Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

How To Make Money On Pinterest - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money On Pinterest (5782 Views)

How To Make MONEY On Pinterest $1000/mon / How To Make Money On Pinterest In Nigeria / 6 Tips To Earn Some More Money On The Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money On Pinterest by grandstar(m): 1:47am On Apr 11, 2020
I have decided to start this thread in order to open the eyes of Nigerians, especially internet marketers about the huge opportunities that can be tapped on Pinterest.

It is a shame that most Nigerian affiliate marketers aren't making substantial incomes online and many get rained abuses here that they are just glorified teaches who are after your 2,000 per ebook they want to sell to you.

I see no reason why affiliate marketers here in Nigeria can't earn $5,000 and above monthly online. Many are timid and limit themselves mainly to the Nigerian market which is regarded as a 3rd tier market online. The 1st tier markets are primarily the rich English speaking countries which are USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland. If you're selling to the English speaking market, they are most likely to buy.

Tier 3 countries consist of poor countries like India, Bangladesh, Malawi, Lesotho and so forth that are least likely to buy. Nigerians can't even buy things on Clickbank! This mentality has to change. You're selling to people who have no money!

One way fo bringing about that change is to introduce to us the Pin sharing site Pinterest. Why Pinterest?

Pinterest is the biggest Picture content sharing site in the world and it has 335m monthly users as at March 2020 and growing. It is a traffic generating monster. The majority of its users are from tier 1 countries and 8 out of 10 American mothers is a Pinner. Over 70% of its users are women.

The majority of American Pinterest users earn on average $75,000 a year. That means they most likely have disposable income. Traffic here is known to convert quite well. They are also twice as likely to have a university education. Also, a whopping 48% of Pinterest users are keen on shopping compared to just 14% on Facebook

Look at the comprehensive stats here: https://blog.hootsuite.com/pinterest-statistics-for-business/

Now, how do I make money from Pinterest? First, how does Pinterest work?

Pinterest works by you creating clickable Pins which is linked to your content. These links are usually pictures with infographics written on it. I have attached an example below. The Article writing pin can be linked to www.makehotmoney.com/article-writing-tips (I made it up).

If people see your pin and they click it, it takes them to your content. Your content can be anything. It can be an article, a video , amazon kindle book, a Youtube link, etc. It can be virtually anything. Pinterest allows direct linking so affiliate links are allowed.

Where then do you store these Pins? You store them on boards.

Let us say you are in the weight loss niche. You can create a board titled "weight loss", another "lose weight quick", another "lose belly fat", another "weight loss supplements" and so on. Any Pin you create, you store the Pin in the board you think is the most appropriate. When visitors come to your boards, they will see your pins and click.

How can Pinterest make me money?
Let us say you now decide to create your own Pinterest account on weight loss. You decide to create 5 boards. Let us say even 1 board to start with.
You're bound to have a problem. The problem is that your board will be empty for a while as it will take you time to create Pins. Visitors are put off by an empty board. What can you do?

You find other people's Pins and repin them on your board. By the time you repin 20 pins, your board will have a lot of content. When visitors come to your board, they see those pins and click thereby sending them traffic. You can now start building your pins.

As you start creating your pins too, they too will be repinned to other boards as well. It is this repinning that fuels traffic. There's a pin I have seen repinned 7,000 times. There's a Pin that has been repinned 105,000 times! Just imagine the volume of traffic that Pin will generate, In order to have your Pins shared, you have to share the Pins of others.

Through Pinterest, you can have 100s of thousands of monthly visitors to your website or blog in as little as 6 months. It is a traffic generating monster and because a good number of users are in a shopping mood, conversions are high. Also, while a Facebook content is most likely to generate you traffic around when you post it, you can still get lots of traffic from old Pins on Pinterest, some even 5 years old. All it needs is for someone to repin it and the traffic wakes up again.

How can I get started?
First and foremost, I am no Pinterest guru. I have however read a lot and I am ready to share a lot of that knowledge here. I would advise you to follow up by watching Youtube Pinterest tutorials. You'll gain far more.

