Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,049 members, 7,863,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ... (1887 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by edoairways: 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
HigherEd:

I have seen the proof from their social media and it still isn't plausible.
Ok I wonder the exaggeration
Re: ... by kingxsamz(m): 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tobechuckwu:
See as u people think, He said over 2 billion and it might reached 3 billion before the end of the service. He said it, go and do ur research on the internet before saying anything negative.
Why not go on the internet to do the calculation, not setting in ur house and saying things just because u don't like Pastor Chris.
Don't let ur hatred for him push u to this level, there's nothing wrong if u don't like him.

Your ignorance reeks...
3billion my black ass.
You think 3billion is 30 thousand? Ignoramus.

2 Likes

Re: ... by kingxsamz(m): 6:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
edoairways:

Have you reached them to ask for their source of information, how were they able to get that figure?

Yes, ask yourself that question.
How were they able to arrive at such ridiculous conclusion that 3billion people tuned in to his program for 3hrs...
Re: ... by kingxsamz(m): 6:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
Mydockay:
Hatred and envy... Have you done your research

You that have done research, please enlighten us, and tell us how they arrived to that amount.
Oya, I'm waiting.
Re: ... by Truthchiz: 6:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
HigherEd:

https://www.independent.ng/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-and-pastor-benny-hinn-lead-three-billion-people-during-global-prayer-service/

The Royal Wedding Of Prince Harry and Meghan had 1.9 Billion Global Viewers.

World Cup Final had 3.5 Billion Global Viewers.

UEFA Champions League had 480 Million Global Viewers.

I hope Christ Embassy understands the Implications of saying 3 billion people connected to their global prayer against Coronavirus. This is like saying the entire population of Africa, Europe and North America(without a single individual exception) with a handful of Asian countries definitely connected to the prayers.

I do understand that calculating the total number of countries hosting those radio stations that covered the program may arguable indicate a potential audience reach. But please explicitly say so. "Our program had the potential of reaching 3 billion people" is different from "3 Billion People hooked live unto our Program"
Making a correlation between radio stations and people who listened is misleading. If a Christian station where to broadcast over Borno state, it can't count the entire Borno as the definite audience. And this was what was apparently done to calculate the viewership, not hard data from those radio stations.

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44
Don't mind them. Always calling billion billion all na wash. That was how they claimed they have 3billion followers on their yookos. Even Facebook can not boast of 2 billion followers. Then you will be wondering what the world population is?
Re: ... by Mydockay: 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

You that have done research, please enlighten us, and tell us how they arrived to that amount.
Oya, I'm waiting.

You're the one who rushed to open a thread on NL when you could have just gone on Google...
Re: ... by Mydockay: 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
HigherEd:

Your brain like that of a Pangolin. Calling to question spurious claims on social media has nothing to do envy or hatred.

So Nairalanders are supposed to answer the claims... Why not go to google or find his email and mail him... I have better things to do in this isolation than to fight a man who has helped more people than I have...
Re: ... by Mydockay: 6:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
Your government lies to you daily and you don't start a thread...
Re: ... by edoairways: 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

Yes, ask yourself that question.
How were they able to arrive at such ridiculous conclusion that 3billion people tuned in to his program for 3hrs...
I asked a simple question and op has clarify me why not go through the thread
Re: ... by kingxsamz(m): 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
Mydockay:

You're the one who rushed to open a thread on NL when you could have just gone on Google...
Oh, you're mistaking me for the OP...
No, I didn't open any thread.
Now show us how you arrived at 3billion. We're waiting.
Re: ... by kingxsamz(m): 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
Mydockay:

So Nairalanders are supposed to answer the claims... Why not go to google or find his email and mail him... I have better things to do in this isolation than to fight a man who has helped more people than I have...

Since you're so sure of the number, prove it. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dealing With Spirit Spouse / Pastor Chris : Is Kissing And Hugging Allowed In Relationships / Type Amen: Get a Chance to be our Lucky Blessed Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.