Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,510 members, 7,836,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? (78905 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / What Can Make A Married Man To Have Extramarital Affair - Good Sex Or What? / Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
thats your fathers business
ya know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by pennywys(m): 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
whyteteeth:
Eversince this lockdown I have been home with my parents and there is a way my dad looks at one particular lady whenever she comes around to buy things in my mother's shop which I think is inappropriate. He teases her and calls her sweet names also. As a guy I have tried not to take it serious since it's one thing a lot of men do but I am beginning to suspect my dad for trying to have an extramarital affair with this said woman. She is beautiful though and she is still a young woman while my dad is in his fifties.

Now today, My father asked this same woman who happens to be a female tailor and makes female clothes to help him fix a zip in one of his trousers, which has possibly gone bad.

The woman blushed and didn't really give him much attention or any reasonable answer while he was busy saying it repeatedly till the woman left. I find this a little bit disturbing and inappropriate and possibly giving wrong signals. I mean it's not like it's a new clothe the woman was making for him or something. .

Another reason why I find this inappropriate and indecent is that, the zip can actually be fixed by any of these aboki people that mend clothes. Aboki do pass around my area every now and then, even yesterday they passed. So I want to know if my dad is up to something? And if he is, well i will just know for knowing sake.
son what's wrong with your dad playing away huuuh. For the fact that ur dad is in his fifties doesn't mean he should stop learning. Biko allow chief to taste the difference.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Kennydoc(m): 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
Auladimeji:
How does it feels like to be listening to one music for 4 weeks let alone 25 years

Yet you've been drinking at least 1-2 litres of a tasteless liquid every single day of your life and you've never been tired of it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
koyyes:

Start that with your own dad so that one small girl will drive your mum out and tell you to wash her bra and pant.

Try to grow up. Not every flings end in marriage. Had it been it's so, your dad would have decorated his house with hundreds of women.

You guys should relax and enjoy this life.

5 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Estellie: 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
Auladimeji:
How does it feels like to be listening to one music for 4 weeks let alone 25 years
we nor be ogbono soup again we don turn music now grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by peacemara54(m): 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
rex444:
I would actually like to have a son who will brush me up on updates in that area than one that will start looking at me as if he has never double dated before...teach your old man wassup on how to tap that tailors ass and U will forever be his buddy

On the verge of destruction. Shameful acts yet you are proud of. The wages of sin is death. Fornication and adultery is like a bottomless pit which has an endless depth. At the end, you lose your soul

7 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by humilitypays(m): 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
Casemiro:
shocked

Your dad went through stress to bring you into this world, provided for you till you grew up a bit, and you have the guts to be puke nosing in his affairs.

You don't have respect.

You this kid.

What are you planning to do, tell your mom?

better leave that man alone to catch fun, stop interfering in his affairs.

Never you try policing your dad around

One Word:

MIND YOUR BUSINESS

ungrateful disrespectful kid

angry
ungrateful disrespectful kid got me laughing likd cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
franconian:

No one takes "just oxygen". Only about 21% of the air we breath in is oxygen. So, we are actually taking in other gases.
The rest do not have benefits as the oxygen, rare gases are not human thing, same with nitrogen. All this gases are available in the air, the body is smart to take the important one... Buy a TV and you will get the carton, thin nylon/sheet, bubble wrap and that white-thing. The TV is the deal here, just keep the important one

6 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by alfakoro: 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
Old boy..no spoil your popsi show. Na when you reach him age you go know say him no do yawa.

Abeg make your father lockdown the woman ..

3 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by airminem(f): 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
whyteteeth:
Eversince this lockdown I have been home with my parents and there is a way my dad looks at one particular lady whenever she comes around to buy things in my mother's shop which I think is inappropriate. He teases her and calls her sweet names also. As a guy I have tried not to take it serious since it's one thing a lot of men do but I am beginning to suspect my dad for trying to have an extramarital affair with this said woman. She is beautiful though and she is still a young woman while my dad is in his fifties.

Now today, My father asked this same woman who happens to be a female tailor and makes female clothes to help him fix a zip in one of his trousers, which has possibly gone bad.

The woman blushed and didn't really give him much attention or any reasonable answer while he was busy saying it repeatedly till the woman left. I find this a little bit disturbing and inappropriate and possibly giving wrong signals. I mean it's not like it's a new clothe the woman was making for him or something. .

Another reason why I find this inappropriate and indecent is that, the zip can actually be fixed by any of these aboki people that mend clothes. Aboki do pass around my area every now and then, even yesterday they passed. So I want to know if my dad is up to something? And if he is, well i will just know for knowing sake.
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by cococandy(f): 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
... in these difficult covid-19 times? you cant blame a man from over-looking or flirting a bit...

Really ? Hmmm cool

2 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Unrated900(m): 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
People are at home getting angry on the lock down that has made many men not be able to provide for their homes

You are here talking about your dad

Listen @op we got issues to handle and quovikk 19 Birus is out there killing people.

If the pressure is much on you,pull a trigger on your dad’s head that should end it

Simple

1 Like

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
greenskittles:
Look how people are insulting your pops on the internet. Damn. I hope you've learned a thing or two about posting personal issues online.
blah blah blah ,,, he won’t be the first neither will he be the last ,, all these holy a thou people!!