How then can you start? You start by registering with "Pinterest for Business" You need a Pinterest business account. Please note that each Pinterest account is best solely dedicated to a niche. You can't have an account doing both affiliate marketing and weight loss. It has to be committed to a niche.

How much do I need to get started?
You don't need a dime to get started but money usually helps. For instance, you may need a website. A .com or paid extension like .net or .info gives you respectability but if you have no money, you can go for a free blog or website like Blogger or Weebly. If you want to be in the make money or affiliate marketing niche, you can't afford to have a free website. Your visitors will feel if you can't afford $10 for a proper domain, that means you aren't making money and therefore not fit to teach how to make money. A free blog or website will do with most niches.

Also, note that Youtube videos are also content. Many things classify as content and not just blog or website articles.

I don't have any content whatsoever?
No need to kill yourself here. You can go to article directories such as ezinesarticles or articlebase to get free content. Just make sure you do not alter the signature of the author of those articles and place yours there instead. That is plagiarism. You're supposed to use those articles as they are. They are simply to be used as content for your sites. You can promote your offers just below the article or anywhere else on your sites such as a banner ad.

You can also search for "free PLR articles" on your niche. There are tons of free PLR articles online. Many are of very poor quality so be prepared to do a lot of editing. It is best you rewrite it to pass Copyscape so it will be considered as original content by Google. This will compel Google to rank the article as well. However, traffic from Pinterest should be enough but a double blessing by having Google by your side is great.

How do I design Pins like the one below?
If you're good at Photoshop or any other design software, you're really fortunate.

If however, you're not, then use www.canva.com. To know how to use canva, watch videos on how to make money on Pinterest on Youtube.

How to watch Youtube videos without burning my data.
Best you download YouTube Go on your phone. The app gives you the choice of choosing the quality of the video you choose to watch which greatly slashes the MB consumed.

For instance, there's a 28 minute video I just saw. There are 3 video qualities:
1. Data saver 22MB

2. Standard Quality: 59.8MB

3. High Quality: 77MB

Which one do you think I'll go for? Yes, the data saver and the quality is good. I barely notice any difference. You can also download the video into your phone, though not the memory card. You can then be watching the video as many times for free afterwards. I also use that option at times.

How can I buy the most MB at the cheapest price
When buying data plans on MTN and Airtel for example, go for the daily plans. In the daily plans for MTN and AIRTEL, you have the option of paying N300 for 1GB but must be used up within 24 hours. If however, you don't use it up within 24 hours, it is rolled over and that means you must top up to activate the rollover. Simply top up 25MB for N50 and the rollover is activated. 1GB can watch about 18 hours of content on Youtube Go. That 1GB should be able to last you for days if you're prudent.

I want to start a new Pinterest journey today and I'll keep you updated. I want others to join so we can all be learning and encouraging each other. I will be creating 5 Pins each day and repinning about 50 per day. This may be overkill but what the heck? grin

I already have content lined up but I will have to start adding more to my blog very soon. or else I would be out of personal content to pin on my boards. I also plan to follow 300 people daily so they can follow me back. At least half should follow back. Within 30days, I should have about 4,500 followers and in 6 months, about 50,000 as I believe many new followers naturally.

This thread is not limited to affiliate marketers alone. If you're selling anything online, you're free to join.

Below is the video that inspired me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Akpnh8ZqhIA. Please watch the video to get a better understanding

Do note that Pinterest no longer shows how many times a Pin that isn't yours has been repinned. This video was made before that feature was scrapped.

If you want me to update this thread informative and useful, please leave your comments below.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by AmeLonRo(m): 4:49am On Apr 11, 2020
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by LaCremy: 2:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
Following...
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by grandstar(m): 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
AmeLonRo:
More info needed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQeWLc1zYcc

Sorry for the late response and also not updating yesterday. Something came up

I really enjoyed your Youtube video. It was informative and insightful.

