Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Prophet T.b Joshua's Message To Nigerian Leaders Today |02/01/2011. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Prophet T.b Joshua's Message To Nigerian Leaders Today |02/01/2011. (2061 Views)

Crisis Will Soon Start In Nigeria. "See Prophet Tb Joshua's Message. / Arewa Youth Forum Of Northern Nigeria Visits And Awards Prophet T.B. Joshua / World Bank Links $58.9 Billion Dollars Loot To Nigerian Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophet T.b Joshua's Message To Nigerian Leaders Today |02/01/2011. by Acidosis(m): 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2011
"When the Prophet speak the wise listen."
I was watching the live service of The Synagogue Church Of All Nations Today on emmanuel tv, when the man of God prophesied, saying "LETS PRAY FOR OUR NATION COS I SEE PLANE CRASH INVOLVING MEN IN POWER, GREAT MEN. . .POLITICIANS". According to the prophecy, its not ordinary and its likely to happen soon.
Thereafter he sound a note of warning to politicians to avoid travelling in GROUP via aircraft for any meeting.
Re: Prophet T.b Joshua's Message To Nigerian Leaders Today |02/01/2011. by Mobinga: 7:31am On Jan 03, 2011
What a load of BS!! Thats something we should even be praying for

(1) (Reply)

My Fear Of Being Robbed Again / Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) / Choosing The Right Rug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.