Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

How To Make Money From Solar Energy P2 - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Make Money From Solar Energy P2 (236 Views)

How To Create Google Voice Number In Nigeria And Make Money From It / How To Make Money From Solar Energy P1 / Efficient and Affordable Solar Energy for homes and offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Solar Energy P2 by solarsuperstar: 1:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
This is for Small and Medium Enterprises Owners.

Have you seen those people who charge other people's phones by road sides, markets, etc.

Have you asked how much they make on daily basis?

Do you know that some of them make as much as N300,000 per month?

Now, let's do the Mathematics:

The charge N50 per Customer.

Some serve 100 Customers per day. Don't take my word for it; you can verify this.

N50 * 100 = N5,000

N5,000 * 30 = N150,000

How many Civil servants actually make this amount?

But they have a problem: Constant power!

Some of them have 5 small generator (i better pass my neighbour).
Those generators need constant servicing and fuel + oil feeds which take part of the money they are supposed to make out of their hands.

Boom!

I present a solution to this.

Go Solar!

https://solarsuperstar..com/2020/04/how-to-make-money-from-solar-energy-p2.html

(1) (Reply)

Best Password Manager For Your Online Accounts 2020 || Techkeda / Covid-19 Virus Defeated On Low Budget In Senegal. Nigeria, Where Are Thou / Learn Forex Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.