Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,310 members, 7,850,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:42 PM

This Should Stop! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Should Stop! (1043 Views)

Things You Should Stop Saying To Your Jobless Friend / PUSHCV Should Stop Spamming My Email / 6 Reasons Why Discrimination Against 2.2 & 3rd Class Graduates Should Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Should Stop! by prometheus(m): 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2007
[b]I have read on several occasions, some posts by some Nairalanders, requesting information on test format of some companies and advises on how to pass these tests but one thing I have failed to see accompanying these requests is the venue and time for the tests which these information is sought. Why would some Nairalanders be requesting for such information without wanting to give out information? Does telling other members of this forum where and when a test will take place limit your chances of excelling in that test? I know that companies have  cut off marks for their tests, but telling other members about these test venues and time does not prevent you from reaching the cut off. Please, let us try and be our true brothers' keepers. If you pass the cut off mark and I also do the same, no body will penalise you for telling me the time and venue of the test. Although I know that some companies do not allow gatecrashers, allow other forum members to try their luck first by providing this useful information. Afterall, I don't see any harm in trying.   [/b]
Re: This Should Stop! by whichlogo: 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2007
abeg tell them.
Re: This Should Stop! by austinJ(m): 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2007
prometheus you are talking as if giving you an information on a test venue will do anything for you.If someone have already been invited for a test,giving you info on the venue does not mean you can write the test.so why give out such info.Or do you want to GATE CRASH.Bros that is being to desperate.take it easy you will get a job when your time comes.
Re: This Should Stop! by prometheus(m): 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2007
[b]@ AustinJ
Bros, it's like you are one of those who only wants to collect from others and never wants to give out. Anyway, I dont think that it will cost a lot to help other job seekers who might as well turn out to be your helpers 2morro. I know that there are some top managers in big companies today who gatecrashed during their days. By the way, why do you seeek for information from fellow nairalanders when you are not ready to give out some. I dont see any reason you should post this if you are not in the league of info hoarders. Are you the employer who should decide whether a gate crasher should be allowed into a test venue or not. Give the infomation first and forget about what the employers and the gatecrashers will do. I might not benefit from your information'cos I dont know how far apart we are, but I believe that some other people closer to your area will benefit from it. And bear this in mind, GIVE SO THAT IT SHALL BE GIVEN ONTO YOU.
[/b]
Re: This Should Stop! by droopydeep(m): 9:40am On Jun 18, 2007
AustinJ is right,
Re: This Should Stop! by elbeyah(f): 9:58am On Jun 18, 2007
i understand what the first guy is trying to say.

if you are so insecure in your ability to excel in a given test, dont advertise the test. cos personally i dont see any harm in stating the venue of a test you were invited to.

i have seen a number of people who gate crashed and got the job. just becos you were invited for a job and some one else wasnt doesnt mean that your better than the "gate crasher@. might even be the other way round. i guess thats what all you @hoarders of information are afraid of" grin. well you cant hold anybodys destiny, if the "gatecrasher" is ment to get the job, he will and you wont!.
Re: This Should Stop! by tpumpin(m): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2007
THANKS PROMETEUS AND ELBEYAH.
TELL THEM because TO ME ITS NOT A BIG DEAL.GOD HAS A WAY OF REWARDING PEOPLE.I HAVE A FRIEND THAT GATE CRASHED FIRSTINLAND BANK TEST AT ENUGU SOMETIMES AGO AND NOW SHE HAS DONE HER MEDICALS AND EXPECTING HER LETTER.EVEN THOSE THAT WERE CALLED COULD NOT EVEN PASS THE TEST.
SO PLS,ALL NAIRALANDERS IF U GOT ANY INFO DONT HESITATE TO LET PEOPLE KNOW because WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT TOMORROW HAS FOR US ALL.IF U ARE WITHHOLDING INFO WHAT ABOUT THOSE THAT SEND INFO ABT VACANCY ON THIS SITE TO US.THINK ABOUT THIS??

THANKS AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK,BYE FOR NOW
Re: This Should Stop! by DRANOEL(m): 10:53am On Jun 18, 2007
aswk for the venue and it will be given
Re: This Should Stop! by tochii(m): 10:56am On Jun 18, 2007
I think there is absolutely nothing in telling the venue and date of test your invited for. majority of us who excelled in firstinland bank recent recruitment were gate crashers. so if any one has such info abt test coming up, such fellow such relate to others even if u re not even invited. Leave the embarrassment for the gate crashers themselves.

(1) (Reply)

H / START Somewhere!free Multiple Ways To Make Cool Cash On Internet As A Jobseekers / First Bank Calling Third Batch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.