Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,432 members, 7,826,674 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

If You Dress Coperate, You Definitely Need This... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Dress Coperate, You Definitely Need This... (363 Views)

Free Startups Tools You Definitely Need To Try / Get a professional website design (coperate, blog, travel, adult etc) / What Is The Purpose Of Firs Blocking All Coperate Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Dress Coperate, You Definitely Need This... by Jitefarms: 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
As a student who like wearing starched sleeves tucked in with nice shoes, I always had issues with lifting my hands freely, walking fast or jumping... because I never wanted my shirt to get unlocked... Everything changed when I started using shirt stays, you dont have to go through the stress of always using your hands to arrange your shirt in your trousers all the time...

With shirt stays, you don't need a belt if your trouser is firm, it makes you look smarter and more confident... it has no disadvantage... 08131255932 is the number and 3k is the price slightly negotiable though... I'm always online

Re: If You Dress Coperate, You Definitely Need This... by demanuel(m): 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
Jitefarms:
As a student who like wearing starched sleeves tucked in with nice shoes, I always had issues with lifting my hands freely, walking fast or jumping... because I never wanted my shirt to get unlocked... Everything changed when I started using shirt stays, you dont have to go through the stress of always using your hands to arrange your shirt in your trousers all the time...

With shirt stays, you don't need a belt if your trouser is firm, it makes you look smarter and more confident... it has no disadvantage... 08131255932 is the number and 3k is the price slightly negotiable though... I'm always online
Won't the strap cause pain at the laps ? Or make feel uneasy
Re: If You Dress Coperate, You Definitely Need This... by Jitefarms: 11:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
demanuel:

Won't the strap cause pain at the laps ? Or make feel uneasy
not at all... but you'll feel somehow the first few days of using it.. but when you're used to it... you'll feel nothing

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Our New Awesome Banking Script.(you May Need This) / How Do I Get A Good Inverter to run a small busin Center: Opinions/advice Needed / New Whatapps Business Expo... How Youths Are Making Money With Their Smart Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.