Please note that you are losing money if your only means of making money on YouTube in the future is from the revenue they pay you for placing ads on their site. That is for the small boys.

The big boys prefer to earn from either their own products or affiliate products. Let us assume you are marketing a "How to lose weight ebook" that pays $27 commission per sale. You have this ebook in description in every video you produce. Let us say a thousand viewers see it and out of those, one person decides to buy, you would have made $27 from the 1,000 views. Youtube may not pay you more than $2 per 1000 views directly.

YouTubers earn far more from promotions, affiliate offers, personal products and so on than from YouTube directly. That is why you see many Nigerian YouTubers like MC Mike promoting many products. You need to find a product to offer to Nigerians.

Look at this Pancake video. If you check the description below. There are lots of affiliate links.

For instance, below "EQUIPMENT FOR THE RECIPE" all those links there are affiliate links. Those are Amazon affiliate links. Amazon pays between 4-8% commission to affiliates on products sold on their site. Better, there is a 24 hour cookie. If the visitor buys any product on Amazon within that 24 hours, you'll earn commission on those too. Amazon is a master at cross-selling.

I am certain Pinterest can drive traffic to your channel. I just searched "how to make Kamala" on Pinterest and a few pins came up. Search "how to make amala + Pinterest" on Google and a few picture pins will pop. Search images.

I don't really know what you vlog about but you can have a board on "how to make Nigerian food". There you showcase various videos on how to make Nigerian foods. The amala Pinner had 2,200 followers on Pinterest.

You can drive traffic to your Youtube channel through Pinterest. I checked searched for "How to make Amala"
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by grandstar(m): 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
LaCremy:
Following...

Thanks for following. That will motivate me. Sorry for not posting yesterday. Something came up.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by grandstar(m): 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
Yesterday, I created and posted 5 pins. I found the pin creation process initially laborious and time-consuming but I've found a way to design pins very fast using Canva. I'm sure I'll be able to design Pins in 5 minutes now if I wanted to.

Traffic isn't yet flowing to the new Pins but these are early days and I still have very few followers. I didn't follow anyone yesterday as I have not finished creating my 20 boards. Once ready, I should be on fire. I'll update you as things go.

I was thinking of paying some Pinterest gurus to repin my pins to their boards and also submit to high traffic group boards. I want to jettison the idea for now as I want all traffic to be natural so that followers of this thread can ascertain how good Pinterest is for traffic generation and conversions.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by ottalo: 10:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
I'm a pinterest guru I also offer the service on fiverr for some clients here are some of my stat..

Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by ottalo: 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
One of my pin

Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by ottalo: 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
grandstar:
I have decided to start this thread in order to open the eyes of Nigerians, especially internet marketers about the huge opportunities that can be tapped on Pinterest.

It is a shame that most Nigerian affiliate marketers aren't making substantial incomes online and many get rained abuses here that they are just glorified teaches who are after your 2,000 per ebook they want to sell to you.

I see no reason why affiliate marketers here in Nigeria can't earn $5,000 and above monthly online. Many are timid and limit themselves mainly to the Nigerian market which is regarded as a 3rd tier market online. The 1st tier markets are primarily the rich English speaking countries which are USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland. If you're selling to the English speaking market, they are most likely to buy.

Tier 3 countries consist of poor countries like India, Bangladesh, Malawi, Lesotho and so forth that are least likely to buy. Nigerians can't even buy things on Clickbank! This mentality has to change. You're selling to people who have no money!

One way fo bringing about that change is to introduce to us the Pin sharing site Pinterest. Why Pinterest?

Pinterest is the biggest Picture content sharing site in the world and it has 335m monthly users as at March 2020 and growing. It is a traffic generating monster. The majority of its users are from tier 1 countries and 8 out of 10 American mothers is a Pinner. Over 70% of its users are women.

