Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets (100889 Views)

Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims / 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) / Nigerian Woman Living In US, Shares Her Success Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by lucianohase(m): 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
I wonder why Buhari brought in these bastard chinco doctors to this country?
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by drakeli: 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
lagdmark:

I pity those who are ignorant of American propaganda system.
America will put their interests first above any country.
America and China are all the same.

Every country puts it interests first. So that’s is normal about every country. But to say Americans and China are the same. Hell no! No one can sue Chinese government policies in China court and win. But you can sue American government over its policy and win and still be awarded millions of dollars as damages.

Go and work in Chinese company and come back to tell us your experience

All of you supporting China that has no regard for human rights and dignity are ignorant

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by mvem(m): 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

See as dem dey take una play Ludo
Competition of
Who love black man pass
Black man no love himself
high five joor
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by udemzyudex(m): 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

Can you translate? Whatever is in your mind that you are trying to pass across is not coming out?

You have comprehension problem and that's not my fault.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by JastSiryin(m): 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Neocolonialism is real.

We welcome their doctors but they chase our citizens out to the streets and US comes to the rescue.

Observe the man below, does he look well?
I don't understand that your pic... So anyone who appears slender is invariably sick?... Pls let us all stop complaining and face the shithole we created.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Warmaterial(m): 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
Smelly Chinese
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Olatunjidayo(m): 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
Gud hearted nairalander pls hlp a brother,since d lockdown i nd my son having be living on garri.acc{2073737232}UBA.TANX
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by OyinO: 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
[quote author=GamalNasser post=88265033]I pity those who say they prefer the Chinese to Americans , give China the power America has today and it will send every black man into mines and plantation to work [/quote

Shows you don't know a bit of your history. America did that and even far worse to Africans already in a brutal Transatlantic slave trade of West Africans for 400 years. Those who don't know their history are bound to repeat it.

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
[quote author=0m0nnakoda post=88269105][/quote]
You are getting this all twisted. We were making a comparison between the US and China.
If you feel Blacks get killed in US, China will annihilate. That's how the comparison goes dude.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
That why they are re world superpower. Sorry China.. you can never be the world super power.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by 0m0nnakoda: 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
Matrimonous:

You are getting this all twisted. We were making a comparison between the US and China.
If you feel Blacks get killed in US, China will annihilate. That's how the comparison goes dude.
Opinion inspired by fufu overdose
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by ernieboy(m): 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
drakeli:

Every country puts it interests first. So that’s is normal about every country. But to say Americans and China are the same. Hell no! No one can sue Chinese government policies in China court and win. But you can sue American government over its policy and win and still be awarded millions of dollars as damages.

Go and work in Chinese company and come back to tell us your experience

All of you supporting China that has no regard for human rights and dignity are ignorant
don't mind these people. China that engages in the organ harvesting of dissident minorities in China for oragan transplant is what some people are rooting for. China has no sense of morality. thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by swiperthefox: 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
Even as they migrate to western countries, they continue their racism. Asians are the worst human beings to work with. They report their black colleagues for any and everything. They won't stay in their countries either. They migrate to other nations more than any other race.

They knew about the virus, and kept mum until it is everywhere killing people, and devastating economies. With what we are seeing, they lied about how many people infected, and how many of their citizens died.

The body double and cabal decides to welcome them to come and drive up the number of infected and dead in Africa. I believe this is an intelligence ploy to further their agenda.

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by RhodaB: 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
And the chinese are getting the best hospitality here
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by MrBONE2(m): 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Neocolonialism is real.

We welcome their doctors but they chase our citizens out to the streets and US comes to the rescue.

Technically not well, we're finished grin

1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
Clothingonline9:
So many Nigerians are doing well in Usa but china u only go there to buy and they still matreat u on top we spend there we make money in America.
So obvious Usa is the best country to all citizens of the world God bless America

God bless America

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by 7lives: 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
Xisnin:
Just watch the video and see the propaganda narration in the background.
The narrator had to mention Trump because: why not.

I mean isn't it the same Trump who is stealing medical supplies from European countries who
he considers closer to him than Africans?

There is no evidence that the US government has anything to do with the donations
especially with an administration that is cutting down every form of welfare even
for its own citizens.
Those are likely donations from NGOs to everyone on the street regardless of nationality.

The narrator describes Chinese as useless while his business and livelihood depends on them.

Don't mind them, African Americans that are US citizens are the hardest hit by Covid 19, in America.
Trump should take care of this and stop sticking his nose into Chinese bussiness.

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Sprumbaba: 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
madridguy:
And some people will come here to sing praise of the Chinese. Asians generally are not friends with Africans.

