Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,258 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Please Online And Phone Gurus Come To My Aid - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Online And Phone Gurus Come To My Aid (959 Views)

Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why / Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? / Unlock Your Modem, Online And By Yourself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Online And Phone Gurus Come To My Aid by boay(m): 2:46am On Jan 03, 2011
Pls I want u 2 hlp me.First how can I retain certain items on my facebook also hw can I check my phone's IMEI number, ,
pls answer,2 b continue.,.
Re: Please Online And Phone Gurus Come To My Aid by Emmyk(m): 8:52am On Jan 03, 2011
What sorta items?

Dial *#06# for imei/serial no
Re: Please Online And Phone Gurus Come To My Aid by calabaman(m): 9:33am On Jan 03, 2011
Wat type of phone are u using?
Re: Please Online And Phone Gurus Come To My Aid by boay(m): 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2011
@all thanks alot am using nokia 6230,the item I intend 2 retain permanently on my facebook wall is a write up to refer pple and for advertisement,also my phone will spontaneously show a screen asking me for restriction code.Also is it possibu 4 me on facebook 2 post what all facebook users will read?Pls hlp,
Re: Please Online And Phone Gurus Come To My Aid by Emmyk(m): 4:17am On Jan 04, 2011
You can makit a NOTE it will be there for ever. And friend that view ur profile will see it: even after 1 year. Bon chance
Re: Please Online And Phone Gurus Come To My Aid by Duniverse(m): 9:50am On Jan 04, 2011
pls all were can i find cast shmessenger? Can anyone past the link here i will be grateful
Re: Please Online And Phone Gurus Come To My Aid by boay(m): 11:39am On Jan 04, 2011
@all,especialy emmyx,thanxs a million,my prayer is dat your memory will not b lost.My next question is dat my phone wil spontaneously change 2 a screen asking 4 restriction code.Pls wat is d solution,
Re: Please Online And Phone Gurus Come To My Aid by Emmyk(m): 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2011
Is it consistently or whenever you switch it on ?. I think it needs flashing.
Re: Please Online And Phone Gurus Come To My Aid by billtommy(m): 6:49pm On Jan 04, 2011
Please,my e72 is auto restarting,what is d problem?
Re: Please Online And Phone Gurus Come To My Aid by billtommy(m): 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2011
Please,my e72 is auto restarting,what is d problem?
Re: Please Online And Phone Gurus Come To My Aid by boay(m): 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2011
@emmyx,the automatic switch off is occassional,pls is it posibu 4 me to send meseg from my email to phone numbers?
Re: Please Online And Phone Gurus Come To My Aid by dyoung: 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2011
Both phone need flashing
Re: Please Online And Phone Gurus Come To My Aid by Emmyk(m): 4:59am On Jan 08, 2011
Nope - I think. It's the other way round- vice versa
Re: Please Online And Phone Gurus Come To My Aid by boay(m): 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2011
Thanxs,pls wat does it mean to unlock a phone and modem,how can I send a single mail to many email id at once,also my yahoo email is not sending my mail to gmail email address.pls hlp
Re: Please Online And Phone Gurus Come To My Aid by Emmyk(m): 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2011
Unlocking a phone means enabling it to use all sim cards. I had a phone LG KG 130 in 2007, twas sent from UK together with a uk sim (tmobile). So it roamed the line to glo ng. If u insert any sim. It wud ask u a code.
Same applies for modemn. It's naturally made to work wif the operator's line. So u've got to hack it so it wud use ur prefered sim.
Sending email, u need to put all the emails u will send the mail to separated with comma ( , ) or semi colon ( ; ) .

About the gmail stuff, are u dowin it wif ur phone? Try using computer. Phewwwwwwwww
Re: Please Online And Phone Gurus Come To My Aid by billtommy(m): 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2011
pls my e72 is auto restarting?what should i do to it,im waiting nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Please Online And Phone Gurus Come To My Aid by Emmyk(m): 10:56am On Jan 09, 2011
Virus! I think it's flashing u need. Piss out
Re: Please Online And Phone Gurus Come To My Aid by boay(m): 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2011
Thanxs@ all,esp emmyx,also when I switch on my fone it sometimes ask me to 'check info service'and one of my battery has a problem no mata how I charge it when i insert it in my phone it wil suddenly become empty b/4 1 minute of the switching on,am using ordinary nokia 6230 type RH-12
Re: Please Online And Phone Gurus Come To My Aid by Emmyk(m): 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2011
your welcome. no problem when it ask u to check info service. mine do ask me dat long time ago buh wif time. it stopped. just troway the battery and get an orginal new one- you can get that if u've got a reliable phone engineer.
Re: Please Online And Phone Gurus Come To My Aid by boay(m): 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2011
Pls hlp,sometimes when am browsing using my fone,it suddenly write 'insert sim',then 'gprs close by network and the G sign for gprs disappear immediately,then I won't be able to proceed in browsing.Also my 6230 is a 'tokunbo'and i don't know the wallet code and I want to know some things save in it previously.pls wat can i do?
Re: Please Online And Phone Gurus Come To My Aid by Emmyk(m): 4:40am On Jan 11, 2011
The "insert sim"- that's mtn problem. U're not alone. It spoilt my first mtn sim card. You can just switch off the phone and on it again, if it wont bring out service by itself.
Only flashing can make u use the code. It would change it to default 12345
Re: Please Online And Phone Gurus Come To My Aid by APraise1011: 2:30am On Jan 01, 2014
Hi. Please my techno phantom A2 is restarting frequently and I don't know what is causing it please I need help! Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard Of 3-sims China Phones / Cant Make Or Recieve Calls On My Bb 8830 With Mtn / Clean E71 And Sony Ericsson P800 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.