Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,333 members, 7,850,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

Urgent Advise, Please. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Urgent Advise, Please. (367 Views)

I Need Lawyer's Advise Please!!! / To Report To The Police Or Buy A New Phone. Please Advise. / Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advise, Please. by raheemadejoke81(f): 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
Good afternoon everyone, it's is about one POS shop in my area. It happened that I recharged my Startime decoder on 29th of March or there about, since then I couldn't. Watch any Chanel on my TV I placed a call to Star time customer care it was not picked. The annoying part was that any time I call their Lagos line, the computer will be talking and my credit will going to the extent I used up to 600 naira worth of credit to call them with out respond. I resulted to call the POS guy that I paid to recharge the decoder to help out which he later called and told me that the lockdown had affected them as no one to pick the call. For almost 12days now my family couldn't watch TV. Today I tried the customer care line of Lagos and the line was picked and I lodged my complain, I was surprised when I heared that my Startime account was not credited. I went to the POS guy's shop immediately to tell him. He also Placed a call to Startime and the same respond was given to him. Then the guy started looking at me. I told him to give me back my money so that I can recharge somewhere else but he refused that the money has been deducted from his account. He sent e-mail to first bank, there was no reply. Now my questions are, am I the one that suppose to pay for first bank negligence or banks are also on the total lockdown? Is it wright as the POS guy refused to pay back my money? Is he not supposed to know if the Startime are on break and advice me not to recharge on that day. Because throughout the lockdown only news I have not watch.
Re: Urgent Advise, Please. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
Next time to avoid all these wahala, try and recharge with your startimes phone app or you do the same via your bank's app. You do not have to go to any POS shop Joke. It's that easy...same with other tv channels recharge. She o ti gbo?
Re: Urgent Advise, Please. by raheemadejoke81(f): 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ok, thanks.
Re: Urgent Advise, Please. by goziem1982(m): 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
The POS guy should reconcile with First bank,you are not the one to bear the lost. He should try correct the situation,Don't let it die just like that.
Re: Urgent Advise, Please. by yomi007k(m): 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
Its the banks fault. Their services has been dramatically reduced during this period of covid 19.

Place calls and send e mails to firstbank and copy cbn.
Re: Urgent Advise, Please. by Ibechris2: 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
The problem is from interswitch...they are down for now until the lock down is lifted nothing can work via those channels.
Re: Urgent Advise, Please. by Carfreak966: 10:21am On Apr 11, 2020
I recharged yesterday using my bank app. It has never failed me. Guy day recharge using your bank app. This Isolation period is DIY. Do it yourself not pay someone to do it for you

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Resort To Crime? (case Study Of Lagos, Nigeria) / Fresh Attack: Boko Haram, Bandits Attack Borno, Katsina, Kill Mazoji Village Hea / Interpol Removes Adoke’s Name From List Of Wanted Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.