Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,597 members, 7,843,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W (2206 Views)

Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) / Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by crackland: 11:57am On Apr 11, 2020
It's a female trait, and very few are exempted from it.

They would buy stuff they don't really need with money they don't have from people they don't like just to impress other people they don't know. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by joinnow: 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
ejihand:
Encourage her to give some of the properties to charity.

Not everything in those boxes are useful to her. But since she bought them with money, she would be reluctant to give them away.

Talk to her with love.
according to one book
any thing you did not use during the past 6 months you actually do not need it.

eg cloth you did not wear for the past 6 months you truly do not need it
electronic you did not use for the past 6 months you truly do not need it
etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by yvelchstores(f): 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
I hate too much load. I am always happy to see who to give stuffs too, without them feeling insulted o. I don't like accumulation of things, wears especially.

2 Likes

Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by infotainment(m): 2:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
veave:
Loool. I'm actually the opposite. I HATE CLUTTER. I detest keeping things on the floor it irritates the living day light out of me hence I throw things away or give them out immediately I notice I don't have use for them anymore. My husband is the opposite, he can hoard for the whole of Africa and can keep unnecessary things it makes my head turn. I've dedicated one room to him that's where he keeps all his property. Can't kill myself abeg. Me that can't remember the last time I bought a shoe or dress because it's not necessary.
Babe, u are a special breed. My wife kept telling me, it's women race day does all I complain about. She will never be an exception.

2 Likes

Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by Richardidegah7: 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
Very anoying. I really love decongested rooms.
Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by Mekenz(m): 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
I feel for the oops, I so much hate congested area/room. before you know it, the room will be infected with roaches and rats, so annoying.
Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by zed7: 12:12am On Apr 12, 2020
veave:

Loool. grin grin You can come to my house. My sitting room is just chairs, curtains and TV then one centre table. My husband wants to add this that so it looks 'tech' rolls eyes. Those things are unnecessary. My walls are plain. I don't need anything hanging on them. I HATE CLUTTER! It drives me crazy... No side stools, no centre rugs, no arts. All these things people put in their house in the name of interior decorations drive me crazy.....

Lol. I like you already, a true minimalist. I like art though but I try to make it moderate. Apart from my art, which I also use minimally, I like my sitting room with the barest minimum.
If not for the nature of my job, I'll dress like them Zuckerberg. I hate too many clothes.
My wife is not really one who buys clothes always but somehow she still has so much clothes that she needs her own space. I wonder what it will be like for women who buy clothes monthly. My wife is a hoarder while I can give out a shirt I just bought today if I realize I don't really like it.

2 Likes

Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by cococandy(f): 12:56am On Apr 12, 2020
I run a clean and spacious home. OP don’t generalize.
Ladies Even if you have a Iot of things , organization is your friend.

4 Likes

Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by Tallesty1(m): 5:13am On Apr 12, 2020
obisite:

Very rare, first time seeing such...
And she's married

3 Likes

Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by MrHighSea: 6:22am On Apr 12, 2020
All em ladies using the same line "who to give it to".

What stops you from dumping those things at your backyard, fuel and matches in hand?
Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by ecolime(m): 6:26am On Apr 12, 2020
MrHighSea:
All em ladies using the same line "who to give it to".

What stops you from dumping those things at your backyard, fuel and matches in hand?
This can only work for people living in villages or jungles.

1 Like

Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by veave(f): 6:49am On Apr 12, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by Richy4(m): 6:59am On Apr 12, 2020
I'm gonna make two assumptions 1. blame it on the house u own/ the home that u rented. Because Rooms with Wardrobes or closets makes every rational human to know their limits in terms of buying clothing material. Some people with creative mindset even have the walk-in closets. all this were for organisations and to avoid trespassing from room to room...

