report
Re: Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! by HiFreda(f): 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
Men will be acting nollywood with their lives.
The narrative never changes.
They walk away. 20 years later, they return to look for 'my child'.
If more men took responsibility for the children they concieve, we will have fewer single mothers in the society and reduce their stigmatisation.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! by CAPSLOCKED: 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
Kingarthur21:

No one is blaming here but pointing out the double standard when it deals with SM and deadbeat dads...
I was not responding to the Op post but SM and deadbeat dads in general.
When blu03 opened a thread against the stigmatization of SM what were men reaction?they should take the blame and not use guilt to gaslight people,and they should be resoinsible for their actions. I dont know why "maybe" and "what if" is required when discussing deadbeat dads
Do men condemn hasty conclusions when the topic of SM is brought up?they troll their threads and call them names...but when the issue of dead beat dads is brought up, we are not to make hasty conclusions,"what if" comes in

YOU WENT ON TO TALK ABOUT MEN INSTEAD OF JUST ME. LOL. I GET YOUR POINT. THIS WAR OF GENDER SEEMS TO BE MOST INTENSE ON THIS FORUM. YOU'LL NOT FIND HALF OF WHAT WE HAVE HERE ON ANOTHER PLACE ON EARTH. WHERE DOES THIS LEAD US? NOWHERE.
IT JUST CLOUDS REASONING AND JUDGEMENTS AND ENABLES PEOPLE SUPPORT THEIR OWN FOLK INSTEAD OF ADDRESSING EVERY ISSUE WITHOUT BIAS. IT'S THE SAME THING WITH TRIBALISM.
THE TOXICITY ON HERE IS EXTREME.
Re: Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! by yeyeosoronga: 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
Smartsly11:

Be careful so that you're not scammed.
Facebook is not a place people bother with anymore.
Re: Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! by Kingarthur21: 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU WENT ON TO TALK ABOUT MEN INSTEAD OF JUST ME. LOL. I GET YOUR POINT. THIS WAR OF GENDER SEEMS TO BE MOST INTENSE ON THIS FORUM. YOU'LL NOT FIND HALF OF WHAT WE HAVE HERE ON ANOTHER PLACE ON EARTH. WHERE DOES THIS LEAD US? NOWHERE.
IT JUST CLOUDS REASONING AND JUDGEMENTS AND ENABLES PEOPLE SUPPORT THEIR OWN FOLK INSTEAD OF ADDRESSING EVERY ISSUE WITHOUT BIAS. IT'S THE SAME THING WITH TRIBALISM.
THE TOXICITY ON HERE IS EXTREME.
why refer to you when so far you have not displayed gender bigotry?

BTW,its worse on twitter...the gender bigotry is worse off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! by CAPSLOCKED: 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
Kingarthur21:
why refer to you when so far you have not displayed gender bigotry?

BTW,its worse on twitter...the gender bigotry is worse off

THAT'S NOT GENDER BIGOTRY. THAT'S THE HONEST TRUTH. ESPECIALLY THE 100 MEN PART. UP TO 70 WILL SUCCUMB.
CHEAP THINGS.
Re: Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! by Kingarthur21: 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THAT'S NOT GENDER BIGOTRY. THAT'S THE HONEST TRUTH. ESPECIALLY THE 100 MEN PART. UP TO 70 WILL SUCCUMB.
CHEAP THINGS.
chai...the whole world against men,we are now blamed and called cheap things...feminists and our dear fellow men and even the govt are all attacking us...

#preservethemalespecies
Re: Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! by Saintmary(f): 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
Kingarthur21:
when deadbeats dad leave,they will blame the women for everything. I have not seen any sect of humans attacked and ostracised like Single moms.
They date,break up,she had character issue thus he left.
They date,it is crystal clear the break up was his fault,they blame her for choosing him and opening legs for him.
They accuse them of promiscuity,even the ones struggling hard and selling roasted corn to feed her child,they must attack or blame her for one thing. Even the ones whose husbands baby father are continents away they suspect she is sleeping with him.
The kids arent left out,scoundrels see their kids are unfit for marriage..

And after everything,when the deadbeat father comes home to reunite,they chatise her for denying him his right to see his kid,they accuse her of turning kids against him,they want a royal welcome for him...he has done no wrong. Besides was she not the one who opened legs for him?
Nothing is wrong with a single dad,infact he must be a good man for taking care of the kid. Something must be wrong with a single mum,she must be wayward for opening her legs .

This are the people feminists should be fighting for,they will rather fight for irrelevant things.

You just captured everything a single mother goes through in this part of the world. How can we blame those ladies who abort their pregnancies?
Feminists? That's another story

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! by Saintmary(f): 11:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
Kingarthur21:
the bolded got me,they always say single moms should deal with the consequences of their "promiscuity",they say they should accept their well deserved stigma and rejection by men,so why cant men deal with the consequences of abandoning their kids?why should men be pardoned and welcomed back while the SM should live with the consequences?
The decision to accept the man lies in the hands of the woman, sure, we don't have a lot of strong willed women who will stick to their paths in life even after having a child out of wedlock, a lot of people bow to pressure, but life is what we make of it. Whether she accepts him or not, she will have a reason to regret her actions.
Re: Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! by CHoccolaTE: 4:53am On Apr 13, 2020
Look at the man's ugly face.
Wants to claim daddy for a child he abandoned when she was a young child and in need of stable, loving family environment.

I hope his daughter rejects his stupid ass.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! by cococandy(f): 6:28am On Apr 13, 2020
Did that twitter man say scum FC. my ribs
Re: Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! by 24kmagic: 7:42am On Apr 13, 2020
kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Children Entitled To Their Parent's Wealth / Am In Pains Is Dis Right? / Pls Help Almost 400,000 Was Stolen From My Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.