Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Would You Recommend This Skyrun Fridge? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Would You Recommend This Skyrun Fridge? (20935 Views)

Will You Recommend This Fridge / Clearance Sales: Rice Cooker, Pressure Cooker, Microwave& Fridge / Meals 2 Enjoy When You Dont Have A Fridge Or Freezer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Recommend This Skyrun Fridge? by Sapiosexuall: 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
Greetings.

I intend to buy this Skyrun Fridge in the coming days. I would like to know if it's a good buy.

Does it freeze quickly?
How long can it hold coolness for?
Does it make the fridge messy with water when it loses its coldness?

I also don't mind other fridge recommendations below 100k

Re: Would You Recommend This Skyrun Fridge? by buchi4action(m): 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
Sapiosexuall:
Greetings.

I intend to buy this Skyrun Fridge in the coming days. I would like to know if it's a good buy.

Does it freeze quickly?

I have a skyrun freezer and I've used mine for 3 years. From my personal experience Skyrun products are very reliable.

It is been designed for Nigeria harsh weather and environmental condition .
It freeze quickly and hold ice longer.

I personally recommend this product.

# Honest review from user

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Recommend This Skyrun Fridge? by Sapiosexuall: 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
buchi4action:

I have a skyrun freezer and I've used mine for 3 years. From my personal experience Skyrun products are very reliable.

God's blessings bro. Thanks so much
Re: Would You Recommend This Skyrun Fridge? by Lawalsuleiman(m): 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
Sapiosexuall:
Greetings.

Does it freeze quickly?

So how did it go, did you end up buying it and will you recommend it. I want to buy same model but 187- Litre option. Awaiting your response
Re: Would You Recommend This Skyrun Fridge? by xreal: 9:02am On Jun 14, 2020
Sapiosexuall:
Greetings.

Does it freeze quickly?

From my little experience.

Skyrun is a 'silent achiever'.

I am a serious fan of haier thermocool, but my wife's friend introduced Skyrun to her. I then got one for her (for the kitchen).

Sincerely, I don't know how long it takes to freeze and hold coldness, but for my wife not to complain about it for almost a decade now - I give it to Skyrun.

10 Likes

Re: Would You Recommend This Skyrun Fridge? by Sapiosexuall: 9:49am On Jun 19, 2020
xreal:

From my little experience.

Skyrun is a 'silent achiever'.

I am a serious fan of haier thermocool, but my wife's friend introduced Skyrun to her. I then got one for her (for the kitchen).

Sincerely, I don't know how long it takes to freeze and hold coldness, but for my wife not to complain about it for almost a decade now - I give it to Skyrun.

Thanks for the response boss. I bought another brand though
Re: Would You Recommend This Skyrun Fridge? by Sapiosexuall: 9:51am On Jun 19, 2020
Lawalsuleiman:

So how did it go, did you end up buying it and will you recommend it. I want to buy same model but 187- Litre option. Awaiting your response

I ended up buying another brand
Re: Would You Recommend This Skyrun Fridge? by Tohsynetita1: 1:49am On Jun 20, 2020
YOU CAN DIVIDE WITHOUT CALCULATORS, EXAM WRITERS TAKE NOTE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XJNOx7BFYU
Re: Would You Recommend This Skyrun Fridge? by Sparekey(m): 10:39am On Jun 20, 2020
Sapiosexuall:
Greetings.

Does it freeze quickly?

Please how much is this fridge I saw 140 on jumia..
Re: Would You Recommend This Skyrun Fridge? by jennieee(f): 1:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
Hello guys,,
I saw this on jumia I need advice is the product good especially when you always have low voltage

1 Like

Re: Would You Recommend This Skyrun Fridge? by Darkseid(m): 11:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
Lawalsuleiman:

Hello bro, did you later get the refrigerator?
Re: Would You Recommend This Skyrun Fridge? by Lawalsuleiman(m): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
Darkseid:
Hello bro, did you later get the refrigerator?

