Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation (45778 Views)

How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video / COVID-19: Ogun Govt To Distribute “Not For Sale” Hand Sanitizers To Residents / Hand Sanitizers by EMZOR pharmaceuticals Available in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by Izigha(m): 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
[quote author=loswhite post=88225382] How do you make donations to doctor when there is a ministry of health or health commissioner... This is just politics[/quote
What I was just thinking

1 Like

Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by majamajic(m): 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

This is the complainant own version of the story
Lets wait for the accused own version

Odubu and his elements can't be trusted.

I heard , vote APC and picture of John Odudu was boldly printed on the sanitizers bottles
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by Izigha(m): 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
matex97:
I guess because Odubu printed Edo 2020, his name and APC logo on the sanitizers
If a medical excutive accept such gift will he not be call unprofessional

1 Like

Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
CrudeSon:
Just imagine!!
Just to support a sitting governor,no one wants to lose his job,this is what it has gotten to, politics over humanity,Kwontinue

Why distribute customized sanitizer. Must everything be politics?

1 Like

Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by Prettychichi21(f): 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
Xisnin:

Are you defending your brother?

Don't be unfortunate, was I referring to you??

And fvck off my mention!
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by Xisnin(m): 4:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
Prettychichi21:

Don't be unfortunate, was I referring to you??

And fvck off my mention!
Oh, I see.
One crew member does the fraud while the other blame the victims for being "greedy".
SMH
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by Izigha(m): 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
[quote author=Wettoid123 post=88228256]My brother am not around and you know this is politics,imagine what is coming out from the mouth of a cmd playing politics with people's life![/quote
Park well, who is playing politics here, the MD or the donor
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by Prettychichi21(f): 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
Xisnin:

Oh, I see.
One crew member does the fraud while the other blame the victims for being "greedy".
SMH

Lol u must have gone through my Posts, I see where your accusations came from. BTW I'm not a fraud, I sell data too but not at those ridiculous prices that scammer advertised.
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by scoundrel(f): 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
bendazum:

Do you personally know anyone that is positive for Coro?
No. Do you?
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by bendazum: 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
scoundrel:

No. Do you?

None.
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by Organs(m): 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
chariisGRACE:
"His response was that" ‘My brother I am not around and you know this is politics’.

The certificate of that Doctor should be investigated. Such words cannot be spewed by a real doctor.
They politicise everything, even when the life of the citizens Is at stake.

Imagine the boosit!!

Don't be quick to Judge. You need to look at it from the other angle as well. You might do the same thing if you are the one as well. I'll think, they will want a photograph of you, the Dr, collecting the items and they will of course use it for campaign. I will refuse as well or tell them to deliver it through another means.

1 Like

Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by seleroms2(m): 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
loswhite:
How do you make donations to doctor when there is a ministry of health or health commissioner... This is just politics
When people make donations of equipment to hospitals or even food stuff do they go through ministry of health and agriculture? When philanthropist go to hospitals to pay medical bills do they go through the ministry of finance? By your stand at ubth they should have refused and asked him to go through the federal ministry of health in Abuja. Let's call it what it is petty politics. That said I await a response from the government

1 Like

Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by omabq(f): 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
chariisGRACE:
"His response was that" ‘My brother I am not around and you know this is politics’.

The certificate of that Doctor should be investigated. Such words cannot be spewed by a real doctor.
They politicise everything, even when the life of the citizens Is at stake.

Imagine the boosit!!

What about the donation, is it not politically motivated?
And how are we sure the doctor really said that? Just thinking!
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by omabq(f): 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
CrudeSon:
Just imagine!!
Just to support a sitting governor,no one wants to lose his job,this is what it has gotten to, politics over humanity,Kwontinue

Everything about humanity is all about politics dear.Man is a political animal.
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by Wettoid123: 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
[quote author=Izigha post=88229132][/quote]

Which one be park well now at times you guys we just begin to insult somebody unnecessarily am I no longer entitled to my view,
Take ur time oooo cos I dey my lane ooo.
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by Wettoid123: 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
bendazum:

You didn't answer the question.

