Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Breaking! POLYTRON Lubricants - The Latest Breakthrough In Lubtech - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Breaking! POLYTRON Lubricants - The Latest Breakthrough In Lubtech (1690 Views)

You Can Produce Lubricants, Printing Inks, Auto Car Paints Etc In Nigeria / POLYTRON Lubricants User's FAQ / Introducing Polytron Ultra Performance Lubrication Technology For Exceptional Pe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! POLYTRON Lubricants - The Latest Breakthrough In Lubtech by Polytronafrica: 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
DESCRIPTION OF POLYTRON MTC
Since POLYTRON Metal Treatment Concentrate (Polytron MTC) is POLARIZED, it is attracted to metal surfaces and through metallurgical process forms (from the original metal) a durable polished-like micro – layer of metal that dramatically resists wear, extreme pressure and excessive temperature. Metal surfaces remain treated at all times, which provides immediate start-up lubrication. Friction is substantially reduced and wear is eliminated up to 95%, which results in maximum equipment life, performance and oil and fuel economy.
POLYTRON MTC is compatible with all
motor oils, gear oils, transmission fluids and other lubricants.
POLYTRON MTC contributes to reduction in noise level and to lower operating temperature. May restore up to 95% of engine’s original compression.
POLYTRON MTC is an excellent dispersant which dissolves any existing deposit buildup and holds sludge hasrmlessly in suspension while preventing the deposition of varnish and lacquer on engine parts in severe service. Oil filter life is improved and the PCV (Positive Crankcase Ventilation) valve remains free and clean. This quality also contributes to longer engine life and fuel economy. 10% by volume of POLYTRON MTC will ensure complete clean-up of the engine from carbon deposits, sludge, and varnish, thereby ensuring very clean and smooth engine operation.
CHARACTERISTICS
Maximizes fuel mileage (mpg) by up to 35+%
Maximizes power & compression
Eliminates wear of engine/equipment up to 99%
Extends maintenance intervals 4 – 7 times
Keeps the engine / equipment parts completely clean
Lowers operating temperature and noise level
Protects engine / equipment across wider range of temperatures
Provides temporary Protection to engines / equipment in the event of lubricant loss
Contributes to reduction of direct expenses and maintenance costs up to 60%
RECOMMENDED FOR:
-Motor oils
-Transmission fluids
-Hydraulic oils -Compressor oils
-Arbor and form oils
-Way oils -CP oils
-Gear lubes
-Cutting oils
DIRECTION FOR POLYTRON OIL ADDITIVE
In Gasoline or Diesel engines, add one 16 oz bottle of POLYTRON MTC to a standard 4 to 5 -qt crankcase, or approx. 10% by volume

Re: Breaking! POLYTRON Lubricants - The Latest Breakthrough In Lubtech by kernniejay(m): 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
1. Should it be mixed with engine oil or just use alone? 2. Hope it will not aggravate issues for an engine that is due for overhauling? 3. How much is the 1 litre and 4 litre?
Re: Breaking! POLYTRON Lubricants - The Latest Breakthrough In Lubtech by Polytronafrica: 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
It's better you overhaul the engine before you protect it with POLYTRON Lubricants. Thanks for your interest in POLYTRON products.

Re: Breaking! POLYTRON Lubricants - The Latest Breakthrough In Lubtech by idmoore(m): 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
@Polytronafrica
In what sizes are the polytron bottles available at and what are their prices.

I use a Corolla 2005 and i use 20w50 mobil oil for lube service.
I do my servicing every month or every 2000miles.
Can i apply polytron MTC for engine longer life in my next lube service.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! POLYTRON Lubricants - The Latest Breakthrough In Lubtech by diportivo: 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking! POLYTRON Lubricants - The Latest Breakthrough In Lubtech by Polytronafrica: 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
idmoore:
@Polytronafrica
In what sizes are the polytron bottles available at and what are their prices.

I use a Corolla 2005 and i use 20w50 mobil oil for lube service.
I do my servicing every month or every 2000miles.
Can i apply polytron MTC for engine longer life in my next lube service.

Corolla 2006 supposed to use 5w30 synthetic Oil. You are currently using wrong oil. I advice you let your technician do a manual sludge removal from the engine before using POLYTRON MTC. Using wrong oil might have caused wear and tears to the engine vital parts already. But if the damage is not severe, POLYTRON will still help. Always stick to car manufacturer's oil spec, and add POLYTRON MTC to protect the engine.

Re: Breaking! POLYTRON Lubricants - The Latest Breakthrough In Lubtech by muyiski(m): 10:08am On Jun 30, 2023
Still available for sale if interested.
Re: Breaking! POLYTRON Lubricants - The Latest Breakthrough In Lubtech by kernniejay(m): 10:50am On Jun 30, 2023
muyiski:
Still available for sale if interested.
How much is 1Ltr and also 5Ltrs gallon?

(1) (Reply)

Strange Noise While Reversing In The Morning / Which Is D Rugged/best To Maintain 4 A 20yr Old Guy / My First Car: SUV Or SEDAN. Pls Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.