Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User (28768 Views)

Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar / Residents Donate Blood For Survivors Of Lagos Collapsed Building (photos) / Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by Faithway10: 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Although we find this almost unbelievable, but anything goes in Nigeria.

A Twitter user said his friend donated blood for free, fainted as they were leaving the hospital, and was allegedly made to pay N7k to get back his own blood!

"I'm really tired of Nigeria. My friend fainted as we were leaving the hospital after donating blood for free. He is fine now, all he had to do was pay 7 thousand naira to get his blood back. I kid you not, this country is MAD."

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/nigerian-man-faints-after-donating-blood-for-free-allegedly-pays-n7k-to-get-it-back.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by dynicks(m): 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
who do i blame for this now!....

64 Likes

Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
Lazy youth. Back then in the university, we donated pints of blood like pure water. All we got in return was a packet of gold circle, biscuit and malt drink. We were happy doing it we donated every 2 weeks.

47 Likes

Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by oshe11: 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
Lol.....

I know of someone that sold his blood to one Hospital but fainted b4 leaving.....

Dude paid almost double of the amount he collected before he was treatedcheesy

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by dynicks(m): 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
NwaChibuzor012:
Lazy youth. Back then in the university, we donated pints of blood like pure water. All we got in return was a packet of gold circle, biscuit and malt drink. We were happy doing it we donated every 2 weeks.
and I could bet the main reason that made you stage several back 2 back come backs like say u missed something previously was for the G.Cs right?....bros no lie o!

guy man

41 Likes

Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by MysteriousAnn(f): 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
You don't know the value of what you have until it's gone. On a serious note, shouldn't he have done test before donating?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
It only happens to herpes patient!
Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by Heartmender1: 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
cry

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by nurez305(m): 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
Donating something that is not enough for you grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by Meekdon: 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
funke funke funke smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
grin Village people too bad

9 Likes

Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by MDsambo: 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
Twitter and lies

21 Likes

Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by pembisco(m): 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
NwaChibuzor012:
Liar , no body will bleed you every two weeks.

37 Likes

Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
Dude is just ranting like Olamide in his next album.
Ask your friend how many times he has donated blood this year alone.
The lab scientist often tells me that a number of guys come to donate blood on a monthly basis. Ofcus he has had to turn some back but some still have their way. I know its due to the hardship many youths face, but hey, we're talking about the risk of a hematological malignancy here. In lay man's term, they stand a risk of blood cancers.
Not once or twice have we had guys faint immediately after donating blood, ironically they end up spending more than what would gain from the donation.
People be cutting corners to their graves.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by Yommiefish(m): 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
I hail You
Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by Hennepin: 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
People can lie on twitter. It is now like a competition of who lie pass

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by killuminati(m): 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
dynicks:
Blame Saraki the blood sucker

1 Like

Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by stagger: 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
NwaChibuzor012:

You are a liar. Even in secondary school Biology, we were taught that it takes 120 days to form new red blood cells. So how could you have been donating every 2 weeks? Even when I donated in the past, I was told I cannot donate until after 4 months!

Haba! Lie with sense naa!

54 Likes

Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by Paperwhite(m): 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
this is Nigeria
Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by Suko110(m): 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
Leave me make I faint oooo

Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by blackbone989(m): 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
For u donating your blood in a sane country u will undergo some test and from d post I can assume that wasn't done. He can sue the hospital for negligence and attempted murder. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
dynicks:
Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by alphaconde(m): 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
i cant donate blood to a hospital rather to an individual in need

1 Like

Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
Lol
Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by SalamRushdie: 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
Damn

1 Like

Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by Gangster1ms: 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
Why did the hospital take more than the amount that was safe?. The hospital should be sued angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by lifestyle1(m): 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
Omo grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Participants Win N1 Million At 7-Week Weight Loss Challenge With Dr Physiq / 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner / Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.