Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti (56218 Views)

Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) / Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla / Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by dre11(m): 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
A 35-year-old-man simply identified as Sunday had allegedly murdered the Onibedo of Ilotin, Ikole Ekiti, Chief Sola Fatunla in a farm in Ikole Ekiti, headquarters of Ikole local government area of the state after he accused him of snatching his wife.

LEADERSHIP gathered that Fatunla’s corpse was set ablaze by a gang, led by Sunday a Tiv man.

Sunday, it was further gathered had accused Chief Fatunla of snatching his wife, Miss Tadeni with whom he had two children before the marriage collapsed.

But after the man, who is said to be into charcoal business, later found out that Miss Tadeni and the late Fatunla were merely family friends he apologised to him

He thereafter approached Fatunla to assist him in using his position as a Chief in Ikole Ekiti to plead with some people he claimed seized his charcoal to release the commodity to him

The Tiv man allegedly connived with others to abduct Chief Fatunla and Miss Tadeni, somewhere around Iyemero Ekiti, while they were accompanying him to where his charcoal was seized last Sunday.

The late Chief Fatunla, according to a source close to the town, was tied to a tree, strangled to death and his corpse set ablaze.

While Miss Tadeni, was lucky to have escaped from the assailants, Sunday and his accomplices, fled to Patigi area in Kwara state, where they were caught by vigilante men, while trying to escape.

When Sunday and his gangs were accosted by the vigilante men on their mission in the area, especially during the lock down, Chief Fatunla’s phone that was in Sunday’s pocket rang and he refused to answer the call.

But one of the vigilante men collected the phone and answered the call, only to be told that the owner of the phone was abducted after which were handed over to the police in Kwara State.

Chief Fatunla’s body has since been recovered and deposited in the mortuary while Sunday and his gang are being detained by the police in Ekiti State.

Confirming the incident, the Police Public Relations Officer, Ekiti State Command, Sunday Abutu, said they have commenced investigation into the matter.

Abutu said, “There was a murder case, one of the Chief in Ikole Ekiti was murdered in the farm.

“We are still trying to investigate the matter. We are still on the investigation, I will get back to you on the details”.

https://leadership.ng/2020/04/08/man-kills-monarch-for-snatching-his-wife-in-ekiti/

1 Like

Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by Yenefer(f): 12:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
Buhari has touched us ALL, if you don't get cash transfers, you will get food items or get fuel price decrease or get 2 months free electricity bill.... If you're not affected by ANY of these, it's destiny issue no one can help you.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by ValCon888: 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
You came into another land and they welcomed you with open arms. Only for you to abuse their hospitality and kill their King.
I cannot understand how a man can be this wicked.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by fulaniHERDSman(m): 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
Another Yoruba Demon thought an eternal lesson.

Pls I am having small cough and sneeze. Don't quote me.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by messicruzzy: 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by Subduer: 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

Na malaria de worry you, not virus.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by extol1(m): 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
who is to be blamed? the murderer or late chief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by DriggityDre: 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
What is "I have small cough and sneeze". Very funny combination of words undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by IMASTEX: 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
Just when you think you have seen it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by Sheuns(m): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
You carry your hot body go kill another man all because you think say he dey straff ur woman. Enjoy your long vacation in Nigerian overcrowded prisons. Next time follow the advise of this man;

“If passion gaineth the mastery over reason, the wise will not count thee amongst men. - Firdausī.” Culled from the Book of Wise sayings.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by Babatunde40(m): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
This writeup looks like a poorly cooked up narrative by the Nigerians police. As I was reading it, I saw too many holes in the story.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by infini771: 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
An eye for an eye will make the world go blind.

Your own life is now in the sambisa forest.
Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by Parisian: 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
Why do men hate men? Common snatching....

PS: People don't get snatched away, they leave cuz they want to.

14 Likes

Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by Shellsploit: 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

3 Likes

Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
angry
Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by GeneralPula: 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
sad

1 Like

Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by candidbabe(f): 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nawaa oooooo women don finish for Ekiti?

2 Likes

Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by soft101: 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
This coro era!
Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by robosky02(m): 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
Na waoooo
Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by pocohantas(f): 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
King David did worse.

2 Likes

Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
wetin dem dey wait for? this man deserve death o....nothing like trial or court pronouncement again
Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by CrimeKsmart: 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

What have you got to achieve with this hateful comment?

This kind of comment can only come from a tribe in Nigeria. I pray you meet your Waterloo soon.

13 Likes

Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by Afedminister49: 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hmm
Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by OkoAmarashy: 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

Shukuka, We thought this foolishness ended with your father, but alas, you inherited his stupidity.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by JohnieWalker12(m): 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
It is finished. Selfish interest
Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by darfay: 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yoruba amaka

3 Likes

Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by SweetCunt97(f): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
Olarewaju89:
Pls Nigerians should help me out, I'm left with #210 this morning and my account is red already. Pls and pls i don't have any means to survive this again. Pls atosin Acct: UBA
You are rich naw... U for give boys like 100 to take buy garri naw

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House / Man Experiences Painful Farts After 'Raping' Native Doctor's Daughter. Photos / SARS Operatives Arrest 2 Ladies Over Indecent Dressing, Demands N100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.