Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? (78992 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / What Can Make A Married Man To Have Extramarital Affair - Good Sex Or What? / Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by MrBONE2(m): 8:42am On Apr 12, 2020
Erediauwa:
Your Dad is truly a G.O.A.T.... I mean, Greatest Of All Times. grin

He reminds me of Cristiano Ronaldo who was literally tired of Spain and it's frequent taxation and when the opportunity came, he ran to Italy to prove himself that he's still young at heart.

Your Dad has won so many "balloon D'or" at Spain and he thinks going for the beautiful tailor-made Italian League will offer him a great challenge and motivate him to win another balloon D'or.

Dear Op, you can't stop greatness.
grin

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by EgunMogaji2: 8:42am On Apr 12, 2020
whyteteeth:
Eversince this lockdown I have been home with my parents and there is a way my dad looks at one particular lady whenever she comes around to buy things in my mother's shop which I think is inappropriate. He teases her and calls her sweet names also. As a guy I have tried not to take it serious since it's one thing a lot of men do but I am beginning to suspect my dad for trying to have an extramarital affair with this said woman. She is beautiful though and she is still a young woman while my dad is in his fifties.

Now today, My father asked this same woman who happens to be a female tailor and makes female clothes to help him fix a zip in one of his trousers, which has possibly gone bad.

The woman blushed and didn't really give him much attention or any reasonable answer while he was busy saying it repeatedly till the woman left. I find this a little bit disturbing and inappropriate and possibly giving wrong signals. I mean it's not like it's a new clothe the woman was making for him or something. .

Another reason why I find this inappropriate and indecent is that, the zip can actually be fixed by any of these aboki people that mend clothes. Aboki do pass around my area every now and then, even yesterday they passed. So I want to know if my dad is up to something? And if he is, well i will just know for knowing sake.

Yes, he is. Mind your business and take up a hobby.

Your mates are using this down time to learn new skills or upgrade old ones. You in the other hand want to do “solo” and “shobo”.

Abegi.

1 Like

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by CheedyJ(m): 8:44am On Apr 12, 2020
Op is trying to protect his inheritance.. If u know u know ..
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by BareFacedLies(m): 8:56am On Apr 12, 2020
Goalnaldo:
mind his business? Like seriously? You dunno his dad is his business? Tomorrow when his parents breakup, you think it won't affect him?

The man probably wants to taste another pússy after over 20years

He should be allowed to do so grin

1 Like

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by botrix(m): 8:57am On Apr 12, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

U HV said it all. Op is just a jealous guy, I see no reason why he should report his old man to theworld. And this type na dem dey do pass
lol
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by BareFacedLies(m): 8:59am On Apr 12, 2020
Muzikluva:

No offence but this makes no sense. Do you realize his wife has also been with him all along? "Listening to his music all along?" yet she didn't look for a new one to listen to! Y'all should stop saying these kinda comparisons. As the man is 'eating the same food' for years after marriage, so also is the woman. If he decides to go and 'change taste', then she has every right to do same.

If the wife also wants a change of dishes she's welcome to do so grin

1 Like

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by DonMekino(m): 9:04am On Apr 12, 2020
undecidedor u jealous that dad gat the flows
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by demarc001: 9:15am On Apr 12, 2020
missimelda01:

Because it's the unfiltered truth.

Makes sense yeah,

Just wanted to know the angle you are coming from. I have never subscribed to view of variety when it comes to relationship/sexuality.
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by hardon1(m): 9:31am On Apr 12, 2020
i thought the post was by a woman sef. nor know say na guy

abeg leave the man alone, cant the man toast woman in peace again. how is he differnt from you that have 2-3 girlfriends. abeg leave the guy man alone

1 Like

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by kantin: 9:33am On Apr 12, 2020
Erediauwa:
Your Dad is truly a G.O.A.T.... I mean, Greatest Of All Times. grin

He reminds me of Cristiano Ronaldo who was literally tired of Spain and it's frequent taxation and when the opportunity came, he ran to Italy to prove himself that he's still young at heart.

Your Dad has won so many "balloon D'or" at Spain and he thinks going for the beautiful tailor-made Italian League will offer him a great challenge and motivate him to win another balloon D'or.

Dear Op, you can't stop greatness.
bad guy, what greatness
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by smokeyupu(m): 9:34am On Apr 12, 2020
It's natural to want another type after managing one type model / make for sometime.
We change clothes, vehicle's, jobs, shoes, underwear, etc whenever we have the chance so why not our play mode. Men desire change from time to time. Hence the reason why our ancestors married many.

As long he stays with your mum, keep on praying they live happily and that your dad does not slip.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by govomotors: 9:36am On Apr 12, 2020
I thought your father is already an adult. If you feel you are to tell your father how to live his life than move out of his house first.

A wise son still living with is father is not wise.
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Lamanii22(f): 9:50am On Apr 12, 2020
castrol180:

Lamanii...I called but wasn't picking. Why?