2 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
oldtruth:

Try to grow up. Not every flings end in marriage. Had it been it's so, your dad would have decorated his house with hundreds of women.

You guys should relax and enjoy this life.

Tell your girlfriend or wife to have flings provided it doesn't end your relationship/ marriage.

You don't know what you are saying.

You are the one that should grow up and stop thinking with your d1ck.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by LarryBee1k: 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Winners25(m): 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
whyteteeth:

please someone should help me and put me through in creating my own post unless I will leave this forum
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Sommydisaster(m): 11:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
koyyes:

Your mother already knows your father is a chronic cheat.

Just advice your mum to be smart, save and invest.

Let your dad continue with his escapades till he goes broke and his eyes gets clear.

The useless comments supporting your dad shows why women only need men to milk them dry till they drop dead. Love kor.

You're too bitter and volatile......and from your quote I doubt if you'd make a good home

Nairalanders for your safety avoid this moniker and people this way

Meanwhile, checkout my signature for beautiful deal on electronics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by vRendoh(m): 11:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
Abeg leave Pa alone joor! Na wao for you o
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Sam2310(m): 11:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
Veefierce:
if it was his Mum flirting with another man , this ur comment would be totally different
i always tell my friends that if truly hell fire exist, Na Men go enter pass, especially marriage men.
No matter how u try to reason with them, as long is their fellow Man, their will always support their own.
Their said female like gossip but i feel ashamed when i see marriage men talk about their wife with their friends.
Hypocrisy

8 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by GodWrites: 11:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
1x2x3:
This boy is still growing. When you get to a certain age you will come back and delete this nonsense you typed here.

Seems you're speaking from experience cheesy
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Clementmayo: 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
I hate to ask but i am In need of a little Help to get food at home for my little daughter as business as been shutdown please can someone help me out with any thing...food or cash out..I stay at alagbado and my account number is UBA bank account number :-2025940345
Account Name:- oluwafemi mayowa...you can call me to arrange for a video chat if possible..my phone number is 0705 9...65 4...911..thanks guys God bless you
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by opedaydydx9(m): 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
Foolish boy face your book

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by lovinhubby2wife(m): 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
RicoBee:

Ouch! So sad that Nairaland is no longer a place where you can present your problem and get different good pieces of advice. OP, it's rather unfortunate that going through the first page, no one could uphold the honour of matrimony and advise you correctly on what to do. You are a good son and a responsible person.

I would suggest you don't hastily discuss with your dad until you have 100% proof that he really wants to commit adultery. To get this proof you've got to keep a close eye on your dad. Meanwhile, if there is any advice you can subtly give your mum in order to look more attractive to your dad, without informing her of your suspicion, by all means do so. All the best bro.

I'm just really surprised too, this place is now more of a comedy central. Nairaland has lost it

Whyteteeth, just keep calm we men sometimes do flirt occasionally with other ladies, it doesn't mean we are ready to cheat on our wives, NEVER!
It's just in our nature to do so occasionally, I wouldn't raise any dust just yet. I know you probably won't understand this very well until you're maybe 5-10years into your own marriage.

Just try and mingle more with married men, and you'll understand what I'm trying to say.
Trust me no man will ever cheat on his wife right under her nose, if your Dad wants to really cheat with these ladies, he wouldn't do it anywhere near home.

It's not easy been a man, like He suggested above, subtly admonish your mom positively without giving off any sign of this whole suspicion.

7 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by duro4chang(m): 11:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
It is normal. When you get to that stage your own will be worse. Your grand pa did the same. My fear is that he is lusting after somebody's wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by desvi: 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
RicoBee:

Ouch! So sad that Nairaland is no longer a place where you can present your problem and get different good pieces of advice. OP, it's rather unfortunate that going through the first page, no one could uphold the honour of matrimony and advise you correctly on what to do. You are a good son and a responsible person.

[s]I would suggest you don't hastily discuss with your dad until you have 100% proof that he really wants to commit adultery. To get this proof you've got to keep a close eye on your dad. Meanwhile, if there is any advice you can subtly give your mum in order to look more attractive to your dad, without informing her of your suspicion, by all means do so. All the best bro[/s].

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by gotnel: 11:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
You are the one reading meaning to the action of your father.
The old man might just be joking and teasing himself.
You mentioned, the supposed toasting happened in your mum shop and in your presence.
I believe the lady in question is a well known neighbour's that your mother is well familiar with.
If your dad wants to play away games, I believe he will definitely move far a little bit.

5 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by timocruzcmbb(m): 11:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
Casemiro:
shocked

Your dad went through stress to bring you into this world, provided for you till you grew up a bit, and you have the guts to be puke nosing in his affairs.

You don't have respect.

You said it all,make the man no flex abi because he don born you,your dad is just texting the microphone,one day tailor go saw the thing the zip de cover.

You this kid.

What are you planning to do, tell your mom?

better leave that man alone to catch fun, stop interfering in his affairs.

Never you try policing your dad around

One Word:

MIND YOUR BUSINESS

ungrateful disrespectful kid

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lusting After My Husband's Cousin / Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table / Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.