Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,464 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Photos From ASCI Borehole Commissioning In Abuja - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photos From ASCI Borehole Commissioning In Abuja (18989 Views)

Official Commissioning Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi (pic / Akwa Ibom: General Hospital Ikot Ekpene Ready For Commissioning Today / African NGO Drills Borehole For Community As It Commissions On Children's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From ASCI Borehole Commissioning In Abuja by AlexReports(m): 4:28pm On May 28, 2020
African Union, DG Naptip, Senator Azaiki, Others At May 27th ASCI Borehole Commissioning In Abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR0NsHssSHs

The 2020 global May 27th Children's day celebration was indeed momentous, as a non governmental organization, the African Scholars Care Initiate-ASCI, launches a multimillion naira water borehole project, to provide water for Locals in Jahi Community, at LEA Primary School in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

The event of the commissioning witnessed the presence of notable resident Personalities in Abuja, including, Dame Julie Okah-Donlie the Director General of National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP), Senator Steve Azaiki, Senator Philip Aduda, Nigeria Representative of African Union, Dr. Tunji John Asaolu, representatives from the Nigeria Police and other notable individuals, NGOs and Partner organizations. The borehole contruction was in view of its Running Water Project, which ASCI launched recently.

The 2020 May 27th Children's Day Celebration commenced immediately after the commissioning of water project and witnessed the distribution of food stuffs, Senitizers and other aide-materials, including facemasks to strengthen protection in containing the novel coronavirus virus pandemic. Children and adults within the community were indeed overwhelmed at the humanitarian care and interest of ASCI for humanity.

Speaking with the Founder of African Scholars Care Initiative and Convener of the 2020 Childrens Day Celebration event at Jahi, Queen Joy Onumajuru expressed pleasurable satisfaction, especially with regards to the joy and ease of survival the foundation has been able to create in the Jahi Community. She further noted that the borehole was constructed to cushion the spread and effect of Covid19, by encouraging regular hand-washing by kids, therefore ensuring that schools are safe.

Queen Joy therefore called on the federal government to allow kids resume back in school, as her foundation will continue to promote campaign on hand-washing in schools for kids. She however appreciated her partners, team members and sponsors for their support in making the program a success. Some of which are Hemz Foundation, Heritage Bank, Primary Health Care, Alexreports etc.

African Scholars Care Initiative is an organization that was founded in the fundamentals of providing education empowerment and scholarship grants to African children amongst families and communities below average income earning, starting with Nigerians from across the six geo-political zones in Nigeria. The foundation is also working earnestly to help ease the challenges created the recent coronavirus outbreak, especially for persons living in rural settlements.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8rNqwifl0Q

https://www.abujapress.com/2020/05/african-union-dg-naptip-senator-azaiki.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Photos From ASCI Borehole Commissioning In Abuja by AlexReports(m): 4:28pm On May 28, 2020

Re: Photos From ASCI Borehole Commissioning In Abuja by AlexReports(m): 4:28pm On May 28, 2020
Here

Re: Photos From ASCI Borehole Commissioning In Abuja by AlexReports(m): 4:30pm On May 28, 2020
Continue

Re: Photos From ASCI Borehole Commissioning In Abuja by AlexReports(m): 4:31pm On May 28, 2020
Nice

Re: Photos From ASCI Borehole Commissioning In Abuja by AlexReports(m): 4:33pm On May 28, 2020
Impressive

Re: Photos From ASCI Borehole Commissioning In Abuja by Houseofglam7(f): 5:42pm On May 28, 2020
undecided
Re: Photos From ASCI Borehole Commissioning In Abuja by DammyLucy(f): 8:04pm On May 28, 2020
Children's day use to be fun back then.. I missed those years.. Now being adult comes with a lot of responsibilities. Now i sell eas-to-follow Video Courses on various in-demand skills to Nairalanders who is tired of average life to make a living. Once they check my signature.. They contact me and we transact... I have I have ton's of courses for ur Kids as well.. Make this year Children's day memorable for them...
Re: Photos From ASCI Borehole Commissioning In Abuja by bazzyblings: 8:04pm On May 28, 2020
angry
Re: Photos From ASCI Borehole Commissioning In Abuja by Elslim: 8:05pm On May 28, 2020
Miss call
Re: Photos From ASCI Borehole Commissioning In Abuja by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 8:05pm On May 28, 2020
aburabumbe shocked shocked shocked

Na that first picture I still Dey look, e Dey please my eyes

10 Likes

Re: Photos From ASCI Borehole Commissioning In Abuja by ODJ123(m): 8:05pm On May 28, 2020
Wow...gd gesture...