I'm so sorry, what's the last two digits of your number?
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Kingbarbie01(f): 9:53am On Apr 12, 2020
Auladimeji:
How does it feels like to be listening to one music for 4 weeks let alone 25 years
true, not only 4 men but 4 women as well, as egusi dey taya man e dey taya woman sef.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by LordReed(m): 9:55am On Apr 12, 2020
whyteteeth:
Eversince this lockdown I have been home with my parents and there is a way my dad looks at one particular lady whenever she comes around to buy things in my mother's shop which I think is inappropriate. He teases her and calls her sweet names also. As a guy I have tried not to take it serious since it's one thing a lot of men do but I am beginning to suspect my dad for trying to have an extramarital affair with this said woman. She is beautiful though and she is still a young woman while my dad is in his fifties.

Now today, My father asked this same woman who happens to be a female tailor and makes female clothes to help him fix a zip in one of his trousers, which has possibly gone bad.

The woman blushed and didn't really give him much attention or any reasonable answer while he was busy saying it repeatedly till the woman left. I find this a little bit disturbing and inappropriate and possibly giving wrong signals. I mean it's not like it's a new clothe the woman was making for him or something. .

Another reason why I find this inappropriate and indecent is that, the zip can actually be fixed by any of these aboki people that mend clothes. Aboki do pass around my area every now and then, even yesterday they passed. So I want to know if my dad is up to something? And if he is, well i will just know for knowing sake.

Easy way to know, tease your dad about how he wants a second wife. If he reacts with humor you know he was only joking, if he reacts with anger or denial you know he has ulterior motives.
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 12, 2020
whyteteeth:

Are u a lady or a guy? Before i know what to say
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by nattyGENT: 9:59am On Apr 12, 2020
Leave that man, dont report him because even your mother knows who your father really is
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Gkemz: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2020
Your father is what i call a he-goat. Sorry to sound rude but I detest married men who cheat even in the presence of their wives or children. I see it as a slap on their faces.
To that kind of a father, I can't introduce my gf/fiancee/wife to because i don't trust him.

You need to confront him politely with respect, choose your words carefully so that he wouldn't see it as a confrontation or being disrespectful

2 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:14am On Apr 12, 2020
Blackpearlous:

You will live long. Love the reply. They are not tired of oxygen o.. ESE oo
Men who cheat or wants to; will always find a way of making it seem okay, imagine comparing women to an abstract concept. Gracias and amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:16am On Apr 12, 2020
ddippset:
Savage!
grin grin grin
LoL

1 Like

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by webizone(m): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2020
Amanda4life:

PRETEND YOU DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON.

ASK YOUR DAD TO GIVE YOU THE TROUSER YOU WANT TO REPAIR.
COLLECT THE TROUSERS BY YOURSELF AND GO AND GIVE IT TO THE LADY TO REPAIR.

AFTER REPAIR TELL YOUR MUM TO GO AND COLLECT THE TROUSER FOR HIM.

IF YOUR MUM ASKED WHY.

JUST TELL YOUR MUM YOU HAVE A REASON YOU TOLD HER TO GO AND COLLECT THE TROUSER by herself.
She should not allow your dad to collect by himself

BUT SHE SHOULD NOT LET YOUR DAD TO KNOW HER WORRIES.

Don't involve the mum at that stage, you will only make things worse.
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by thymm50(m): 10:29am On Apr 12, 2020
All of you shouting that the op should mind his business, is that not what he is doing? Don't tell me the sanctity of his parents marriage is not his business. That's how things will be going wrong and every body will fold their hands in the name of minding your business. Why did you even log into nairaland and start commenting on people's post, all this Mr and Mrs mind your business, can't you mind your business. Rubbish

op it's a sensitive issue. Don't rush to act, observe more. Wisdom is profitable to direct, all the best to your parents

2 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by levi2(m): 10:37am On Apr 12, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
feels like I have a fan on that one. Good night Melda

See who dey correct person about multiple gas testing, now trying to see if c
Toasting gas is an alternative to oxygen...
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by thymm50(m): 10:43am On Apr 12, 2020
seangy4konji:
Guy face your own life.

How old this one.

I will slice your throath.

Which kind question..wetin concern you ur papa..u deh mad

PS d guy below me..I wonder this kids sha..

That's the same mentality of our politicians, they feel we don't have any right to interfere in their affairs

2 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:53am On Apr 12, 2020
levi2:

See who dey correct person about multiple gas testing, now trying to see if c Toasting gas is an alternative to oxygen...
c Toasting gas ?
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Blackpearlous(f): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Men who cheat or wants to; will always find a way of making it seem okay, imagine comparing women to an abstract concept. Gracias and amen

Yea
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:59am On Apr 12, 2020
Blackpearlous:

Yea
Hi, happy Easter to you and your family
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Str8talk21: 11:07am On Apr 12, 2020
just enjoying d comments ooohhh. �

1 Like

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by bolvico: 11:13am On Apr 12, 2020
Hope u are not even eyeing the lady yourself b4 your dad was moving faster than u ? Jokes anyway. Never u interfere in your dad affairs, neither tell your mum for peace to race rain in your home. Only what u have to do is to pray that God should touch his heart and take away lustful desire out of him.
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by afonjabreed(m): 11:20am On Apr 12, 2020
missimelda01:

Definitely adopting this line grin
Me too,I'm definitely adopting that line

@Stephenmoka4

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Court Marriage In Nigeria -Barr. Enwongo Cleopas. / Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.