Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) (46259 Views)

Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
My wife left me December 18th during the festive period to her home town, til this moment I haven't had sex. Trust me it hasn't really been easy we can't fight nature.
All the temptations at work and along the roadside when am on wheels my eyes are seeing.

So I decided to visit a popular relaxing spot this evening to while away time, ordered gulder to quench my taste... to my surprise they were girls displaying their markets.

At first I ignored, but body just did me one kind, I signalled one to come sit with me bought her drink and from there ask her how much she charge.

(Which she told me, saying she go do me well)
Then I had a war going on in my mind, hope you know say you be married man?.

Seriously I got married since 2019, I haven't had another lady apart from my wife.

So we went to her room, I gave her money..she was about to pull her top.

I don't know what got into me, I say "hi please don't bother....." She was surprised.

I went outside sweating.... the money I gave her didn't pain me.

What pain me is am so ashamed of myself for even having that thought.

Even though I didn't do the act, I feel like have cheated already for entering her room.

(This feeling didn't come because she's a prostitutes, I know I feel same way if it's a normal lady)

So married men how do you confidently cheat on your wife without remorse?

440 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Hathor5(f): 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
4 weeks without sex is that hard? undecided

475 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
lol you made it seem as if the war in your head started when the babe approached you... but you wouldnt be in that place if you were not already in a mood to cheat.... the girl approaching you was just a walk in the park.

at th end of the day, you are the only one who can answer this simple question:" what are you missing in your life that you need to cheat on your wife?!

229 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
Hathor5:

you are using your female brain to judge a manly issue....you cant do that!

4 weeks without sex is indeed a lot and this man should have waank himself to sleep every night, to quench the konji demon that was taking possession of his body!

327 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Anigreat: 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
shocked

Dick wasn't made for one woman, it was made and designed for multiple women. So you'll be a failure if you stick to one woman in the name of being married to her and she bears the title " wife"

If King Solomon with all his Wisdom in abundance that was a divine wisdom given to him from above couldn't settled with one woman even two women, then why should i, an Olodo, that knows nothing settle with one pusssy, no, i can't and it can't happen...not in this life or next life, if there's any next life.

Opportunity presented itself to you to drill some pusssy and you fuckenly scared because you have a wife. You have disappointed your ancestors even our father King Solomon. Failure like you.

282 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Hathor5(f): 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you are using your female brain to jusge a manly issue....you cant do that!

4 weeks without sex is indeed a lot and this man should have waank himself to sleep every night, to quench the konji demon that was taking possession of his body!

LOL @ konji demon

grin grin

Some Nigerians will see a bigger problem with masturbation than cheating.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by KillIgbohoN0W: 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you are using your female brain to jusge a manly issue....you cant do that!

So you truly believe a Nigerian woman can stay even 3 days without sex?

Na you need OT here bros.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by KillIgbohoN0W: 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
Hathor5:

Na your type go fight her bf when he ignore you for just 6 hours. This una fake "I can stay 1 year without sex" story has been tried, tested and debunked by me.

No Nigerian woman can go a day without sex if her man is around.
No Nigerian woman can stay 2 days without sex generally.

Argue with your postinor tablet.

172 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Hathor5(f): 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

Na your type go fight her bf when he ignore you for just 6 hours. This una fake "I can stay 1 year without sex" story has been tried, tested and debunked by me.

No Nigerian woman can go a day without sex if her man is around.
No Nigerian woman can stay 2 days without sex generally.

Argue with your postinor tablet.

Ok, Mr-Know-Them-All. I'm from Samoa though.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
Hathor5:
LOL @ konji demon
grin grin
Some Nigerians will see a bigger problem with masturbation than cheating.

the above is the sad truth ...but a man who respects his wife and/or their union, would have no other option than to masturbate. and as much as many men will come here now to say that cheating doesnt mean anything... let their wives cheat and see if they feel the same way. lol!

128 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
So you truly believe a Nigerian woman can stay even 3 days without sex?
Na you need OT here bros.

many do with ease...

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by descarado: 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2022
When more than half of your Brian cell thinks about sex always, this should be the situation you find yourself in.

Few weeks without sex and heaven will fall.