The majority of American Pinterest users earn on average $75,000 a year. That means they most likely have disposable income. Traffic here is known to convert quite well. They are also twice as likely to have a university education. Also, a whopping 48% of Pinterest users are keen on shopping compared to just 14% on Facebook

Look at the comprehensive stats here: https://blog.hootsuite.com/pinterest-statistics-for-business/

Pinterest works by you creating clickable Pins which is linked to your content. These links are usually pictures with infographics written on it. I have attached an example below. The Article writing pin can be linked to www.makehotmoney.com/article-writing-tips (I made it up).

If people see your pin and they click it, it takes them to your content. Your content can be anything. It can be an article, a video , amazon kindle book, a Youtube link, etc. It can be virtually anything. Pinterest allows direct linking so affiliate links are allowed.

Let us say you are in the weight loss niche. You can create a board titled "weight loss", another "lose weight quick", another "lose belly fat", another "weight loss supplements" and so on. Any Pin you create, you store the Pin in the board you think is the most appropriate. When visitors come to your boards, they will see your pins and click.

Let us say you now decide to create your own Pinterest account on weight loss. You decide to create 5 boards. Let us say even 1 board to start with.
You're bound to have a problem. The problem is that your board will be empty for a while as it will take you time to create Pins. Visitors are put off by an empty board. What can you do?

You find other people's Pins and repin them on your board. By the time you repin 20 pins, your board will have a lot of content. When visitors come to your board, they see those pins and click thereby sending them traffic. You can now start building your pins.

As you start creating your pins too, they too will be repinned to other boards as well. It is this repinning that fuels traffic. There's a pin I have seen repinned 7,000 times. There's a Pin that has been repinned 105,000 times! Just imagine the volume of traffic that Pin will generate, In order to have your Pins shared, you have to share the Pins of others.

Through Pinterest, you can have 100s of thousands of monthly visitors to your website or blog in as little as 6 months. It is a traffic generating monster and because a good number of users are in a shopping mood, conversions are high. Also, while a Facebook content is most likely to generate you traffic around when you post it, you can still get lots of traffic from old Pins on Pinterest, some even 5 years old. All it needs is for someone to repin it and the traffic wakes up again.

How can I get started?
First and foremost, I am no Pinterest guru. I have however read a lot and I am ready to share a lot of that knowledge here. I would advise you to follow up by watching Youtube Pinterest tutorials. You'll gain far more.

How then can you start? You start by registering with "Pinterest for Business" You need a Pinterest business account. Please note that each Pinterest account is best solely dedicated to a niche. You can't have an account doing both affiliate marketing and weight loss. It has to be committed to a niche.

You don't need a dime to get started but money usually helps. For instance, you may need a website. A .com or paid extension like .net or .info gives you respectability but if you have no money, you can go for a free blog or website like Blogger or Weebly. If you want to be in the make money or affiliate marketing niche, you can't afford to have a free website. Your visitors will feel if you can't afford $10 for a proper domain, that means you aren't making money and therefore not fit to teach how to make money. A free blog or website will do with most niches.

Also, note that Youtube videos are also content. Many things classify as content and not just blog or website articles.

No need to kill yourself here. You can go to article directories such as ezinesarticles or articlebase to get free content. Just make sure you do not alter the signature of the author of those articles and place yours there instead. That is plagiarism. You're supposed to use those articles as they are. They are simply to be used as content for your sites. You can promote your offers just below the article or anywhere else on your sites such as a banner ad.

You can also search for "free PLR articles" on your niche. There are tons of free PLR articles online. Many are of very poor quality so be prepared to do a lot of editing. It is best you rewrite it to pass Copyscape so it will be considered as original content by Google. This will compel Google to rank the article as well. However, traffic from Pinterest should be enough but a double blessing by having Google by your side is great.

If you're good at Photoshop or any other design software, you're really fortunate.

If however, you're not, then use www.canva.com. To know how to use canva, watch videos on how to make money on Pinterest on Youtube.

Best you download YouTube Go on your phone. The app gives you the choice of choosing the quality of the video you choose to watch which greatly slashes the MB consumed.