No. Settled for Hisense. Best thing money ever bought.
Re: Would You Recommend This Skyrun Fridge? by Darkseid(m): 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
Lawalsuleiman:

No. Settled for Hisense. Best thing money ever bought.
Which Hisense model did you get? I was previously thinking getting Hisense Ref215dr but the complaints I've read about it and other Hisense models are just too much, complaints about the freezer working but fridge part not cooling. I'd appreciate if you can tell me a little about the one you got and the price, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Would You Recommend This Skyrun Fridge? by Lawalsuleiman(m): 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
Darkseid:
Which Hisense model did you get? I was previously thinking getting Hisense Ref215dr but the complaints I've read about it and other Hisense models are just too much, complaints about the freezer working but fridge part not cooling. I'd appreciate if you can tell me a little about the one you got and the price, thanks.

I settled for a smaller Hisense 100L, here is a jumia link. To be frank both compartments are superb in this 100L capacity. https://www./100l-single-door-refrigerator-100dr-hisense-mpg322764.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2qPZ5LKq6gIVWsayCh18XQnwEAAYASAAEgIx7_D_BwE
Re: Would You Recommend This Skyrun Fridge? by Darkseid(m): 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
Lawalsuleiman:

I settled for a smaller Hisense 100L, here is a jumia link. To be frank both compartments are superb in this 100L capacity. https://www./100l-single-door-refrigerator-100dr-hisense-mpg322764.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2qPZ5LKq6gIVWsayCh18XQnwEAAYASAAEgIx7_D_BwE
Okay, thanks a lot for your response.
Re: Would You Recommend This Skyrun Fridge? by Sapiosexuall: 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
Sparekey:

Please how much is this fridge I saw 140 on jumia..

So sorry for the late response. At the time I wanted to buy it, it was about 68k. The one you saw might be the bigger version
Re: Would You Recommend This Skyrun Fridge? by Enasdan(m): 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
good day everyone, I just want to make an urgent inquiry, how good is skyrun refrigerator in terms of
1. shorter time for items inside to freeze/frost/chill
2. longer time for items iniside to defrost, when power is off.
3. durability

I'm planning purchasing one of their refrigerator BCD-138A precisely this coming week.
Thank for your swift responses and contributions.
Re: Would You Recommend This Skyrun Fridge? by anucha20natasha: 1:19am On Aug 15, 2020
Hello good day. I am Natasha. There is now a platform called The Chicken Farm created to support, grow and connect buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Manure, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken. Please open an account with us through this link ��
https://www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20ANU500
It's all free. It's for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Would You Recommend This Skyrun Fridge? by OlatayoSHITTU: 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
Skyrun fridge products are a total failure.

My refrigerator stopped cooling less than a year of purchase. I took it for repair at their service centre in Maryland and after a week of usage, it stopped working.

it's upon visiting their workspace that I noticed that several other buyers are facing the same problem.

we need to petition the Standard Organization of Nigeria. All sorts of inferior products are being recklessly allowed in our market.
Re: Would You Recommend This Skyrun Fridge? by LaBebe: 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
buchi4action:

What about syinix freezer ?
Re: Would You Recommend This Skyrun Fridge? by Thojan(m): 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2023
Hello. Please can you help me out here i would like to know how many keys came with the smartlock. I can only see two from my end.
Re: Would You Recommend This Skyrun Fridge? by Joyless004: 3:23pm On Mar 24
OlatayoSHITTU:
Skyrun fridge products are a total failure.

My refrigerator stopped cooling less than a year of purchase. I took it for repair at their service centre in Maryland and after a week of usage, it stopped working.

it's upon visiting their workspace that I noticed that several other buyers are facing the same problem.

we need to petition the Standard Organization of Nigeria. All sorts of inferior products are being recklessly allowed in our market.

Sorry sir. The one u bought is likely faulty. I bought skyrun 200A feeezer for the past a year plus now, it works magic. One good thing about skyrun freezer is that it cools from down to up.

It the best buy I ever did.

Fridge sellers adviced me then to avoid anything hisense freezer. N I did.

(1) (Reply)

Fears Over 'Killer' Palm Oil In Nigeria / Consumers, Traders Lament As Tomato, Pepper Scarcity Hits Markets / 7 Cups Of Garri ₦200 In 2015 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.