Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,190 members, 7,811,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

How To Make Money From Solar Energy P1 - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Make Money From Solar Energy P1 (255 Views)

How To Create Google Voice Number In Nigeria And Make Money From It / How To Make Money From Solar Energy P2 / Efficient and Affordable Solar Energy for homes and offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Solar Energy P1 by solarsuperstar: 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
The first way to make money is to save money.

Do you know that Solar does not have monthly or daily subscription?
Ever since the Federal Government of Nigeria announced the downward movement of Power bills paid by Nigerians to subscribe to the National grid, the Power body have decided to starve the people of power.

In Mbierebe Obio, Uyo, where i live, i can confess that it has been over 1 week since i saw light from PHCN. My Neighbours spend an average of N1,500 for 2 days.

Bring out your calculator and help me calculate this:
30 days in a month divided by 2 = 15 days
15 * 1,500 = 30,000.

Meaning that my neighbours spend roughly N30,000 per month to power their house appliances for 1 month.

Calculate again, 30,000 * 12 = 360,000

They spend about N 360,000 per year to have enough power to make them happy in their houses, while i spend nothing.

How many people can afford N360,000 per annum?

But, installing Solar Energy in your house gives you free energy, in some cases, 24 hours.

Hence, Solar energy can help you save money.

I'll be back with other ways through which solar energy can make you money.

https://solarsuperstar..com/2020/04/one-way-to-make-from-solar-energy.html

(1) (Reply)

Effective Ways To Manage Your Instagram / 5g! Basics Of 5g And Its Effect / COVID-19 Lockdown: Services That Facilities Working Perfectly From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.