Chinese hate 3 folks, Indian, Africans and Japanese.

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by nlPoster: 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
BruncleZuma:

I am asking from experience with two different Embassies in two different countries. And it's obvious you think highly of them. For the aspersion, I mentioned you so I deserve that. I should have a wonderful week and stay safe.

If you say you're Nigerian and need assistance in a foreign country, especially in a situation like this, the first place you go if you know nobody, is the Nigerian embassy.

I wasn't aware this is to be debated.

The embassy does not have the answers to everything but they should at least be told there are Nigerian citizens in the situation described by the op and the video?

You people should also stop saying anyone who has a contrary opinion to yours, is "thinking highly" of "your enemy". Emotionally subjective discourses are not always what's required, learn to consider other stuff.

What did your experiences at two Nigerian embassies involve?

You can check these, dunno if they're real or not:

https://www.nairaland.com/5784064/nigeria-official-confronts-chinese-official#88272102

https://www.nairaland.com/5784020/breaking-nigeria-ambassador-china-collected
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
clevvermind:
the Chinese are wicked people. They are too bad

Nigerians are very wicked group of people.
When the same Nigerians are hailing Nigeria terrorist government security forces that are massacring/locking up unarmed innocent people of Biafra.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Caroworld: 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
OruExpress:

are you sure america didnt/doesn't do that?

Dumbest question!
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by LarryBee1k: 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
paltielx:
When i watched 'wolf warrior' it makes me laugh because in the movies the chinese portray themselves as the love africans while the americans acts as terrorist. After the will throw africans out, shame to them for their hypocrites
Oh you watch that movie? Silly movie lol. Im just understanding the motive of the movie. Smh.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Munzy14(m): 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
madridguy:
And some people will come here to sing praise of the Chinese. Asians generally are not friends with Africans.
Chinese are extremely wicked to blacks...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by humblemikel(f): 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Neocolonialism is real.

All of them look sick to me
Useless racist
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by maridrug(m): 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
JAOS:
maybe their rent as expired due to the lockdown
And so?
Is there no relief packages?
If China eventually gain access to the world power... Africans especially Nigeria is done for.
See Chinese employment for our country as labourous as it is compared to the Western world.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Joedave25: 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
JAOS:
maybe their rent as expired due to the lockdown

Even if it's rents..... that's man's inhumanity to man. Chinesse are no no for me any day
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by ennecco: 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
Where is Nigeria embassy? �������������������� Président buhari please summon our embassador for questioning
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by PervertProphet: 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
OruExpress:

are you sure america didnt/doesn't do that?

Brother, don't argue with bias.

The Americans even have people like Ilhan Omar, etcetera who came from Somali hating on Western values and wants the islamization of America but despite that she still enjoys the American privilege while hating on America.

She is still in the America Congress making laws and nobody has hurt her. She insults POTUS Trump and nothing happens.

She can't try same with China and remain there. China won't even allow the Somali Muslim to even be up there in the first place not to talk of insulting their President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Ndudanon: 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
The same China that has sent quantum of relief materials and medical personel to help millions of Nigeria curb and curtail the spread of the disease; yet can not accomodate and help few Nigerians right there in their backyard...

Where do we place the balance.
Quite unfortunate! May GOD open our eyes and give us better understanding not to sell our birth right in the place of bilatetal negotiations...
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by PervertProphet: 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
Xisnin:

No, it won't.
You will go back hands behind back to beg for loans to be able to pay
salary and continue infrastructure projects.

You haven't learned how the world works.
Those with positive accounts get attention.

The fake love Nigerians have for America is because they can make money from there
and the fact that the current president is an enemy of a local enemy.

When push comes to shove, everyone knows their source.

Easy!

Brother, you have been spreading lots of false information right from your first post.

Your disdain for America doesn't take away the fact that America despite its own case of racism is far better than China in how they treat Africans or Blacks.

I don't think you have had experience with either Americans or Chinese.

The Chinese are worst. They view blacks/Africans as the dirtest of race. Their disdain for our race is worst.

The Americans are better than the Chinese anytime, anyday.

I am guessing you are either Chinese or Muslim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Ndudanon: 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by MYHUBBY: 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
Americans might have their shortcoming but abeg don't compare them with Asians

America is a free country. the way these bunch of rabbit looking Chinese underrate us ehn, I don't blame them though. most of the citizens now knows they help a country in Africa

in Africa, Nigeria is the most ridicule country in the world. our own black (SA)ridicule us. we have been reduce to nothing since this epidemic govt was put on the throne

Buhari govt is a govt no human being on earth should pray to experience

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million / Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! / Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.