Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Shania Twain Marries Her Ex-husband's Wife's Ex-husband-YUCK! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shania Twain Marries Her Ex-husband's Wife's Ex-husband-YUCK! (4006 Views)

Mavin's Di'ja Marries Her Lover Secretly In Kaduna? / Shania Twain And Jennifer Lopez: Looking Bangin’ In Bodysuits / Shania Twain Vs Celine Dion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shania Twain Marries Her Ex-husband's Wife's Ex-husband-YUCK! by treylaw: 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2011
Shania Twain marries her ex-husband's wife's ex-huband-SMH

Shania Twain has gotten hitched!

The country superstar and Frédéric Thiébaud got married in Puerto Rico on New Year's Day, her rep tells PEOPLE exclusively.

"They were married at sunset in Rincon, Puerto Rico, in front of 40 of their closest family and friends," says the rep.

The couple, who confirmed their engagement last month, became romantically involved in 2009, finding solace with each other after their spouses allegedly had an affair, breaking up both marriages.

In a letter to fans she posted on her Web site in December, Twain wrote, "In the last two and a half years of adjusting to life after separation and divorce, I needed to lean on others more often than I was accustomed to. These people have been gifts, and I am fortunate to have so many of these beautiful people – friends, family and beloved fans, [whose] support I cherish more deeply with each day that passes."

"Talking about love," she continued, "I am excited to share some personal news with you; I'm in love! Frédéric Nicolas Thiébaud has been a true gift to me as a compassionate, understanding friend and over time, an amazing love has blossomed from this precious friendship."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20454262,00.html
Re: Shania Twain Marries Her Ex-husband's Wife's Ex-husband-YUCK! by InkedNerd(f): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2011
What's so yuck about that? She's an adult. Hehehe, I had to read the title over again slowly to understand it.

2 Likes

Re: Shania Twain Marries Her Ex-husband's Wife's Ex-husband-YUCK! by treylaw: 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

What's so yuck about that? She's an adult. Hehehe, I had to read the title over again slowly to understand it.

Really? So you wouldn't mind exchanging partners with your female friend, if you found yourself in such a situation?
Re: Shania Twain Marries Her Ex-husband's Wife's Ex-husband-YUCK! by Nakele(f): 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2011
@ Inked_N, mee too had to read it twice an slowly while thinking, lol

1 Like

Re: Shania Twain Marries Her Ex-husband's Wife's Ex-husband-YUCK! by Emmyk(m): 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2011
Dang it. I didnt understand the topic I READ IT 5 TIMES. So is she a lesbian?
Re: Shania Twain Marries Her Ex-husband's Wife's Ex-husband-YUCK! by Cosmass(f): 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2011
Emmyk:

Dang it. I didnt understand the topic I READ IT 5 TIMES. So is she a lesbian?

Shania Twain's husband after divorcing is with another woman. This same woman he is with, her ex husband is now Shania Twain's husband. Understood?

1 Like

Re: Shania Twain Marries Her Ex-husband's Wife's Ex-husband-YUCK! by sweetguy10(m): 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2011
Na wa o , the topic got me head racing grin
Re: Shania Twain Marries Her Ex-husband's Wife's Ex-husband-YUCK! by playmate(f): 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2011
sweetguy10:

abi o!! me too. .
i don't see the big deal. undecided
Re: Shania Twain Marries Her Ex-husband's Wife's Ex-husband-YUCK! by bleedinluv: 12:33am On Jan 04, 2011
@emmyk, Dumbhead! Read it 5 times again ^winks^ nd strolls off^
Re: Shania Twain Marries Her Ex-husband's Wife's Ex-husband-YUCK! by Emmyk(m): 4:06am On Jan 04, 2011
No qualm bout that now. They only Inter-changed
Re: Shania Twain Marries Her Ex-husband's Wife's Ex-husband-YUCK! by ifyalways(f): 8:50am On Jan 04, 2011
Which kain complicated grammar be dis today?
Ex husband _Mr A
Ex husband wife_Miss A
Ex wife,ex-husband_Mr B
She married Mr B or undecided
Re: Shania Twain Marries Her Ex-husband's Wife's Ex-husband-YUCK! by softgirl1: 9:46am On Jan 04, 2011
this one na high level Maths 102 o, lol grin
Re: Shania Twain Marries Her Ex-husband's Wife's Ex-husband-YUCK! by san26dy(f): 10:40am On Jan 04, 2011
There is nothing too hard to understand here. They exchanged husbands, simple!
Re: Shania Twain Marries Her Ex-husband's Wife's Ex-husband-YUCK! by InkedNerd(f): 11:52am On Jan 04, 2011
treylaw:

Really? So you wouldn't mind exchanging partners with your female friend, if you found yourself in such a situation?

Look, once we're done then we're done. I have no reason to worry about who he or she dates afterwards.

soft girl:

this one na high level Maths 102 o, lol grin

lmao

sweetguy10:

lmao
Re: Shania Twain Marries Her Ex-husband's Wife's Ex-husband-YUCK! by favouredjb(f): 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2011
Braintwisting topic
Re: Shania Twain Marries Her Ex-husband's Wife's Ex-husband-YUCK! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
undecided
Re: Shania Twain Marries Her Ex-husband's Wife's Ex-husband-YUCK! by We4all: 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
Looks like she finally made it. She took a long way but knew she would get there someday.
Re: Shania Twain Marries Her Ex-husband's Wife's Ex-husband-YUCK! by SavageResponse(m): 7:49am On Dec 28, 2020
We4all:
Looks like she finally made it. She took a long way but knew she would get there someday.

It's an old news grin

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Drink Nor Smoke, Will Return To School Soon - Patoranking Reveals / Don Jazzy Finally Reply Olamide!!!! / Davido's Ex, Sira Kante Flaunts Cleavages In Sexy Yellow Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.