Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

You Can Do Anything With Your Psp - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / You Can Do Anything With Your Psp (1023 Views)

Easy Guide: How To Play Homebrew On Your Psp 3000 / Browse With Opera Mini On Your Psp / Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Do Anything With Your Psp by lexyman(m): 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2007
ask me wot and wot u can do with your psp??
Re: You Can Do Anything With Your Psp by hustla(m): 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2007
Please im fresh out the box here like nikes,how do i download games and stuff to ma psp.just got it 3days ago n i dnt know a hoot bout how to dload to it, pls teach me, abeg, try and reply, plus teach me bout upgradin ma firmware, got version 3.04
Re: You Can Do Anything With Your Psp by dakmanzero(m): 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2007
Welcome to the wonderful world of PSP's!

Hope you like technology 'cos theres a lot of fun to be had!

I'll start a new thread to help out on psp issues.
Re: You Can Do Anything With Your Psp by lexyman(m): 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2007
welcome to psp world the way darkmanzero have said'' u've not enjoyed your psp u can upgrade the firmware of ur psp , like downloading games and videos a lot of application and softwares to suit wot u want ur psp to look like ,first and foremost u need a memory stick with large memory (1gb,2gb or 4gb). u can upgrade the firmware of ur game at your own risk! , call 014754377 or 08023321050 for technical assistance
Re: You Can Do Anything With Your Psp by texazzpete(m): 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2007
dakmanzero:

Welcome to the wonderful world of PSP's!

Hope you like technology 'because theres a lot of fun to be had!

I'll start a new thread to help out on psp issues.

nice of u 2 do that, dmz! lemme know i can help out.
Re: You Can Do Anything With Your Psp by dakmanzero(m): 7:59am On Jun 12, 2007
somehow I decided not to do so anymore.

for those interested in getting the most out of their psps, just google

pspupdates

and

maxconsole

u can help yourselves that way. peace!
Re: You Can Do Anything With Your Psp by PHEESAYOUR(m): 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2007
keep me updated too, Share software and lots more, i heard one can download games on the PSP, i searched but they are all from a paysite, maybe you a free one.

(1) (Reply)

All Ipad Iphone Applications / All That Must Be Thrown Into Your Game / Do You Read Instructions Before Playing Mobile And Pc Games?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.