Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Wife And Children Of Dead Coronavirus Patient Test Positive In Katsina - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wife And Children Of Dead Coronavirus Patient Test Positive In Katsina (51495 Views)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife And Children Of Dead Coronavirus Patient Test Positive In Katsina by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
Precious4real50:
cheesy grin cheesy and this governor was pressure to open mosques in his state cheesy if this coronavirus enter north,USA, Italy and Spain will be child play due to lack of education and population.

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

They will die like flies.
Re: Wife And Children Of Dead Coronavirus Patient Test Positive In Katsina by naijalodge(m): 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
Audio
Re: Wife And Children Of Dead Coronavirus Patient Test Positive In Katsina by Urchman200: 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
helinues:

In short , you are happy with the news right?
I can't be ,I have love for humanity I just pointed out the obvious.
Re: Wife And Children Of Dead Coronavirus Patient Test Positive In Katsina by MansoryMX(m): 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

Pathetic i must say

It can kill anybody, but not every one that has contracted it.

It is already at the north, the most populated part of Nigeria.

If not for this two week's lockdown, u wonder what would have become of Lagos and Abuja shocked

If you are in the north, grab the following : a face mask, hand sanitizer, and gloves.

We underestimate Coronavirus: we are not careful.

More money to be spent. Nigeria is already in recession.

This is the most scary aspect of this virus outbreak. A country already in deep recession which is getting to a point Fed government won’t be able to pay federal workers now experiencing viral outbreak, na die we dey for this country.

Re: Wife And Children Of Dead Coronavirus Patient Test Positive In Katsina by RitualistMan: 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
[s]
efighter:

You are next. Wish for others only what you wish for yourself
[/s]
Re: Wife And Children Of Dead Coronavirus Patient Test Positive In Katsina by Samsondgr8t(m): 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
Chai... God heal them in Jesus mighty name I pray
Re: Wife And Children Of Dead Coronavirus Patient Test Positive In Katsina by nokatakata: 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
Just imagine that they attended jumat service and spread the virus like kilishi... obedience is better than sacrifice.
Re: Wife And Children Of Dead Coronavirus Patient Test Positive In Katsina by Idrisk19(m): 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
shadelek:
God help us, same scenario happened in Kwara State.
God's protection against this deadly virus on us all
is it family of affected person have tested positive nih?
Re: Wife And Children Of Dead Coronavirus Patient Test Positive In Katsina by Joefat: 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
I'll wait till tomorrow.. Because I checked in on new covid 19 cases which were just realise tonight. There is nothing or cases from Kastina
Re: Wife And Children Of Dead Coronavirus Patient Test Positive In Katsina by Avalancheman: 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
It's the "Nigerian-used" Coronavirus version they are having.

It can't kill them. I doubt if they will even fall sick.

We shall see... cool
Re: Wife And Children Of Dead Coronavirus Patient Test Positive In Katsina by Toscarel: 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

Pathetic i must say

It can kill anybody, but not every one that has contracted it.

It is already at the north, the most populated part of Nigeria.

If not for this two week's lockdown, u wonder what would have become of Lagos and Abuja shocked

If you are in the north, grab the following : a face mask, hand sanitizer, and gloves.

We underestimate Coronavirus: we are not careful.

More money to be spent. Nigeria is already in recession.
the dumbos wouldn't hear you they would rather fight and burn police stations for stopping their prayers
Re: Wife And Children Of Dead Coronavirus Patient Test Positive In Katsina by Clarity360Hub: 12:03am On Apr 11, 2020
Call 08080939463

Re: Wife And Children Of Dead Coronavirus Patient Test Positive In Katsina by RTSC: 1:43am On Apr 11, 2020
If this thing enters the north, the country is finished.

Their backwardness is like fertilizer for corona.
Re: Wife And Children Of Dead Coronavirus Patient Test Positive In Katsina by Mrlouis: 2:01am On Apr 11, 2020
Precious4real50:
cheesy grin cheesy and this governor was pressure to open mosques in his state cheesy if this coronavirus enter north,USA, Italy and Spain will be child play due to lack of education and population.

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

Work on your diction
Re: Wife And Children Of Dead Coronavirus Patient Test Positive In Katsina by EmekaBlue(m): 5:38am On Apr 11, 2020
its sad a dad infected his family

this coro wicked o...just ordinary touch u don get am

wish them recovery
Re: Wife And Children Of Dead Coronavirus Patient Test Positive In Katsina by golddare: 6:54am On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Wife And Children Of Dead Coronavirus Patient Test Positive In Katsina by PenSniper: 7:31am On Apr 11, 2020
And the religious bigot of a governor lifted the ban on Friday prayers in the state.
Re: Wife And Children Of Dead Coronavirus Patient Test Positive In Katsina by TAYO124: 8:36am On Apr 11, 2020
Misplaced priority, thousands of Nigerians die from various other diseases combined yet it is only covid 19 we care about though it has not even claimed up to 1000 individuals in Nigeria.
Boko haram has killed Thousands, Armed Fulani herdsmen has killed Thousands, daily road traffic accidents kills Thousands , SARS and police/security men kill Hundreds weekly yet all we care about is covid 19 deaths. What a country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) / Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) / COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.