Men are busy exploring how to go to Mars and Jupiter, my brothers are only interested in sex and food.
Tomorrow they will look for whose head to cut off for money ritual.

134 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by amnesty7: 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
Let there be no second trial....or else, you'll be fully inducted. Thank God for your conscience.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Goldbw122(m): 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
Hathor5:
For a married man that is hard it takes the grace of God not to cheat..

5 Likes

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Hathor5(f): 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

the above is the sad truth ...but a man who respects his wife and/or their union, would have no other option than to masturbate. and as much as many men will come here now to say that cheating doesnt mean anything... let their wives cheat and see if they feel the same way. lol!

Exactly! Words of wisdom!

For some reason sadly, many men here find excuses why a wife should forgive cheating when thy wouldn't.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Ishilove: 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
So what will you say about people who can go up to a year without sex?? Toh

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Hathor5(f): 9:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
descarado:
When more than half of your Brian cell thinks about sex always, this should be the situation you find yourself in.

Men are busy exploring how to go to Mars and Jupiter, my brothers are only interested in sex and food.

Thank you.

I always wonder how astronauts survive for months without their wives or male teams exploring remote places without a trace of human life or or or .....

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
dettolgel:
Now I see why African man is yet to make meaningful impact in this century.
While others are busy conquering space innovating new technologies to improve our lives, our fellow black men are only concerned about curing konji. grin grin
descarado:

Men are busy exploring how to go to Mars and Jupiter and at night looking for ashawo to fukc, my brothers are only interested in sex and food.

FIXED
assuming that the OP isnt gainfully employed is a big mistake here and/or thinking that people who are exploring how to go to mars dont think of sex...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
Hathor5:
Did you calculate the last time we did it last?

2 Likes

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Hathor5(f): 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
Barrister026:

Did you calculate the last time we did it last?

You tell me.

14 Likes

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
Hathor5:

You tell me.
I can't recur, but probably the ending of November.

4 Likes

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Hathor5(f): 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
Barrister026:

I can't recur, but probably the ending of November.

Use vaseline. Don't cheat.

18 Likes

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2022
Hathor5:

Use vaseline. Don't cheat.
I thought I was speaking with someone mature.

@your first comments.
Saying 4weeks, you need to be more reasonable before making inputs.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Hathor5(f): 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2022
Barrister026:

I thought I was speaking with someone mature.

@your first comments.
Saying 4weeks, you need to be more reasonable before making inputs.

Even if it is 8 weeks you should not be found anywhere near prostitutes as a married man. Talking about mature. cheesy

76 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Richy4(m): 9:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
It seems that this week is ' sexual week' on Nairaland... embarassed

Every where you turn is sex related topics

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
Hathor5:

Even if it is 8 weeks you should not be found anywhere near prostitutes as a married man. Talking about mature. cheesy
bye

3 Likes

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by anthonyuncle(m): 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2022
you didn't cheat because of your conscience

2 Likes

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by eniolorunfe: 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
I think it’s time you ask your wife to return home. Holiday is over!

56 Likes

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:20pm On Jan 14, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

many do with ease...

Dey don maga dis one tire

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Klass99(f): 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2022

8 Likes

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Klass99(f): 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2022

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by 1F30M4(f): 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
Klass99:

No, Brownjay I disagree. 4 weeks is not a lot or too much, for people to exercise self control and be disciplined.

Everywhere you turn these days, it's sex, sex and more sex. Almost every conversation, music, TV show, etcetera... is tilted towards sex.

It's like we've become mindless robots being controlled by sexual urges and completely lacking in self restraint of any kind.

Granted, the male and female psyche may differ when it comes to sex. But, certain concepts like self control, self care, self preservation, building and maintaing trust with a partner, are not alien to us nah.

Finding exceptions to the general rule or common practice in vogue, is refreshing. It's a really cool thing when an individual sets themselves apart from the pack or norm.

It's self care and self preservation to not sleep with a person, you hardly know or just met for the first time. Because, konji dey catch you, it's a manly issue and women can't understand. If you catch a disease or some other kind of wahala from the fuvcking expedition, nko?

Spot on. Trust me, they are not ready for this discussion.

19 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Plain T-shirt At N3,300 Only / 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To / "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.