....Wife called police to arrest husband side chick police reach there the side chick na DPO wife we still dey there....

Meanwhile grab the opportunity on ma SIG
Re: Photos From ASCI Borehole Commissioning In Abuja by KIDfurniture(m): 8:05pm On May 28, 2020
The dey commission borehole chaiiiiii

2 Likes

Re: Photos From ASCI Borehole Commissioning In Abuja by laosy(m): 8:06pm On May 28, 2020
Omo, we still dey commission borehole for this country . Med ooo, sharing of food supply is still laudable Sha but not worth all these paparazzi!

11 Likes

Re: Photos From ASCI Borehole Commissioning In Abuja by sylve11: 8:06pm On May 28, 2020
cool
Re: Photos From ASCI Borehole Commissioning In Abuja by Bluffly: 8:06pm On May 28, 2020
Na Borehole all dis laulau dey for

2 Likes

Re: Photos From ASCI Borehole Commissioning In Abuja by Ofemmanu1: 8:06pm On May 28, 2020
fuckers
Re: Photos From ASCI Borehole Commissioning In Abuja by sylve11: 8:06pm On May 28, 2020
May God bless ASCI. As water doesn't have enemy, that's how ASCI enemies will be in good terms with the brains behind ASCI.

Even you reading this, your days of wahala is over. Amen!

Though the commissioning of borehole aspect is kinda funny sha.

But wait o, this picture is kinda annoying, though. sad undecided cool

3 Likes

Re: Photos From ASCI Borehole Commissioning In Abuja by Sensie(f): 8:07pm On May 28, 2020
This social distancing thing ehn... E go hard gan. All those girls just went to sample makeup, wig and yansh undecided

BTW... Please is it that difficult to make water available in every house? I mean... Has it gotten that bad that we can't reorganise our society? cry

1 Like

Re: Photos From ASCI Borehole Commissioning In Abuja by gurunlocker: 8:07pm On May 28, 2020
We still dey commission borehole on camera in 2020.... grin grin
Re: Photos From ASCI Borehole Commissioning In Abuja by superamoled: 8:08pm On May 28, 2020
Since it's NGO and not government, the effort is commended

1 Like

Re: Photos From ASCI Borehole Commissioning In Abuja by akilo1: 8:08pm On May 28, 2020
Sai baba nigerian go get sense by force

1 Like

Re: Photos From ASCI Borehole Commissioning In Abuja by OKTolu: 8:09pm On May 28, 2020
Good but I hope this borehole will last sha because this looks like wuruwuru borehole
Re: Photos From ASCI Borehole Commissioning In Abuja by stanisbaratheon: 8:10pm On May 28, 2020
I didn't see anyone drink the water from the borehole
Re: Photos From ASCI Borehole Commissioning In Abuja by apexx9075: 8:15pm On May 28, 2020
[color=#] 2053074[/color]
Re: Photos From ASCI Borehole Commissioning In Abuja by Worldlighttt247(m): 8:16pm On May 28, 2020
Re: Photos From ASCI Borehole Commissioning In Abuja by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 28, 2020
borehole in 2020?
I laff in Swahili
we are so dumb here in 9ja sorry to say
these leaders take us for fools
tell me how a US senator would stoop so low to commission a borehole in 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From ASCI Borehole Commissioning In Abuja by Bbbwings: 8:19pm On May 28, 2020
K
Re: Photos From ASCI Borehole Commissioning In Abuja by sylve11: 8:20pm On May 28, 2020
gurunlocker:
We still dey commission borehole on camera in 2020.... grin grin

My brother, the commissioning part fit dey funny sha. But people are really suffering from shortage of water. sad cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

16 Ways To Use Ointment Balm Effectively / Do You Smoke Shisha? - It Will Destroy You Faster Than Cigarette - Medical Exper / Resident Doctors To Begin Nationwide Strike On June 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.