Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation (45777 Views)

How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video / COVID-19: Ogun Govt To Distribute “Not For Sale” Hand Sanitizers To Residents / Hand Sanitizers by EMZOR pharmaceuticals Available in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by sammysmiles(m): 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
People dat can't wait for corona to be over,,,, so stealing can continue as usual
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by scoundrel(f): 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
It’s a hospital. We are not there physically so can’t tell why they refused the sanitizers.
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by salbis(m): 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
Endz:
Scammer on the loose on Nairaland, watch out for this guy..

meetme01:
Have been scammed by this fellow on nairaland unknowingly buying data from him as advertised. Having confirmed payment of #1,500.00 to his UBA account as discussed to credit me data worth he then knocked off what's App where he earlier chatted with me on the 6th April 2020. Please watchout for this scammer. Below are his details and picture on true caller app. But I can assure him this will be his last scam taken steps already.

The internet thief scammer bank details.
Aminullah abdulwaheed
UBA account number: 2116086231
. Awoof don run belle.
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by AtikuNetwork: 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
Everything should not be politicised, especially at a time like this. APC is just too useless and vindictive as a party.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by Prettychichi21(f): 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
Endz:
Scammer on the loose on Nairaland, watch out for this guy..

meetme01:
Have been scammed by this fellow on nairaland unknowingly buying data from him as advertised. Having confirmed payment of #1,500.00 to his UBA account as discussed to credit me data worth he then knocked off what's App where he earlier chatted with me on the 6th April 2020. Please watchout for this scammer. Below are his details and picture on true caller app. But I can assure him this will be his last scam taken steps already.

The internet thief scammer bank details.
Aminullah abdulwaheed
UBA account number: 2116086231

Lol serves u guys right..how can u buy MTn 2GB at the rate of 550 Aarrrrrrh tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by Heffalump(m): 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
UnaToto:
Playing politics with COVID-19?

There's no doubt, Nigerians are one of the if not the worst set of humans on Earth.

UnaToto

YourToto, don't be silly and stop insulting us grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by GamalNasser: 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
Health workers playing politics with their safety ..such a shame

2 Likes

Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by AsawanaDgreat: 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
Campaign strategy

1 Like

Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by hisexcellency34: 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
that's unprofessional

1 Like

Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by 27Pushing30: 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
chariisGRACE:
"His response was that" ‘My brother I am not around and you know this is politics’.

The certificate of that Doctor should be investigated. Such words cannot be spewed by a real doctor.
They politicise everything, even when the life of the citizens Is at stake.

Imagine the boosit!!

You too dey watch American films

1 Like

Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by ariefadenco: 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
sanemind2:
Ok

Chai my brother, the awoof was too much.
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by loswhite(m): 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
chariisGRACE:
"His response was that" ‘My brother I am not around and you know this is politics’.

The certificate of that Doctor should be investigated. Such words cannot be spewed by a real doctor.
They politicise everything, even when the life of the citizens Is at stake.

Imagine the boosit!!
How do you make donations to doctor when there is a ministry of health or health commissioner... This is just politics

1 Like

Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by JBL316: 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
....customised hand sanitizers...

Why customised? Must everything, including saving lives be politicized?
Must there be drama when you are making donations?
Allz well!

2 Likes

Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by Kobicove(m): 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
iammo:
cool

Obaseki is a terrible man, and very mean(never mind his show of meekness ).. abeg let them save their jobs.. with everything he did to oshiomhole his helper, who are the doctors, he might order the demolition of the hospital.. a dude that sacked commissioners for speaking with oshiomhole, demolished James Ibori's home, shot at convoy of Oshiomhole and oba of lagos, locked the state assembly, that dude would sack any doctor

Oshiomhole asked for what he got!
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by iammo(m): 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
Kobicove:

Oshiomhole asked for what he got!

how?
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by bendazum: 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
dre11:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/04/08/coronavirus-drama-as-edo-hospital-rejects-donated-hand-sanitizers/

Do you want the governor to owe them salaries over this?

Is this the time to play politics?

After they snap and post it while discrediting the governor.
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by moderatedguy: 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
DesignHave:
grin

Even the health workers in a Government owned Hospital have lost all confidence in the Government.

And who would blame em?
They've seen their incompetence first hand.
Wot is this one saying?Did u read the post?
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by bendazum: 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
scoundrel:
It’s a hospital. We are not there physically so can’t tell why they refused the sanitizers.

You can imagine.

That hospital is under their state government and the donor is a political rival.

It will rub off badly on them. That's NAIJA politics.
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by TopeAlabi26: 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
They have the flyers that do cleansing at night na grin

Make 20k from 3k Easy in days..
Have you heard of Juice Box ?
It’s a referral matrix that needs you to refer 2 people and cash out with 20k LEGIT.

https: //chat. whatsapp. com/F2HzUQToIuPIh4QeyI0EQf

Join the WhatsApp Group to Join a team that makes the referrals easy now!! (Remove the space in the link)
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by OdefaGirl(f): 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
See stupidity at topmost level.... well, we have the opportunity to misbehave because this is not US nor Italy with the uncontrollable situations of the Covid 19.
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by scoundrel(f): 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
bendazum:

You can imagine.

That hospital is under their state government and the donor is a political rival.

It will rub off badly on them. That's NAIJA politics.
Then it means the Coronavirus has not hit the state serious if this is the case. When casualties start rising in number everyone will forget petty issues and save lives.
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by similarasteroid: 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hmm
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by Bridget95(f): 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
This is bad
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by Mcreloaded(m): 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
Imagine if it was food items like bags of rice, beans and garri Odubu brought to be shared among the doctors and nurses.
Just wonder if the food items would have been rejected

1 Like

Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by skyp(m): 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
Democracy is the worst thing that has happened to Nigeria as a nation

1 Like

Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by AngryNigerian(m): 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
xetmo:
ooo boy see oo

I'm game
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by IME1: 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
Politics
Sad
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
Perhaps that's why my doctor friend was complaining badly about the govt, the Chinese and the govt and China.
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by zraamaam: 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by Sermwell(m): 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
Mcreloaded:
Imagine if it was food items like bags of rice, beans and garri Odubu brought to be shared among the doctors and nurses.
Just wonder if the food items would have been rejected
it will still be rejected if it's branded by the pictures of a political rival of the governor!! anybody who accepts such gift knows what's up!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by Dollabiz: 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) / The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood / Lady Dies After Giving Birth To Her 2nd Set Of Triplets At Traditional Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.