For instance, there's a 28 minute video I just saw. There are 3 video qualities:
1. Data saver 22MB

Which one do you think I'll go for? Yes, the data saver and the quality is good. I barely notice any difference. You can also download the video into your phone, though not the memory card. You can then be watching the video as many times for free afterwards. I also use that option at times.

When buying data plans on MTN and Airtel for example, go for the daily plans. In the daily plans for MTN and AIRTEL, you have the option of paying N300 for 1GB but must be used up within 24 hours. If however, you don't use it up within 24 hours, it is rolled over and that means you must top up to activate the rollover. Simply top up 25MB for N50 and the rollover is activated. 1GB can watch about 18 hours of content on Youtube Go. That 1GB should be able to last you for days if you're prudent.

I want to start a new Pinterest journey today and I'll keep you updated. I want others to join so we can all be learning and encouraging each other. I will be creating 5 Pins each day and repinning about 50 per day. This may be overkill but what the heck? grin

I already have content lined up but I will have to start adding more to my blog very soon. or else I would be out of personal content to pin on my boards. I also plan to follow 300 people daily so they can follow me back. At least half should follow back. Within 30days, I should have about 4,500 followers and in 6 months, about 50,000 as I believe many new followers naturally.

This thread is not limited to affiliate marketers alone. If you're selling anything online, you're free to join.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Akpnh8ZqhIA. Please watch the video to get a better understanding

Do note that Pinterest no longer shows how many times a Pin that isn't yours has been repinned. This video was made before that feature was scrapped.

If you want me to update this thread informative and useful, please leave your comments below.

The feature of repin is this there

Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by temmy59: 12:44am On Apr 13, 2020
Hello bro. I really interested. Would like to form a accountability group with you. Perhaps on WhatsApp. Started Pinterest February ending. It a good source of traffic . I follow one anatasia Pinterest marketing guru on YouTube. She didn't talk of that repinning method and she said following people doesn't guarantee follow back.

Anyways , I have a domain and hosting; although it not a niche domain, this covid-19 hit someone hard oo, but can't afford one now. I believe I can use that for a start and change the name later.I think have you as accountability partner I can actually pull this off. Would like to hear from you . ademolaadio@yahoo.com

Attached is my Pinterest i started to build a graphics design brand.
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by temmy59: 1:05am On Apr 13, 2020
grandstar:

How can I get started?

1. Data saver 22MB

Clickbank doesn't accept Nigerians. I believe there should be other tops one's that would accept Nigerians.
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by ottalo: 7:15am On Apr 13, 2020
temmy59:

Clickbank doesn't accept Nigerians. I believe there should be other tops one's that would accept Nigerians.
You can open uk accounts lot of tutorials on YouTube
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by grandstar(m): 7:30am On Apr 13, 2020
ottalo:
One of my pin

Very interesting. It's a pleasure meeting you.

What's your fiverr handle? I love Fiverr. I've actually paid someone on Fiverr to assist me grin grin. That's why it's essential to market yourself. tongue

I have a lot to learn. A lot to learn from you. My biggest challenge is creating pins. Designing the pin, inputting the right keywords and so on. I'll visit your Pinterest page and look at your pins.
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by grandstar(m): 7:33am On Apr 13, 2020
temmy59:

I use a UK address on clickbank.

Apart from clickbank, there's Jvzoo and warrior plus. They, however, are purely in the affiliate marketing or make money niche unless you want to use PLR material
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by ottalo: 8:58am On Apr 13, 2020
grandstar:

Very interesting. It's a pleasure meeting you.

What's your fiverr handle? I love Fiverr. I've actually paid someone on Fiverr to assist me grin grin. That's why it's essential to market yourself. tongue

I have a lot to learn. A lot to learn from you. My biggest challenge is creating pins. Designing the pin, inputting the right keywords and so on. I'll visit your Pinterest page and look at your pins.
Marklinda019
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by grandstar(m): 9:14am On Apr 13, 2020
ottalo:

Marklinda019

Went through your fiverr gig.

