Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Why Mobile Apps Crash? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Why Mobile Apps Crash? (583 Views)

Why Mobile Apps Are Important For Online Selling In 2020? / Why Mobile Apps Are Better Than Mobile Websites / Nigerian Developed Mobile Apps - Yaay Or Nay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Mobile Apps Crash? by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 10, 2020
Hello programmers, so the other day, I was on Twitter dragging giveaway as usual grin grin. (You can't blame me, economy is hard and the lockdown is mad) when don jazzy said for you to qualify, you need to register an account on VF Bank app.

You already know what's up, everyone rushed and in a couple of seconds, the app crashed, login no longer works, it kept saying error and the rest.

Been thinking about what actually causes mobile apps to crash in terms of huge traffic since there is no buying of hosting, hence no selection of bandwidth et Al.

To the professionals in the house, why do mobile apps crash?

Please align your answers to : traffic, network error, app closes itself, login errors, continues loading and no response, you can add others too.. thanks as you respond to this wink wink

1 Like

Re: Why Mobile Apps Crash? by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 10, 2020
Programmers in the house, please my curiosity is waiting

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Noney On Tbd Income Program / Lets Build The Greatest Online Payment Platform In The World. / Cyber Security Engineer Gather Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.