Yes of cos there is my boss contacted it
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by Jostoman: 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2020
Abia1stboy:
Bring it to Abia state, we accept anything because our useless governor doesn't know anything
APC is using this guy to always speak jagons about governor ikpeazu.
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by kemi14503: 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by seleroms2(m): 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
majamajic:

I heard , vote APC and picture of John was boldly printed on the sanitizers bottles

if that's the case the medical director is in order to have rejected it
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by ComforOtu: 5:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

It's saddening.
[/s]
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by loswhite(m): 6:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
seleroms2:
When people make donations of equipment to hospitals or even food stuff do they go through ministry of health and agriculture? When philanthropist go to hospitals to pay medical bills do they go through the ministry of finance? By your stand at ubth they should have refused and asked him to go through the federal ministry of health in Abuja. Let's call it what it is petty politics. That said I await a response from the government
In This time you do a customized hand sanitizer to give to health officials....lol and you call that philanthropist. Is this the right time to campaign? And you expect the management of the hospital to meet with your campaign manager or what ever he is and Collect customized hand sanitizers.... You are not a serious person

2 Likes

Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by xperiencelove(m): 6:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
Can't they donate materials without customising them with their pictures and/or name? Any material having politician name or picture is politically motivated.

1 Like

Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by bendazum: 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
Wettoid123:

Yes of cos there is my boss contacted it

Which state?
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by soundforce: 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
It's so unfortunate that many people don't read to understand before commenting on à post. " Dr Pius Odubu, immediate past deputy gov of Edo state who also, now doubles as factional APC governorship candidate. He came and donated Customized materials to a state Hospital. Is that not Campaign against his Governor? Is he not slighting d APC Governor? Why must he donate customized items at this time to a state Hospital? Why is he playing politics with people's lives? The Dr was very sensitive to d situation. He was employed by d state Governor; no body should use his office to settle political dispute.

1 Like

Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by Stomoney(m): 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
politics in a glance
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by loffers(m): 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
soundforce:
It's so unfortunate that many people don't read to understand before commenting on à post. " Dr Pius Odubu, immediate past deputy gov of Edo state who also, now doubles as factional APC governorship candidate. He came and donated Customized materials to a state Hospital. Is that not Campaign against his Governor? Is he not slighting d APC Governor? Why must he donate customized items at this time to a state Hospital? Why is he playing politics with people's lives? The Dr was very sensitive to d situation. He was employed by d state Governor; no body should use his office to settle political dispute.

It’s just a pity that everything has been politicized.
Please note it wasn’t stated anywhere in the news that the items were customized .
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by osazsky(m): 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
CrudeSon:
Just imagine!!
anything from odubu or ize iyamu is poisonous to us we reject thier 2000 naira.we reject thier rice they have been using to deceive us we regect oshio infact oba has placed a curse on whoever accepts anything from them cuz they are poisonous we are d benins we live obaseki...what where u expecting. Obaseki that pays salaries before fg.who nor like better thing unlike the other fool that was owing 12 months salary and giving kabaka 500m every month.adams it will ne5ver b well with u...those hungry pensioners that died during protest will hurt u ijn
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by osazsky(m): 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
loswhite:
In This time you do a customized hand sanitizer to give to health officials....lol and you call that philanthropist. Is this the right time to campaign? And you expect the management of the hospital to meet with your campaign manager or what ever he is and Collect customized hand sanitizers.... You are not a serious person
sir ignore him...as if d governor did not buy enough sanitizer last 2 weeks let them finish using obasekis own before they can accept anything from those thiefs..they want to come back so that they can start owing 12 month salaries..them see person way they pay them salary every 25th...minimum wage implemented....then u expect the workers there to go bk to d old ways abeg our governor is a technocrat..I feel for those afonja and northerners typing rubbish from Jo's or Lagos.. if Adam's oshiomole enter upper sakponba ..ekenwan or ring road.he may be lynched.. even d Oba rejects him spits

1 Like

Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by babajero(m): 11:14am On Apr 09, 2020
CrudeSon:
Just imagine!!
But come to think of it, he could have donated it without customizing it, he came to play politics and now he is complaining.
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by Wettoid123: 12:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
bendazum:

Which state?

Abuja
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by soundforce: 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
loffers:

It’s just a pity that everything has been politicized.
Please note it wasn’t stated anywhere in the news that the items were customized .

My brother, I live close to " The said Hospital " in Benin City. The items were customized with names n pictures. A Local TV station Aired it. So, I'm telling you a first hand info not THEM SAY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) / The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood / Lady Dies After Giving Birth To Her 2nd Set Of Triplets At Traditional Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.