2. she did not grow up in a room with wardrobes or closets.. some ladies like that got no limits... even if u construct 10 extra rooms, she will fill it up. If she can't find clothes to buy any more, she will learn how to buy cooler boxes and put in the rooms. And tell u that the cooler boxes were very important for every family

2 Likes

Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by MrHighSea: 7:09am On Apr 12, 2020
ecolime:

This can only work for people living in villages or jungles.
Are you a Nigerian or just forming?
Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by Otuoke: 7:20am On Apr 12, 2020
veave:

Don't get me wrong. Before I got married. I buy clothes, shoes and hair after the Christmas season. And use them all through the year. Any other thing I buy is if for example someone is wedding 'must be family' and we need to do asoebi then I can buy else I wait. Clothes are cheaper after Christmas. My mum used to buy things on a whim making everywhere in our house filled with properties and appliances we hardly use. It scares the living day light out of me so now I'm in my house I just need the basics biko. Anything that can't stay in the store will not be bought abeg. angry
Will you marry me?
Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by ecolime(m): 7:22am On Apr 12, 2020
MrHighSea:

Are you a Nigerian or just forming?
Forming what? Oga, I am a full blooded Nigerian.

How does one nationality relate to burning of clothes in the compound? It's not safe or healthy for you. You've also got to consider the effect of the smoke on your neighbours (same compound or next)

It's even better to let thrash collectors (e.g Lawma in Lagos ) do justice to it if you don't have people around to give them to.

But then your present location too is a factor. Speaking based on the area I reside.

1 Like

Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by veave(f): 7:23am On Apr 12, 2020
Otuoke:

Will you marry me?

Otuoke!!! Hands on my head. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Where will I keep my personal bad boy if I marry you na?
Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by NoToPile: 10:47am On Apr 12, 2020
Immediately I saw the topic I just started laughing.
Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by frozen70(f): 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
akpunda86:
Good day all guys.hope we all are staying safe.Please advice strongly needed.How do you cope with a densely loaded room.In our room my wife box is eighteen when they were bought i dont know.in fact this lock down moving about my room is an issue.
I went to the second room was worst and i keep asking myself what is this with women with load.

Once after the lockdown i want to create an extra room behind so that we shift all behind.is pissing me off.

Guys how u cope with wife loads in room

Women are associated with excess luggages

Just sit her down and let her know that her loads are too much

She should screen her loads and do a give away and after that the remaining ones will have to leave the room for your comfort and you will create extra space or room for those extras

All you need is just a box in you guys room because you are not comfortable with all of them in tge same room.

Why do you think women have separate rooms ❓
Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
akpunda86:
Good day all guys.hope we all are staying safe.Please advice strongly needed.How do you cope with a densely loaded room.In our room my wife box is eighteen when they were bought i dont know.in fact this lock down moving about my room is an issue.
I went to the second room was worst and i keep asking myself what is this with women with load.

Once after the lockdown i want to create an extra room behind so that we shift all behind.is pissing me off.

Guys how u cope with wife loads in room

Simple, I have my own room. I decorate it as I like and rarely permit anyone to enter it for long, much less keep their things in it. As for her own room, if she likes, she can turn it to London zoo for all I care.

A seperate room helps your marriage last longer.
Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
veave:

Loool. grin grin You can come to my house. My sitting room is just chairs, curtains and TV then one centre table. My husband wants to add this that so it looks 'tech' rolls eyes. Those things are unnecessary. My walls are plain. I don't need anything hanging on them. I HATE CLUTTER! It drives me crazy... No side stools, no centre rugs, no arts. All these things people put in their house in the name of interior decorations drive me crazy.....
You just describe me.

1 Like

Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by Yuneehk(f): 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
veave:
Loool. I'm actually the opposite. I HATE CLUTTER. I detest keeping things on the floor it irritates the living day light out of me hence I throw things away or give them out immediately I notice I don't have use for them anymore. My husband is the opposite, he can hoard for the whole of Africa and can keep unnecessary things it makes my head turn. I've dedicated one room to him that's where he keeps all his property. Can't kill myself abeg. Me that can't remember the last time I bought a shoe or dress because it's not necessary.
kiss kiss Immediately I realise I don't have need for some stuffs, I look for who to give and throw away the rest. I'm always looking for things to throw away. My own is let me have space, lots of space. I can arrange for Africa and when I start, I'll get rid of so many things. I can't even stay in a room full of "ngwo ngwo" or property.

1 Like

Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by ayeesha: 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
ecolime:

Your type is rare. That's if you aren't lying oo.

She's not ooo. I also hate clutter with a passion. I believe in letting go of things no longer needed to make room for useful ones. Abeg who clutter help?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bride Price Or Marriage List:which Is Worse? / Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine / Which Expenses Should The “Upkeep” Money/Allowance Cater For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.