Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

COVID-19, AIBO Salutes Rt Hon Rita Maduagwu & Family For Donating #1m To Anambra - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19, AIBO Salutes Rt Hon Rita Maduagwu & Family For Donating #1m To Anambra (495 Views)

My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver / AIBO Commends Gov Willie Obiano As He Inaugurates Action Committee On Covid-19. / Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19, AIBO Salutes Rt Hon Rita Maduagwu & Family For Donating #1m To Anambra by grassrootsig: 10:15am On Apr 09, 2020
THE MADUAGWUS HAS DONE IT AGAIN!

......Donates #1m for COVID-19 Pandemic.

The family of the former speaker of the Anambra State House of Assembly, Chief Hyacinth & Rt Hon Mrs Rita Maduagwu, joins other well meaning and kind hearted individuals and cooperate bodys in Anambra State to answer the clarion call made by the Executive Governor of Anambra State, His Excellency, Chief Dr Sir Willie Obiano, Akpokuedike Global for support against the COVID-19 Pandemic in the State.

Rt Hon Mrs Rita Maduagwu and her family Donated 1million naira to the Anambra State COVID19 Account.

This is the Anambra Spirit.

This is the spirit of APGA, "Be your brother's and sister's keeper".

Willie de work.

AIBO MEDIA

(1) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How Ten People Contacted Coronavirus Through Funeral / Recovery Percentage Of Africa Countries From Covid-19 / Breaking: Nigerian Government Directs States, Proprietors To Reopen Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.