Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. (72255 Views)

Rumors Of Usher And P. Diddy Engaging In Gay Sex Dark Secrets Exposed / What They Don't Want You To Know Sean Combs Aka P. Diddy Darkest Secrets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by jeph19(m): 5:53am On Apr 11, 2020
DCmonster:
Why have I not gotten it? Why has p.diddy and all the people he is gonna co-host the revolt news with not gotten it? Mad people, black Americans are bunch of deluded alarmists. Over here an average black American will commit a crime and will expect a judge not to convict and send him to jail when found guilty. Over here they don't go to college, they all wanna be gangsters and they hate on the whites for no just reason. All they do is drugs and hoeing around and yet they wanna compete with the whites. Latinos have more morals now than my African American brothers and sisters. For p.diddy it's all about the money. Corona virus knows no race, the blacks dying from it are probably the chain smokers and drug addicts whose lungs are semi-damaged already.

Exactly what we watch in movies
1. Drugs
2. Hoes
3. Gangsters
4. Get arrested
5. They usually end up in high school and do menial jobs

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by sean079: 6:23am On Apr 11, 2020
I do not understand the debate about drugs/ alcohol usage and healthy eating habits in relationship with death from coronavirus. Both are extreme catalyst leading to coronavirus death. Just like the health minister statement on oyo state Governor recovery that it has nothing to do with the type of medication he applied to treat himself, the facts still remain 90% of patients will definitely defeat the infection disease if no underlying health condition.

Thats why all hullabulla and alarmist in Nigeria about the virus spread are just causing more panic and distraction. The coronavirus can be 100% cured and prevented is fact.

European and drugs usage are like twins especially smoking of cigarets. Out of 100 persons probably just only one will be non-smoker now juxtapose with convid-19 that its main point of attacks is lungs. Thats definitely leading to death. The weather and travelling destination are other consideration.

Nigeria will never get to the level of mass death because:
Weather is unfriendly to the virus
Receive less visitors from abroad
Less % of population engage in unhealthy eating habits Like junk and fast foods that caused obesity and other heart related disease
High % of population is non-smoker
Now couple with mild adherence to rules like social distance, face mask n frequent handsanitizing hence no reason for any lockdown

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by manuelzz(m): 6:28am On Apr 11, 2020
verifiablefacts:

my broda, I'm with you fully.

Nice one
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by manuelzz(m): 6:31am On Apr 11, 2020
Miracle1991:
am 100% with you on this bro

You are with him 100%, but moments ago you called a set of people pigs?
Make it make sense undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Roon9(m): 6:49am On Apr 11, 2020
J111333:
If you have family members or friends in America, this is a time to reach out to them. It's been crazy lately.

I have lots of peeps there o. They are all so scared. God help us all
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by lionphil(m): 8:21am On Apr 11, 2020
Did you hear? One out of 10 Americans is black. Yet out of those numbers, the number of black Americans dead from covid-19 is half of the total number of deaths in the USA... if ya all don't see something wrong, I do.

Why should blacks be the most hit? So the remaining half that are dead are actually being shared by the remaining 9 non-black folks.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by blowjohn(m): 8:26am On Apr 11, 2020
valarmorghulis:

Seriously? Biggie's death at this moment?

Since last year he has been involved in some videos, especially one series.......his bodyguard has come out to tell the world the truth.
If u want links I can send to u. U will be so shocked.
This not some conspiracy ish.

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Asuito7(m): 9:17am On Apr 11, 2020
Miracle1991:
If such happen in Nigeria along ethnic line ipob pigs will blame Buhari of killing them because they didn't vote for him. Following their way of thinking,I will say Trump is killing black because he is known to hate blacks also he knows that black people will not vote for him in the coming election.
Please Seun, lala and mynd4 can you guys please work more on taking out comment like this for the sanity of this forum

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Niggmatic: 9:39am On Apr 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
seems like blacks are the main target of this pandemic
Go to weibo
They didn't succeed now Mr clueless brought them down to Nigeria.

See them

They have started again.
It's no more 5g now

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by 7lives: 9:50am On Apr 11, 2020
DCmonster:
Why have I not gotten it? Why has p.diddy and all the people he is gonna co-host the revolt news with not gotten it? Mad people, black Americans are bunch of deluded alarmists. Over here an average black American will commit a crime and will expect a judge not to convict and send him to jail when found guilty. Over here they don't go to college, they all wanna be gangsters and they hate on the whites for no just reason. All they do is drugs and hoeing around and yet they wanna compete with the whites. Latinos have more morals now than my African American brothers and sisters. For p.diddy it's all about the money. Corona virus knows no race, the blacks dying from it are probably the chain smokers and drug addicts whose lungs are semi-damaged already.

E go dey forever better for you.
Speak the truth and let the devil be ashamed.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 11, 2020
tubolancer:
Black in America don't follow simple instructions like their white counterparts. When the isolation began blacks were roving abouts not mindful of the dreaded disease. May God help the blacks all over the world.
white racist spotted !

