Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti (56229 Views)

Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) / Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla / Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by Shormiey(m): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
Parisian:
Why do men hate men? Common snatching....

PS: People don't get snatched away, they leave cuz they want to.
"Sayonara" for you last statement...you nailed it. kiss
Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by PureGoldh(m): 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
Things dey happen inside dx world ooh
Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by darfay: 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

Ipob pig oloriburuku

Don't you have a monarch (oba) to kill? Now run along...
Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
ValCon888:
You came into another land and they welcomed you with open arms. Only for you to abuse their hospitality and kill their King.
I cannot understand how a man can be this wicked.

a respectable king will be satisfied with his wives and concubines and not collect another Man's wife, only an afonja king can do such nonsense.

a man cannot single handedly kill a real king unless you call a he goat a king.

1 Like

Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by namedo: 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
Like the play titled, 'The gods are not to blame'.
Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by Studio247: 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
Waitin eye and ear no go hear and see
God have mercy

This is my massage for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k5AlMnz2K8
Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by DrCollins007: 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
Women: The scourge of men since Eden. Snatcher-Dead Snatchee-Gaol Snatched-Double wahala.
Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by Ugo4hotish(m): 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

Ipob pig oloriburuku

Yoruba Afonja Amaka
Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by israelmao(m): 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
Monarch saw death and walked into it
Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by SharonLoveth(f): 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
Afonja Don Come Again..
Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
He would rot in jail. Ode
Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by dazzlingd(m): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
The monarch thinks he is in the 16th century when he can lay claims on peoples wives
Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
I'm happy he is not Igbo

Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by Coldie(m): 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
This life fear people o. Wetin u no expect fit cause problem way go surprise u.

Ur ex wife. Then she's just a casual friend to the monarch u still got angry and killed the monarch.

Ur eye go clear for prison
Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by CaptainMitch: 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
He is not a monarch then, he is just a chief, the monarch of this town is not deceased.
Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by ipobarethieves: 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
angry undecided angry sad where are those Amotekun .Ehy arrest dem wen Dey should tie/bind dem to iroko tree,pour sugar,honey and oil on dem and watch dem
Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by SILVERLINES: 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by davit: 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
How is a chief similar to King? Writers these days sef embarassed
Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by Realfrankie(m): 2:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
the gods are wise grin
Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by JIMMYH2O(m): 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
Do i know smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by NairaMaster1(m): 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
Audio king

King David of our time.

He thinks he can get away with oga Sunday wife?
Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by wink2015(m): 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Another Yoruba Demon thought an eternal lesson.

Pls I am having small cough and sneeze. Don't quote me.

I hope that your cough and sneezing is not coronavirus?

Go to the nearest test center.

Isolation and quarantine loading!
Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Sorry to say this but the truth hurts. The heart of an average Nigerian is evil. Reason I don't keep close friends , just office associates.
Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by AsawanaDgreat: 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
Who Dem go blame now?
Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by AmazingELixir: 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
: undecided undecided undecided

Afonja matter tire me....was the fallen demon Oduduwa casted down from wherever because of puna matter

Re: Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti by LordsBattleAxe(m): 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
extol1:
who is to be blamed? the murderer or late chief
did you read the part where he apologized when he realized they were family friends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) / Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) / Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.