Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) (99971 Views)

See The Animals My Brother Caught Today / Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia / Nigerian Hunter Kills Many Animals, Trends Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by ayyoshert: 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
These are Genets,
Same order/genus/family with Civets.
They are smaller and have elongated neck and head.

1 Like

Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by Justarandomguy: 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
Darksider131:
Fox
Aaagghhh
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by actrinity(m): 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
massinola:
Hunger dey for we land
wild cat
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by gazza07(m): 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
Food is ready... Rsvp
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
Darksider131:
Fox
no be only Fox, na cartoon network
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by Topiipii(m): 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
ayyoshert:
These are Genets,
Same order/genus/family with Civets.
They are smaller and have elongated neck and head.
You're right, common genet.

http://animalia.bio/common-genet
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by pawesome(m): 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
majamajic:

some are inside bush ,

we call them bush meat

try bush pig meat, I swear u no go eat cow meat again

or try grass cutter meat with pepper sauce
lwkm �
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by Anitameb(f): 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2020
shakushakuist:
Covid-20 loading...

cry
smiley
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by KingWarri: 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
enshi:
There is a difference between caught and killed

Away from that ... These animals also surfer sicknesses which are very communicable
No mind them.... After Dem go say China they chop rubbish....

Smh......

Leave me make ah shoot this op....

Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by eghevaare: 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
WHO, COVID-20 IS INCUBATING OOO.
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by MrFly(m): 6:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
They just branched a bush and killed it with bare hands. Lai mohammed dey learn work
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by Ojahman: 6:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
Make dis idiots no go eat wetin go cause anoda version of corona
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by Alashoalash10: 6:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
massinola:
See the animals the boys caught today.

The lockdown has not been easy on guys. So after their morning training, on their way back, they branched to a nearby bush and started hunting for any available bush meat.

These two were what they caught. I don't know their names but in our dialect, it's called Avu.

Peper soup 19 loading
don't forget Ebola has not go finally o,Lassa fever is there also
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by Dreyton36: 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
Eyesore , looking irritating
Can't believe it's my fellow human being that wants to eat this
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by cravingmind: 6:49pm On Apr 08, 2020
sammysmiles:
People don't even consider the specie and class of animals before thinking of pepper soup,,,, what if the animal posses some kind of poison... Na wah oooooo

Fire will handle it
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by Lanruze: 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
Big Fat lie....There are no Tigers in Africa. They can't even live in the wild in Africa.

southniyikaye:
is that not civet abi wetin dem dey call am self?

Went to igbara oke in ondo state sometimes ago and decided to eat at one local joint, they served me food with local meat and I don't eat bush meat but I didn't know it wasn't our normal cow or ogufe. The meat taste somehow and I asked, and they told me it was tiger's meat, I don't know how true but throughout the day, I almost vomited my intestine, both the small and large intestine
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by davidque: 7:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
They look like a lemur specie
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by yetty247(f): 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
Coro
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by davidque: 7:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
typicalgamer:
KING JULIAN IS THAT YOU embarassed
Yea they look more like lemurs than civets. It may just be Julian and mott

1 Like

Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
Do not eat it O!

We are in strange times. As the virus is spreading, animals are behaving strangely and falling sick. I feel viruses are infecting them. This is how all this virus shit starts. For now, reduce dependence on Bush meats.

I have said my own.
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by jaijay(m): 7:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
Its a Lion naw... grin
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by colyx1(m): 8:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
This na Civet
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by LilPeezy(m): 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
sanemind2:
because of the lockdown l doubt if l will be able to
okay but people still comes in from ph
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by sanemind2(m): 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
LilPeezy:
okay but people still comes in from ph
ya so l heard,but you have anyone going your direction maybe we can transaction or l can still find out if you so desire
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by tzjaynee: 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
;
typicalgamer:
KING JULIAN IS THAT YOU embarassed
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by LilPeezy(m): 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
sanemind2:
ya so l heard,but you have anyone going your direction maybe we can transaction or l can still find out if you so desire
None for now, but we can still work it out....lemme know d price of ur external Hard drive?
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
Dry am den use am flog better egusi soup and moist pounded yam den belge like lion for Zoo gringrin
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by sanemind2(m): 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
LilPeezy:
None for now, but we can still work it out....lemme know d price of ur external Hard drive?
15k filled to capacity
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by GodWrites: 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
DabuIIIT:
PEOPLE PLEASE,LEAVE THESE POOR ANIMALS ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH GOATS,AGO,MALU TO EAT...IF YOU WANNA EAT MEAT, PLEASE CHOP GOAT,COW,AGO MEAT.

LEAVE THESE BUSH ANIMALS TRYING TO SURVIVE ALONE!!!!!!!
BUT YOU CAN CATCH AND EAT SNAKE O, NO PROBLEM SHA grin

Goat and cow don suffer for your hand cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by Goldrick: 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
Must we kill everything can't we preserve life for chrsist sake
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by suxess18(m): 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
massinola:
See the animals the boys caught today.

The lockdown has not been easy on guys. So after their morning training, on their way back, they branched to a nearby bush and started hunting for any available bush meat.

These two were what they caught. I don't know their names but in our dialect, it's called Avu.

Peper soup 19 loading
It is called Bush cat (ogbo in yoruba language)
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by ewaek(m): 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hypocrites everywhere condemning these guys as though some of you don't eat worse things.
Would you prefer they ignore this awesome opportunity nature handed them as a way to escape the hunger your govt has thrown everyone into all in the name of fighting the spread of your audio virus?

Abeg e, your criticism is borne out of pure envy of their luck. Mtcheww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eating Too Much Of These 9 Nigerian Foods May Kill You / Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes / Nestlé Responds To Golden Morn Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.