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 11, 2020
DCmonster:
white racist spotted

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 11, 2020
Heffalump:

It is time we start to unite and beat this ethnic bigotry happening on nairaland. We are all too big for this. The bitter thing is that, even the so called educated ones are in the league cry
In this faceless forum be aware there are white racists pretending to be black whilst stoking tribalism.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Eroms4life17(m): 10:55am On Apr 11, 2020
Help a brother. Have spent all I have since this lockdown began 3 weeks ago. Am currently spending my last thousand to buy food to last for today. Am only a teacher, pls help.
0033203718. Gt bank. E. S. O (initials) thanks so much, for your help
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by odinga1of: 11:21am On Apr 11, 2020
rusher14:
Obesity has plagued the black communities in America for decades.

People wake up and the first thing they drink is cocacola. Deep fried foods also bathed in sugar.

Lack of exercise amongst the generality of the people.

Heavy carbs and large portions.

It's sad that they don't understand the importance of a proper diet.

With Covid-19, this is one of the vulnerabilities which it preys on.

Bros God bless you, I don't know u. But I will like to hug u, when I see u.

You just said it all, I have a neighbor here in Warri, she is just 24, she big pass Notorious BIG, always drinking Coke and Pepsi.

Now Corona don land, she wan excercise.

To waka na problem.

15 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
Maadt oo
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
Farmdog1:
PARANOIA

Extreme paranoia
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by cococandy(f): 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
He’s saying the truth.

Now is not the time for all these. Fact is it’s killing more blacks than whites.

DCmonster:

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by IpobAntidote: 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
State of black Americans.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by edoairways: 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
[quote author=Miracle1991 post=88306823]If [s]such happen in Nigeria along ethnic line ipob pigs will blame Buhari of killing them because they didn't vote for him. Following their way of thinking,I will say Trump is killing black because he is known to hate blacks also he knows that black people will not vote for him in the coming election.[/[/s]quote]

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by SaintLucia: 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
In a situation like this KANU the fugitive will rather say Buhari is using COVID-19 to kill Igbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
True and the reason is simple..

Blacks do all sorts of dirty jobs in America

Blacks work as cleaners and bartenders which make them susceptible to the virus

Blacks and other minorities work as toilet cleaners, hospital attendants and security guards who open and close doors for customers and these make them more vulnerable than their white counterparts

Blacks are more ravaged by illnesses such as diabetes, HBP, etc due to the ever increasing inequalities in America, caused by whites. More whites have access to healthcare than blacks...most of whom cannot afford the bill.

Blacks are also so backward because they mostly depend on government for everything. Only those who dare the challenge among them stand tall.

I was in Washington DC a few years ago for an event culminating in my meeting with Barack Obama at the daughters of the american revolution ( DAR) hall. I was the only one invited from Nigeria for that great event which drew more than 1000 people of like-minds from across the globe. The population of black to white in that hall was like 5/95. I looked everywhere, na soso white heads I dey see. I now looked odd amongst them.

Amazingly, all the cleaners, guards, security personnel, luggage carriers, drivers engaged in that event were blacks. I went to a lady to claim my tag who was also black. She didn't know why I was feeling moody. She asked if i was ok and I smiled and said yes, ma'am.

Blacks are seen everywhere doing the low cadre jobs. There's no how they would not touch mall railings, use toilets, carry infected garbage, open the doors to customers entering and leaving the mall, etc. I hardly see white Americans doing these. People should check it...only a meagre number of educated Americans and celebrities are infected.

In Spain and italy, whites are mostly affected by the pandemic. The natives do those jobs earlier mentioned there mainly. That's why the reverse is the case in those countries.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by airminem(f): 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
embarassed Please, let's help people. Unless you wish someones life to be Hard/tough like this.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Hoodbilonia: 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
Diddy u don dey growgrey hair
Our fav 99 hits
More money,more problems
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by kareemkamil(m): 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hmm
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
but here in the UK it's killing mostly white people. one wonders what's going on in the US.

But in the US most black people are overweight, suffering from diabetes, heart diseases or drug addicts. hence their multiple deaths atleast that is what the news have claimed.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Hezmatosky: 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
J111333:
If you have family members or friends in America, this is a time to reach out to them. It's been crazy lately.

On the contrary, everyone is reaching out for themselves. No one is safe. Afterall, the don't care about us bfor. In my papa house na only me, my papa, my mama, and my siblings dey naija. Them full America, how many dey reachout to us? Except when there's burial. As if we're undertaker mtchewwww angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by ednut1(m): 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
No medical insurance, i dont care lifestyle, obesity diabetes sickle cell etc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Graxie(f): 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
How come more blacks are not dying in UK and France?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by IpobAntidote: 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
tubolancer:
Black in America don't follow simple instructions like their white counterparts. When the isolation began blacks were roving abouts not mindful of the dreaded disease. May God help the blacks all over the world.

Stop spreading fake news. Blacks are dying more for various reasons - lack of good health care , lack of health insurance, existing conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure and others. Whites are treated better by health care workers than blacks.
I work with Doctors, nurses and other clinicians, I know the true status of health care in the US.
If a doctor or nurse had to make a decision on who gets ventilator or better care between a black and white patient, that's no brainier, the white patient is going to get it for couple of reasons- race and money.
In most cases the white patient will have medical insurance hence the hospital will treat him better knowing they will get paid compared to a black patient where they will have to file for Medicaid to recoup some of their cost and in some cases, they will not get paid a dime.

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Charles Okocha's Stomach Bursts After Surgery / Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) / Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.