Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Help My House Borehole Water Has Plenty Mica - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help My House Borehole Water Has Plenty Mica (743 Views)

Black Soot: The water I Used In Cleaning My House This Morning In Port Harcourt / Photos From ASCI Borehole Commissioning In Abuja / Fruit Seller Caught Washing Mangoes Using Gutter Water Has Been Arrested. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My House Borehole Water Has Plenty Mica by ameddy1(m): 9:26am On Apr 10, 2020
We just concluded the drilling of my house borehole and for the past four days
Re: Help My House Borehole Water Has Plenty Mica by kestolove95(m): 10:12am On Apr 10, 2020
Change location
Re: Help My House Borehole Water Has Plenty Mica by ameddy1(m): 10:50am On Apr 10, 2020
Change location as how
Re: Help My House Borehole Water Has Plenty Mica by Bluezy13(m): 11:07am On Apr 10, 2020
Change location as suggested.
The drilling engineer is supposed to consult a geo-surveyor before drilling the borehole.

Or, drill the borehole again by extending the dept to about 200meters.
I would suggested chemical treatment but I doubt it will work because you would need to constantly treat the water in the tank before use and that will require quality control.
Anyways, just consult a geographical surveyor. Or your municipal water agency.
Re: Help My House Borehole Water Has Plenty Mica by Bluezy13(m): 11:13am On Apr 10, 2020
ameddy1:
Change location as how

The water drilled at point A is always different from the water drilled at point B, even when they are of equal dept and in the same geographical location. Only that two water of the same dept range have the some similarities but are not entirely the same. A might be cooler than B, B might be more acidic than A hence the taste.
That is the reason he suggested you change location.
Re: Help My House Borehole Water Has Plenty Mica by frozen70(f): 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
Find out from your other neighbours if they have experienced such

If yes, ask them how it was tackled

Keep draining out water for upto a week and see if it will go out

The last option is to dig another one in a different location in the same compound but a little bit far from the previous one but not close to the soakaway
Re: Help My House Borehole Water Has Plenty Mica by ameddy1(m): 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
There is a well in my neighborhood that has that mica as well

(1) (Reply)

COVID19, Nigeria Record 339 New Cases On 21 May. Total Case Hits 7,016. / Please Help B4 I Consider Suicide. (i'm Losing My Erection) / Benue Health Workers To Commence Indefinite Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.