Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,722 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Pastor Chooses Death By Hanging If He Fails To Heal All Covid-19 Patients - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chooses Death By Hanging If He Fails To Heal All Covid-19 Patients (467 Views)

Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients / Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" / Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chooses Death By Hanging If He Fails To Heal All Covid-19 Patients by ebaze: 9:39am On Apr 11, 2020
“If all who tested positive to COVID-19 do not receive healing by the miraculous power of God after my prayers let me be Hung to death by the federal government of Nigeria” – Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius

Popular Calabar Pastor and founder, Father’s House International Church, Dr. Goodheart Val Aloysius AKA My Father My Father pleads with the Federal Government through the minister of health to give him an opportunity to pray and heal all Coronavirus (Covid-19) patients in Lagos, Nigeria...

READ FULL STORY: https://forevernaija.com/pastor-goodheart-val-aloysius-chooses-death-by-hanging-if-he-fails-to-heal-all-covid-19-patients-in-lagos/

Re: Pastor Chooses Death By Hanging If He Fails To Heal All Covid-19 Patients by BlueBanana: 9:42am On Apr 11, 2020
Na clout wey most of these pastors dey chase now
End time pastors
Re: Pastor Chooses Death By Hanging If He Fails To Heal All Covid-19 Patients by okomile(f): 9:42am On Apr 11, 2020
Mumu dey worry this one!

There is power in the word of God and God will heal

But not in this case!
Pls go to America where they are dying like agric chickens

Everybody wants to trend with sisi coro

I jump am pass
Re: Pastor Chooses Death By Hanging If He Fails To Heal All Covid-19 Patients by ojun50(m): 9:55am On Apr 11, 2020
Death by hanging is too cheap..... abeg make he wear bomb
Re: Pastor Chooses Death By Hanging If He Fails To Heal All Covid-19 Patients by Brunicekid(m): 9:57am On Apr 11, 2020
With God, everything is possible.
Re: Pastor Chooses Death By Hanging If He Fails To Heal All Covid-19 Patients by ebaze: 10:02am On Apr 11, 2020
Should he be give a chance, who knows?

Re: Pastor Chooses Death By Hanging If He Fails To Heal All Covid-19 Patients by ukukaegbu(m): 10:06am On Apr 11, 2020
People were criticising Nigerian pastors, now one has thrown a challenge.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chooses Death By Hanging If He Fails To Heal All Covid-19 Patients by zionmde: 10:39am On Apr 11, 2020
Yeah thats how the white get their breakthrough, they go ahead to test all manner of solutions. It wont be bad if the government gives him a chance. Afterall we dont have any sure solution now
Re: Pastor Chooses Death By Hanging If He Fails To Heal All Covid-19 Patients by StrikeBack(m): 10:49am On Apr 11, 2020
See name; fathers house international churches kiss
Re: Pastor Chooses Death By Hanging If He Fails To Heal All Covid-19 Patients by CodeTemplar: 10:59am On Apr 11, 2020
okomile:
Mumu dey worry this one!

There is power in the word of God and God will heal

But not in this case!
Pls go to America where they are dying like agric chickens

Everybody wants to trend with sisi coro

I jump am pass
Healing is suppose to be a two way thing. The healed will have the faith required and the healing medium must be faithful. This man is basing his kind of healing on himself alone.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chooses Death By Hanging If He Fails To Heal All Covid-19 Patients by OtemAtum: 11:02am On Apr 11, 2020
The scammer is back cheesy
Re: Pastor Chooses Death By Hanging If He Fails To Heal All Covid-19 Patients by sosospence(m): 11:19am On Apr 11, 2020
StrikeBack:
See name; fathers house international churches kiss
The church is also known as my father,my father.It is a popular church in Calabar.
Re: Pastor Chooses Death By Hanging If He Fails To Heal All Covid-19 Patients by Commonsense99: 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
grin

African man cannot carry last in stupidity
Reminds me of the dude whose name is Daniel, who went into the lions den in ibadan many years ago to duplicate the biblical Daniel.. The rest is history. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Claims He Can Raise Abba Kyari From The Dead / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of Woman Who Spoke In Tongues / We Are Not Illiterates & Gullible As Your Followers–Dr Idee Charles To Ibiyeomie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.