You have a good rating. I think you should promote yourself more.
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by LaCremy: 9:25am On Apr 13, 2020
ottalo:

Marklinda019

Can I contact you concerning the pinterest stuff, please?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by temmy59: 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
grandstar:

I use a UK address on clickbank.

Apart from clickbank, there's Jvzoo and warrior plus. They, however, are purely in the affiliate marketing or make money niche unless you want to use PLR material

I could not locate that MTN plan you were talking about. Can give me the code.

2. They would ban someone last last in clickbank if you use VPN , one would be caught and lose one earnings.

3. Also I thought jvzoo is for different digital product and I didn't know it only make money niche. I would have to research that.
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by ottalo: 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
grandstar:

Went through your fiverr gig.

You have a good rating. I think you should promote yourself more.
I'll definitely do that
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by grandstar(m): 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
temmy59:

I could not locate that MTN plan you were talking about. Can give me the code.

1. Dial *131*
2. Type in 1 and send
3. type 4 in for 1GB or 5 for 2GB
And then you top from there.

temmy59:

2. They would ban someone last last in clickbank if you use VPN , one would be caught and lose one earnings.

My CB account is very old. I've never had problems accessing it.

temmy59:

3. Also I thought jvzoo is for different digital product and I didn't know it only make money niche. I would have to research that.
[/quote]

Jvzoo does have in health and other niches but it is in PLR form

So, let us say the ebook you are to sell is "How to burn 50kg in 30 days".

Instead of giving you the book, they will give you a book in word document that you can edit as your own. You can put your name on it.

They will now give you a sales page, a download page, a thank you page. They will not provide you with email swipes and other tools. You are now to couple it together into a funnel. You have to get a payment processor as you are going to market the ebook now as a merchant and not an editor.

Unless you know all that stuff, don't bother going for it unless you outsource the setting up

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by AmeLonRo(m): 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
grandstar:

Please note that you are losing money if your only means of making money on YouTube in the future is from the revenue they pay you for placing ads on their site. That is for the small boys.

The big boys prefer to earn from either their own products or affiliate products. Let us assume you are marketing a "How to lose weight ebook" that pays $27 commission per sale. You have this ebook in description in every video you produce. Let us say a thousand viewers see it and out of those, one person decides to buy, you would have made $27 from the 1,000 views. Youtube may not pay you more than $2 per 1000 views directly.

YouTubers earn far more from promotions, affiliate offers, personal products and so on than from YouTube directly. That is why you see many Nigerian YouTubers like MC Mike promoting many products. You need to find a product to offer to Nigerians.

Look at this Pancake video. If you check the description below. There are lots of affiliate links.

For instance, below "EQUIPMENT FOR THE RECIPE" all those links there are affiliate links. Those are Amazon affiliate links. Amazon pays between 4-8% commission to affiliates on products sold on their site. Better, there is a 24 hour cookie. If the visitor buys any product on Amazon within that 24 hours, you'll earn commission on those too. Amazon is a master at cross-selling.

I am certain Pinterest can drive traffic to your channel. I just searched "how to make Kamala" on Pinterest and a few pins came up. Search "how to make amala + Pinterest" on Google and a few picture pins will pop. Search images.

I don't really know what you vlog about but you can have a board on "how to make Nigerian food". There you showcase various videos on how to make Nigerian foods. The amala Pinner had 2,200 followers on Pinterest.
I am interested in what you are saying. Kindly give me the step by step process.

You can drive traffic to your Youtube channel through Pinterest. I checked searched for "How to make Amala"
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by grandstar(m): 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=AmeLonRo post=88400869][/quote]

AmeLonRo, you wrote nothing
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by grandstar(m): 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
temmy59:
Hello bro. I really interested. Would like to form a accountability group with you. Perhaps on WhatsApp. Started Pinterest February ending. It a good source of traffic . I follow one anatasia Pinterest marketing guru on YouTube. She didn't talk of that repinning method and she said following people doesn't guarantee follow back.

