Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,913 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:49 PM

Wecome To A New Year! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Wecome To A New Year! (440 Views)

SPEND THE NEW YEAR IN YOUR BEAUTIFUL HOUSE / Get Your[new Year Bonus] Property In Ibadan / Exclusive New Year Offer: Garden of Eden Estate @ N19,000 per mtn for 20 mtns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wecome To A New Year! by estatemark(m): 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2011
I am happy to see us all alive to witness this new year. But before that I hope you guys enjoyed your Christmas that is excluding the bombings and kidnapping around some states. You will agree with me that 2010 was indeed a great year depending on the angle you may want to look at it.I believe it was a great year as long as we are alive to witness it.

This year will be even greater for us provided as we remain honest, dedicated and just in all that we do. For us at Miklins and Associates we promise to continue to deliver in our area of core competences ( Finding properties for our clients, Management properties for land landlords, Providing periodical investment training for interested individuals and corporate organization.)

We will focuss more on reducing the stress and time usually associated with finding the right kind of property and making it an exciting experience for you. As the year we proceed, we shall keep you informed on the major improvement we are presently working on to add more value to our services.

Finally, I encourage you to keep sending your request to us through our online property request at www.miklins.com

Thanks you as we look forward to even a greater year ahead. May God keep us ! Amen.

Linus. ( 07036693730)

(1) (Reply)

Piece Of Land Available Off Allen Avenue / Still Going Cheapest Lekki Rents / A Plot Of Land At Ajuwon.akute And Back Of Mfm Ibafo:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.