Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) (73519 Views)

Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) / Help No One Want To Marry Me But They Want Sex Because I Am A Single Mother / I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by Femeto: 12:14am On Apr 11, 2020
The man with the blue cap too funny.
Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by 360clips: 1:14am On Apr 11, 2020
Men are so powerless
Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by Scream(m): 1:22am On Apr 11, 2020
sirchrislatestn:
i dnt hve time 4 dis ur process ok if u wnt i can send u d idiot name

Seriously?! Your story is not true...you too busy to open s tread or too busy to recover your money and expose a supposed dishonest person? Why come to the forum to make unsubstantiated claims?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by adedayourt(m): 1:42am On Apr 11, 2020
You Jump on the street and start asking stupid question
Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by darediamond(m): 1:52am On Apr 11, 2020
teekay213:
grin

A lot of corona baby will be born in December tongue
As in CoroWALE, CoroTunde, CoroYemi, CoroBenson, CoroWole, CoroYomi, CoroDavid ooooh yes, CoroJohn, CoroChuckwu. Oya add yours.....
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by noziz(m): 2:50am On Apr 11, 2020
Duru9:
I de hungry oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookooooooooooooooooooo

grin guy u no dey hungry. If u dey hungry, u no go get strength type this thing.....

Anyways, just go sleep eat for dream, even if na garri u see chop for dream na something. After all, half bread is better than puff puff!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by alphaNomega: 4:09am On Apr 11, 2020
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Lafayette,. First saw this guy in True Blood. Great actor. He's late now cry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by AmeLonRo(m): 4:51am On Apr 11, 2020
Tell her to discuss whatever is going n with you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQeWLc1zYcc
Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 11, 2020
Duru9:
I de hungry oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookooooooooooooooooooo

Get well soon
Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by adebiyi1234: 6:40am On Apr 11, 2020
lo,when again did covid became HIV, whereby it is transfer by sex,this is not sex transfer disease woman pls stop deceiving yourself.
Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by adebiyi1234: 6:44am On Apr 11, 2020
kkkkkkkk*k
Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by JERRY1925(m): 6:53am On Apr 11, 2020
ipobarethieves:
sad Some women! Tufia! Reason why some husband give excuse for marrying 2 wives/carry okrika girls around.

Guy forget women they will never agree. Do u think any would have said they enjoying sex this period?
African woman like secret sex.
Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by nedekid: 6:54am On Apr 11, 2020
sirchrislatestn:
pls nobody shld give anything to nl beggerr again this people re wicked , heastless,419 evil scamer just imagin i try to transfer 3k to one nl begger i mistakely send 30k twice which ws 60k beggin the idiot to refund the money he refuse to refund infact warn ontop of it that am disturbin him that was hw i lost d money
Haba! Seriously?
You need to call out the person!
Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by nedekid: 6:57am On Apr 11, 2020
sirchrislatestn:
i dnt hve time 4 dis ur process ok if u wnt i can send u d idiot name
If it is true put the idiots full name, details of transaction, his nairaland ID here.
Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by nedekid: 6:59am On Apr 11, 2020
Scream:

Seriously?! Your story is not true...you too busy to open s tread or too busy to recover your money and expose a supposed dishonest person? Why come to the forum to make unsubstantiated claims?
Probably the story is not true. How do you transfer 30k thwice instead of 3k?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 11, 2020
majamajic:
Covid 19 will save lots of marriages

It will somehow increase pollution
and population
Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by Lica2baby(f): 7:33am On Apr 11, 2020
What is wrong with some men self? You want to put your lockdown fraustration on her body abi
Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by onome2013: 7:37am On Apr 11, 2020
She might be having secret affairs with someone very close to you people are staying
Watch out for the possibility

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by BruncleZuma: 7:41am On Apr 11, 2020
alphaNomega:

Lafayette,. First saw this guy in True Blood. Great actor. He's late now cry

Sad

1 Like

Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by spiceadole: 8:02am On Apr 11, 2020
PatrioticNaija:
Lol. As she locks down, you too should lockdown the finance....

You people are always funny...
Like women dont work and also make money.
What if she is also the breadwinner?
Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by Scream(m): 8:16am On Apr 11, 2020
nedekid:

Probably the story is not true. How do you transfer 30k thwice instead of 3k?

I feel the same way...he didn't know someone will ask him for details. He probably asked somewhere for money and he didn't get therefore nobody should be assisted. I don't support begging though, but instead of people to commit suicide...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by BluntBlunt: 9:30am On Apr 11, 2020
PatrioticNaija:
That's childish, most times there's a reason a woman locks down. Have you been good to her and she locks down
Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by majamajic(m): 10:26am On Apr 11, 2020
eniolaamos7:
and population

Thanks bro , it was sleep of hand
Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by kay29000(m): 11:26am On Apr 11, 2020
HAHAHA! That last guy made me laugh. But on another note, I wonder how Oloshos will survive during this period?
Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by Scream(m): 11:27am On Apr 11, 2020
BluntBlunt:

That's childish, most times there's a reason a woman locks down. Have you been good to her and she locks down

In a bid to act wise, so much ignorance is exposed. So many times in conflicts the offenders claim the victims. People take advantage of people. People take people for granted.

It is myopic and childish to put the blame on the man without more information...a man that is still desiring her.
Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by VideoFactsOnly: 11:48am On Apr 11, 2020
Juventus4life:

She is partially right because men did a lot of evil before coming home.

Please subscribe
Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by teekay213(m): 1:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
[quote author=darediamond post=88310485]
As in CoroWALE, CoroTunde, CoroYemi, CoroBenson, CoroWole, CoroYomi, CoroDavid ooooh yes, CoroJohn, CoroChuckwu. Oya add yours.....
grin grin[/quote lol grin grin
Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by Nigeriapen(m): 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
List of 13 Nigerian Kill By Coronavirus In Abroad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYhqUgZO9hs
Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by thelish(f): 4:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
PatrioticNaija:

U know weda na d woman dey feed am
Mr financier. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.