Anyways , I have a domain and hosting; although it not a niche domain, this covid-19 hit someone hard oo, but can't afford one now. I believe I can use that for a start and change the name later.I think have you as accountability partner I can actually pull this off. Would like to hear from you . ademolaadio@yahoo.com

Attached is my Pinterest i started to build a graphics design brand.

Let me think about it. I have my hands full for now. Thanks.

What niche are you into? I might have a spare .com for you
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by AmeLonRo(m): 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
grandstar:

I am willing to utilise advise and suggestions that can help me. Let me know more please.
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by AmeLonRo(m): 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by temmy59: 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
grandstar:

Let me think about it. I have my hands full for now. Thanks.

What niche are you into? I might have a spare .com for you

I haven't decided yet. I would have do research on that. My major concern is finding afilliate network that is good and the offers good afilliate for that niche. But since you say there is way around clickbank. But the stories I have hear of clickbank is not good.

Which niche would you recommend

Am already planning to download Pinterest marketing course on udemy. Perhaps I should add clickbank to it. But this lockdown have to be lifted to be able to go to my data source
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by grandstar(m): 2:17am On Apr 14, 2020
Great news!
My impressions grew from 5 in the past 30 days to 99 impressions and 4 link clicks within 24 hours after I started taking Pinterest seriously by creating boards, filling them with Pins, creating 7 of my own Pins and adding them. I also followed people. If I continue this way, I'm sure of like 40 link clicks from the Pins on my boards by Monday next week and perhaps a 100 the upper week.

The clicks, however, were not on the Pins I created but on the Pins of others that I repinned to my boards. I'm waiting for my Pins to not only be clicked but also repinned by others to their boards. This, however, are the early days.

I will appreciate comments from Ottalo
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by grandstar(m): 2:20am On Apr 14, 2020
AmeLonRo:
I am willing to utilise advise and suggestions that can help me. Let me know more please.

Let me sleep over it. The problem is affiliate opportunities that not only benefit Nigerians but also has appeal globally.
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by temmy59: 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
grandstar:
Great news!
My impressions grew from 5 in the past 30 days to 99 impressions and 4 link clicks within 24 hours after I started taking Pinterest seriously by creating boards, filling them with Pins, creating 7 of my own Pins and adding them. I also followed people. If I continue this way, I'm sure of like 40 link clicks from the Pins on my boards by Monday next week and perhaps a 100 the upper week.

The clicks, however, were not on the Pins I created but on the Pins of others that I repinned to my boards. I'm waiting for my Pins to not only be clicked but also repinned by others to their boards. This, however, are the early days.

I will appreciate comments from Ottalo

Hello bro. I was expecting your reply to my quote, especially on recommending niche for me that you think have great potential. Cause I could only think of health niche for now.

Also about the domain name offer. Am interested. Perhaps I can migrate it to domainking cause I have a plan that allows two domain names.

Also is it WordPress you using for the blog. Like what template are you using or if you can share the blog here
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by grandstar(m): 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
temmy59:

Hello bro. I was expecting your reply to my quote, especially on recommending niche for me that you think have great potential. Cause I could only think of health niche for now.

Also about the domain name offer. Am interested. Perhaps I can migrate it to domainking cause I have a plan that allows two domain names.

Also is it WordPress you using for the blog. Like what template are you using or if you can share the blog here

Weight loss is good.

I use WordPress, newspaper theme. I have info in the weight loss niche.

I don't feel like sharing my blog yet.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by temmy59: 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
grandstar:

Weight loss is good.

I use WordPress, newspaper theme. I have info in the weight loss niche.

I don't feel like sharing my blog yet.

I think weight loss also. But it a very saturated niche.
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by grandstar(m): 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
temmy59:

I think weight loss also. But it a very saturated niche.

True but guys are still making money from it. And it has massive traffic on Pinterest. Women 35 years and up are the biggest market for weight loss and over 70% of Pinterest users are women and 48% of Pinterest users are likely to shop

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? / Mobile Network Operators’ Assets In Nigeria Hit N1.95 Trillion / How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.