Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,229 members, 7,842,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Free Startups Tools You Definitely Need To Try - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Startups Tools You Definitely Need To Try (585 Views)

11 Free Tools You Can Use On Smartphone For Amazon Kdp / If You Dress Coperate, You Definitely Need This... / You Definitely Can Own Your Own Business. Join Us Let's Supply You With Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Startups Tools You Definitely Need To Try by SpdLoad2013: 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hi guys! �

As we all know, the epidemic has plunged the whole world into shutdown mode. And this significantly redrawn the landscape of startups.

For a long time (or even never?) There has been no such surge in online sessions. Amazon, Netflix, and Zoom are having better times. �

A large number of online startups are gaining momentum - online training, online fitness, various streaming platforms, games.

Thus, I decided to contribute my help to everyone who wants to start an online business. Now is the right moment) ���

I developed a hub of resources that will help a startup:
calculate the economics of maintaining an in-house team,
estimate the cost of a project,
compare the prices of in-house and offshore development.

I also put in a free access a great guide on how to raise investments for a startup at an early stage.

This hub will be constantly updated and updated with new tools.

I will be glad if you check this service and share feedback!

https://spdload.com/startup-resources/

Thanks!
Re: Free Startups Tools You Definitely Need To Try by HassieMalcomson(f): 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
Thanks for sharing these online startup tools and resources, but honestly, it is better to pick the famous options instead of these new tools. In my opinion, to compare costs, budgeting and planning, the use of renowned accounting, planning and project management tools is more helpful. My company launched a small startup a few weeks and this https://blog.back4app.com/startup-tools/ detailed list of top startup tools aided us a lot. You pick the reasonable tools from here for planning, project management, marketing and HR operations.

Similarly, SBA is also a supportive authority that helps new businesses to calculate their startup costs. But yes, you can convert this cost later into local currency to perfectly do your math. I also found this article https://business.chase.com/resources/start/determine-startup-costs very helpful to do the cost estimation task.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Business Marketing Strategies That Gave +2500% Increase In Sales In 4 Mont / Effect Of COVID-19 On Entrepreneur And Startup Ecosystem / Desperate Corona Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.